Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I've been through the whole zone, it's dull, people even called it when the first look came out. I think you're the only one NOT calling nazjatar dull
    false, I've read quite a lot of comments of people saying they love it, specially after some upgrades on the PTR. Of course, there are also people who don't like the zone, but hey, we are humans and we can have different opinions about stuff, you are not wrong if it feels dull for you but neither are them if they like the zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Okay .. so.. she used the tidestone to invite us to raid her palace??? Why not raise the waters after we got dumped down there and drown everyone?

Or why not create a Giant tidal wave? Why open a hole directly above her palace? I don't get it.
    I can PM you the spoiler of why if you want, but it has an explanation, an obvious one tho, but an explanation

Quote Originally Posted by relaxok View Post
    It’s bizarre to me that people complain about the game being too easy and accessible but then don’t even participate in high end raiding or high m+ keys which is THE CHALLENGING PART OF THE GAME.

It’s like complaining that the easy mode of a game is too easy.
    You don't get it though. The game has nothing else to do, and the "CHALLENGING PART OF THE GAME." isn't actually rewarding to play. You get some trivial handouts. You get some trivial armor, weapons or useless tokens and then wait till next week. That's not fun by any normal person's definition.

Gear that MATTERS when you get it, that isn't made trivial by the next patch, that really does feel like an improvement or at LEAST different from the equipment that you have now... is what makes progress feel real. Doing a bunch of trivial garbage to reach a single activity, the gear grind, which is in itself trivial... that's asinine beyond reason. Ion is a drone. Lore is a drone. No passion, no desire. They're beaten, whipped meat puppets on autopilot as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Cool. Don't comment then. Because it's not magically going to get better cuz it's not enough for you. Also, enjoy Classic for about 4 weeks until it's ancient design catches up to you, and reminds you how boring/unbalanced/and lack of features and systems treats you.
    What I like the most about these comments is the implication that any of the features in 8.2 or bfa are not ancient and are modern by todays standard.

Hell… it’s about time - Tychus Findlay

great, another video made for 8 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Based on what? The content that will be available at the launch isn’t broke and is ready to be played - they’re not going to really care about some other mediocre mmo.
    Mediocre? LUL Sorry but FFXIV is doing everything right that WoW has failed. This rushed update is proof.
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

Quote Originally Posted by The BrewCity Monk View Post
    Mediocre? LUL Sorry but FFXIV is doing everything right that WoW has failed. This rushed update is proof.
    agree.
    I'm not an FF XIV fan but i admit that's it's a very good game , not perfect but more enjoiable then WoW atm.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Do you actually remember how it was? And remember Blizzard admitting that they've screwed things up? From not leaving Illidan as the TBC end boss (but not mid expansion btw, that position is for Kael'thas and Vashj) to wasting a legendary weapon (Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury) as a carrot to keep people interested in Sunwell Plateau.

Black Temple was the last content originally scheduled for TBC. Sunwell Plateau was something that they've put together because they had no WotLK to release in time. So no, major villains aren't used like that all the time. By saying what you've said, you're saying that Halion was the major villain for WotLK (another raid/boss not originally scheduled for it's expansion), which would be wrong.
    Basically why naxx was "copied" and used as first raid in WOTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by relaxok View Post
    It’s bizarre to me that people complain about the game being too easy and accessible but then don’t even participate in high end raiding or high m+ keys which is THE CHALLENGING PART OF THE GAME.

It’s like complaining that the easy mode of a game is too easy.
    thats what all these whiners do

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I like how Mechagon seems so freaking out of place in this trailer. It has 100% nothing to do in a Rise of Azshara trailer behind Azshara's voice but whatever

Also, I hope there is an explanation as to why Azshara sacrifices her main advantage to confront us by using the Tidestone to ... remove water and basically leave her Palace defenseless. Seems like the stupidest plot-convenient move ever.
    there is, there is a fair few reasons.

because she wants to give us a chance to join her
    then wants us to entertain her and weed out some of her weaker subjects who are not worthy.
    she needs us to activate our hearts of azeroth against her to free nzoth, cause the whole time magni has been being fooled and we have been helping them by powering up not a necklace, but a key.
    then she decides to collapse the waters in on us, but we stop her from doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    You don't get it though. The game has nothing else to do, and the "CHALLENGING PART OF THE GAME." isn't actually rewarding to play. You get some trivial handouts. You get some trivial armor, weapons or useless tokens and then wait till next week. That's not fun by any normal person's definition.

Gear that MATTERS when you get it, that isn't made trivial by the next patch, that really does feel like an improvement or at LEAST different from the equipment that you have now... is what makes progress feel real. Doing a bunch of trivial garbage to reach a single activity, the gear grind, which is in itself trivial... that's asinine beyond reason. Ion is a drone. Lore is a drone. No passion, no desire. They're beaten, whipped meat puppets on autopilot as far as I'm concerned.
    man you're a hateful little sh*t lol first of all looks like you liked the old boring set in stone BiS gear system, good go play classic when it drops and stop complaining about live. Second this is due to the season system, which you might not like but its not this terrible thing like you make it out to be. Progressing gear and becoming stronger is still plenty enjoyable and doing the dificult content is not boring. You had to do similar like before, grind content to get gear. I see no difference except that the cap is raised every patch. So what if you dont have a set in stone BiS, this gives more player freedom to make better combinations of gear. So if you dont even want to play the current game, then quit whining and wait for classic and you can stay stuck in the past there

7+ Year Old Account
    you mean wow should increase the GCD? wow man thats strong of you.
    cause final fantasty's GCD is even longer then wows.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Does everyone have a pre-install for classic now? If you have the ability to install it, does that mean you are in the beta?

I play on my schedule Blizzard. I don't like this Flying plan.

I'll come back in on year.&$#&* Flying on my schedule, punks!

Yes, mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Yes, mediocre.
    You have no taste, and your opinion is objectively wrong.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Glad to see this arrive, but god only knows how long we are going to have to wait for 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherling View Post
    I think you missed his point: why is she making it easy for us to come and destroy stuff instead of maybe just drowning us / not letting us down there?
    We already know that though. We're getting even stronger artifacts by going down there, and she will need them to be stronger to be able to free N'Zoth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sneax View Post
    Glad to see this arrive, but god only knows how long we are going to have to wait for 8.3.
    End of January or early February.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    We already know that though. We're getting even stronger artifacts by going down there, and she will need them to be stronger to be able to free N'Zoth.

- - - Updated - - -

End of January or early February.
    hopefully.

hope they dont fuck up and rush 9.0 like they rushed BfA due to stupid pride and to early release

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    have you never met real people?

- - - Updated - - -

have you never met real people? tons of people do this, it is not some rare thing...
    Nope, never met another real person ever. Not once.

Of course, people do this, but to the extent of which Ion was doing it, was funny. I am not an Ion hater like most folks are. I loved legion, my favorite expac ever. But I found it amusing. Calm your tits.