> Complete remake of the old world
    > only one new zone: Dragon Isles
    > Tinker class
    > Battle Royale mode
    > PvE Lairs (3 player boss rush)
    > transmog changes 
    > player flats/ guild halls
    > procedurally generated megadungeon
    I almost just vommed at how bad that logo is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    My backwards country banned 4chan. Can any one paste it or something? thanks
    Or they did it for good reason. It's a dogshit site.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

A revamp of leveling is definitely needed. I've thought for a while that this should not be an expansion feature but more of an on going project. Every new patch has 3-5 zones revamped. They could even group them by expansion if they wanted.

When they did the level scaling they should have made it so that you could level in any zone up to the last 2 expansions, ie everything before Legion could be used to level from 1-100. Then when the next expansion drops, add Legion and make all zones 1-110.

If they do it that way, then revamping zones becomes much easier, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Didn't you have enough of it with WoD? They gave us an entire garrison.
    No one in their right mind thinks garrisons had anything to do with housing, besides being a pathetic deflection attempt of blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    In total fairness, Legion's leak sounded like some fanfic nonsense and it turned out to be real.
    That's the one that makes me seriously consider leaks like this, but then again the Artifact weapon was something that was absurd enough to be true.

Come to think of it, the two most recent expansions have been ridiculously predictable. While BfA isn't quite "south seas" it seems pretty fanficy as well. Kul Tiras, Zandalar, old gods, the sea, Azshara...

That being said I still say this leak is complete 100% poorly disguised bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Would you care to explain what more would a proper housing provide? I mean apart from the “build it where you like” feature. Guild housing could be more fun but again I find gameplay around housing pretty boring
    Not sure I can be arsed to explain the whole thing once again.

The main aspects are customization, collection, expression of creativity, showing off achievments, general RPG feeling and they make active use of various ingame activities to achieve the afore mentioned. It starts with constant demand for materials for crafting, even older things and ends with getting trophies from raids, PvP, etc. It get's repeated time and time again in the dozens of threats about housing that pop up here each year, if you actually care look through those. But I can tell you that garrisons are to housing what skateboards are to cars. If all you care about is four wheels, then yes, they are the same.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-06-19 at 11:00 PM.