Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I'm not saying I support this behavior... but if I knew the worst thing that was going to happen to me was a $300-400 dry cleaning bill, there's probably a list of people I'd be willing to chuck a milkshake at if they happened to pass by me on the street.

I mean, just think of all the good that could be done for certain charities if certain politicians were willing to sit for a milkshake/dunk booth for $300-400 a pop.
    The tolerant left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    No,Farage wants referendum which is highest form of democracy.
    The douche throwing milk shake (pretty good milkshake) is the one hating democracy.
    Sorry man, I didn't realize you were one of the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    The tolerant left.
    Yes, those milkshakes are just so violent.

Meanwhile (and this is some whataboutism) - https://www.newsweek.com/trump-suppo...-rally-1444834

TOLERANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Meanwhile (and this is some whataboutism) - https://www.newsweek.com/trump-suppo...-rally-1444834

TOLERANCE
    Of course the right isn't tolerant. Fuck tolerance. The hypocrisy is that your side pretends it is when a ton of you are one "trigger" away from having a tantrum and getting physical.

Of course the right isn't tolerant. Fuck tolerance.
    At least you'll openly admit that.

The hypocrisy is that your side pretends it is when a ton of you are one "trigger" away from having a tantrum and getting physical.
    Tolerance requires the intolerance of intolerance.

Tolerance requires the intolerance of intolerance.
    But does intolerance require the tolerance of those who are intolerant to the tolerant?

The tolerant left.
    Whats this gotta do about left or right ? I've thrown plenty of punches without being concerned about people's politics, why should a milkshake mandate a political platform ?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    and something non-harmful as this is within - at least my - tolerable level of civil protest.
    some say a single punch is non-harmful, yet there are cases where people have died due to a single punch

Would be rare concidence, but if you threw shit that someone was allergic to and they died, that is not man slaughter, that's murder

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    No not realy. Its power abuse.
    politicians are people and also deserve compensation for people destroying their property
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

TOLERANCE
    He was drunk and considering 20,000 where there and only one case? Not too bad. Of course such actions should be condemned by anyone at any time. He was arrested and taken to jail.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He was drunk and considering 20,000 where there and only one case? Not too bad. Of course such actions should be condemned by anyone at any time. He was arrested and taken to jail.
    Condemning? Not too bad? That’s a stern condemnation. Let’s see what happens when one person calls him a racist? I think that would result in actual condemning... of the person using the r word...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I'm not saying I support this behavior... but if I knew the worst thing that was going to happen to me was a $300-400 dry cleaning bill, there's probably a list of people I'd be willing to chuck a milkshake at if they happened to pass by me on the street.

I mean, just think of all the good that could be done for certain charities if certain politicians were willing to sit for a milkshake/dunk booth for $300-400 a pop.

they should throw the protester in jail for a week in addition to the dry cleaning bills. sure the first time it's a milkshake but next it could be a brick or something like a M. cocktail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    they should throw the protester in jail for a week in addition to the dry cleaning bills. sure the first time it's a milkshake but next it could be a brick or something like a M. cocktail
    Jail is punishment that doesn’t fit the crime... As a tax payer, I don’t want to pay room and board to keep a milk tosser off the street. In US, prison is already too lucrative of an enterprise.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't the man who threw an egg at Jeremy Corbyn go to jail for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Seems fitting. Both parties get what they want. Milkshake guy makes his point and Nigel gets to look like the bigger person by not freaking out and just asking to have his loss covered.

Seems like both people got what they wanted.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I can't see trowing things at a politician. Let them speak and if questions are allowed ask some questions. It's about the civil exchange of ideas.

It seems like virtue signaling.

Would you throw a milkshake at a politician you didn't like?
    That is just milkshake

This is worse (2003 as i recall and in Copenhagen)

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/odd...march-15-31/6/

I wouldnt do either

The guy who wants a country accountable to its own parliament and not to foreign bureaucrats while upholding the results of a national referendum is the one who hates democracy?
    He isn't complaining that the prospective candidates for PM want to close down Parliament in October so that MPs can't repeat what they did in April and block a no-deal brexit. Where is his desire to allow Parliament to hold the government accountable to Parliament now?

Political violence is political violence.
    The moment you physically assault someone for their stances and for being a politicians you have no excuse for your behaviour and you're the one actively opposing democracy.

It doesn't matter what they throw, the very act makes you lose all moral highground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Farage has his supporters who've voted for him.

If you throw a milkshake at Farage, what's to stop Farage supporters from throwing a milkshake at your guy?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    As they say: No good deed goes unpunished.
    In this country we teach children to not do this when their still young. Seems like anyone having not learned this by their adult years have behavioral difficulties.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Sounds like you need a milkshake.
    I've had sticker things over my face.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    How about we don’t throw anything at anyone?