Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelie View Post
    Just like in real life. You mentioned african-americans but if you look at their communities you realise (unless you are a daft SJW democrat ofc) that their behaviour is what is keeping them back, the ones that do not act like ghetto "insert N word here" do just fine without problems. But the Ghetto versions dont like that so they go even more ghetto and blame the adjusted ones for being porchmonkeys, onkle toms, etc. just because they dont act like they came strait out of the trees but instead act like normal human beings.
    That was a lot of words just to demonstrate that you are a crazy person with objectively terrible and poorly reasoned opinions on race and bigotry. You actually cracked and managed to vomit out a stream of straight up hate babble.
    There are always people taking odd stances on these things, but yours is genuinely nuts.
    The way you write, the disorganized nature of your posts and obvious and frequent number of times you appear to be genuinely personally offended and affected by other posters thoughts I believe you are a mentally ill person.
    You are typing like I do when I am unwell. Take your meds, go lie down.

Was gonna laugh at the people bitter about being rolled by Russian teams but honestly this thread just went places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see that casual racism to Russians is alive and well.
    Especially rage-drooling bigot spewing words like "SJW" towards a person who is cool, collected and overall respectful.
    Way to go, sir, way to go.

On topic though, me and my Russian friends will roll on English-speaking server no matter what. Always played on EU and always will.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    That was a lot of words just to demonstrate that you are a crazy person with objectively terrible and poorly reasoned opinions on race and bigotry. You actually cracked and managed to vomit out a stream of straight up hate babble.
    There are always people taking odd stances on these things, but yours is genuinely nuts.
    The way you write, the disorganized nature of your posts and obvious and frequent number of times you appear to be genuinely personally offended and affected by other posters thoughts I believe you are a mentally ill person.
    You are typing like I do when I am unwell. Take your meds, go lie down.
    It is, if you belive that you are not responsible for your own actions and that society keeps you down (even thou it seem to be very selective as not everyone is kept down). It is not hate to say what is going on, unless ofc you are one of the SJW democrats that belive that "brownish" people are not capable of handling them selves.
    Yea, having individual responsibility is crazytalk! A person from any etnicity is responsible for their own actions? Hell no! Only a racist and a bigot would belive something like that! Only whites have that deal, brownish people has to be treated like a baby or less competent or else everyone is racist against that person! THEY NEED SPECIAL TREATMEN OR THEY CAN NOT SUCEED DO IT OR IT IS RACISM REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yes, me being offended by one SJW person talking jibberish clearly makes me a mentaly ill person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Nice to see that casual racism to Russians is alive and well.
    Especially rage-drooling bigot spewing words like "SJW" towards a person who is cool, collected and overall respectful.
    Way to go, sir, way to go.

On topic though, me and my Russian friends will roll on English-speaking server no matter what. Always played on EU and always will.
    It is not racism. Learn the definition of the word. With your definition every damn russian player is a racist but i dont think you belive that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelie View Post
    It is, if you belive that you are not responsible for your own actions and that society keeps you down (even thou it seem to be very selective as not everyone is kept down). It is not hate to say what is going on, unless ofc you are one of the SJW democrats that belive that "brownish" people are not capable of handling them selves.
    Yea, having individual responsibility is crazytalk! A person from any etnicity is responsible for their own actions? Hell no! Only a racist and a bigot would belive something like that! Only whites have that deal, brownish people has to be treated like a baby or less competent or else everyone is racist against that person! THEY NEED SPECIAL TREATMEN OR THEY CAN NOT SUCEED DO IT OR IT IS RACISM REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yes, me being offended by one SJW person talking jibberish clearly makes me a mentaly ill person.
    I mean no, it doesn't. But that reaction sure didn't make me think "what a sane and reasonable person" I'll tell you that for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I think most just want the game to have servers based around languages like nearly every other mmo or indeed multiplayer game. It doesn't seem like a absurd request to me.
    I wasn't attempting to go against different servers, I simply didn't like how people stamp labels.

We should judge a person by their actions not by a preconceived label.

@Annelie

By your logic, if a non swedish person watches the news and sees all the things going on with rape there, they should automatically label all swedish people as rapist.Do you think that's fair ?

You seem to think I'm trying to defend the criminals but in fact I'm only trying to show you that an entire country can't be stereotyped because personalities vary, there are good/bad people in every country but your wording makes it sound like the entirety of a country is criminal, that is what I don't agree with.

So you see, you can't really call me a bigot because I agree with you that there are russian players who commit crimes , it's you who doesn't want to see that there are more than one kind of person in a country, had you said " people who exploit" instead of " russians" I would've sided with you fully.

Maybe from now on I should consider every swedish wow player to be a bigot, obviously because one person did it must mean all swedish wow players follow the same stereotype.

Is it starting to sink in yet?
    Last edited by wholol; 2019-06-20 at 05:11 PM.

Here you go
    https://classic.wowhead.com/news=292...ealm-structure

If there is cross language battleground play like we have on Live, playing russian alliance is going to be absolute heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I don't like to play with people that cannot be bothered to learn English because that's an unnecessary barrier.
    How many languages de you speak?

Do you know how much time it takes to learn a New language? And it's even harder if your native language has no ties to the one you're learning (Russian vs English in this thread)

Demanding that players learn a new language to play a game is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2019-06-20 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Here you go

If there is cross language battleground play like we have on Live, playing russian alliance is going to be absolute heaven.
    It's sad they decided to split Russians. I hope they at least won't block us from playing on English servers, because it'd be a hard pass for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    How many languages de you speak?

Do you know how much time it takes to learn a New language? And it's even harder if your native language has no ties to the one you're learning (Russian vs English in this thread)

Demanding that players learn a new language to play a game is ridiculous.
    Demanding to learn a foreign language to play a game is ridiculous, unless it's English. If you cannot withstand a conversation in English in 2019 you are going to be at a severe disadvantage in a lot of aspects in life. Being an annoyance to others in WoW is just the tip of that iceberg.
    I had to learn English to play because there were no Italian servers when I started. And I am immensely thankful for that.
    Also I speak Italian (duh), English, Russian, Spanish and German. I would throw Latin in there too but I cannot really "speak" it, only understand texts.

make a ragnaros server for classic, so all the BR players can play together and progress

Back when I played vanilla, we had all kinds of nationalities on my server, and everyone spoke English. Hopefully, it'll be the same this time.

I don't want to spend months grinding a character up to level 60 just to find out my server has turned into unofficial German or French server.

Blizzard is officially crazy now and tries to keep costs as low as possible. Not having french and german servers will make the game worse for all players, gg.

7+ Year Old Account
    we speke murican here. deh gunna took urr raid spots. /s

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Here you go

kinda surprised tbh.

in my personal experience the stereotype that french can't/won't/don't speak english is true more often than not, wonder how that is going to turn out

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Blizzard is officially crazy now and tries to keep costs as low as possible. Not having french and german servers will make the game worse for all players, gg.
    The worst part is that now every server is a potential streamer server and we have to do some extreme research to avoid these fuckers. Would have been easier with german servers because there are no german streamers with more than 100 viewers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess we will have to report any and all non-English in Trade/General/Defense until they add more servers for other languages.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Guess we will have to report any and all non-English in Trade/General/Defense until they add more servers for other languages.
    They did say there will be no language specific realms. That means there is no "english" realm either. All realms are multi language realms. Since german is the most spoken language in europe we have bow down to our new german führers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They did say there will be no language specific realms. That means there is no "english" realm either. All realms are multi language realms. Since german is the most spoken language in europe we have bow down to our new german führers.
    Time to spam Norwegian 24/7 in trade/general/defense then
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Don't mind playing with french and german people, they're pretty cool in my book but for god's sake keep the fucking russians out of our servers. We don't need them nor do we want them, they'll just ruin everything.

Guess I'll just roll NA to avoid the fuckers, the slightly higher ping is definitely worth it.