Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    He is trying to bury a very interesting question made in previous page:

Why Malaysia was denied access to its plane's black boxes from the very beginning?
    Black boxes were given to Malaysia by the separatists, Malaysia gave them to "expert team", that team never allowed them to access the data and hence the angry statement from the president the other day.
    No that's too complicated. I would've skipped over that.

Where have you been @Ulmita? Last time you were here is when the Russians bombed that Syrian hospital.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2019-06-19 at 06:58 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

And? There's AK all around the world that been sold, if one is used to kill another did a Russian do it? USA and other Western nations sell weapons and bombs all of the time, I doubt they accept the blame if someone uses their sold goods to murder another, much like how Ford will not accept blame if one of their cars is used to kill someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    GL finding the who it was.
    IIRC the Russian backed rebel forces claimed responsibility for shooting down a plane in a tweet the day of the attack but then deleted it immediately after realizing it was a civilian plane.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    IIRC the Russian backed rebel forces claimed responsibility for shooting down a plane in a tweet the day of the attack but then deleted it immediately after realizing it was a civilian plane.

These are their photos.

Australia 27
    Belgium 4
    Canada[c] 1
    Germany[d] 4
    Indonesia 12
    Malaysia[e] 43
    Netherlands[f] 193
    New Zealand 1
    Philippines 3
    United Kingdom[g] 10
    Total 298

https://news.sky.com/story/mh17-cras...plane-11744648

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

All to coax the US into another proxy war.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    No that's too complicated. I would've skipped over that.

Where have you been @Ulmita? Last time you were here is when the Russians bombed that Syrian hospital.
    I've stopped playing WoW completely. I visit here once or twice a month tops

Ah, Ulmita, another Shalcker. I am pretty sure Malysia has received black box recordings. Maybe drop that tinfoil, eh?
    Because the Malaysians were those who actually received the both recorders in the first place, from the dear "rebels".

Quote Originally Posted by Galactis View Post
    All to coax the US into another proxy war.
    Pray tell, how?

Have they even figured out yet what happened to their other plane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    So what? What you gonna do about it? Nothing.
    What a pointless, bemusing post.

To answer, though, the answer is really quite simple: keep hitting Oligarch's property investments in other countries. That'll get Putin's attention.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    So what? What you gonna do about it? Nothing.

America and EU put sanctions on Russia. March/April 2014

MH17 shot down by Russians July 2014

We could put more sanctions on Russia, placing tariffs on Russian oil and gas.

If those 4 guys acted alone, send them to Denmark for trial.

-- Capt. Copeland

5+ Year Old Account
    Hubcap, you are aware that Malaysia have been kept out of investigation n not presented with evidence?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    What a pointless, bemusing post.

To answer, though, the answer is really quite simple: keep hitting Oligarch's property investments in other countries. That'll get Putin's attention.
    Incl. those ur harboring in london n whose stolen wealth from russia u gladly let be spent in the west?

I'm shocked... SHOCKED!!!!... that it was exactly what we all suspected it was when it happened.

Happy Year 5 of sanctions Russia. The worst is yet to come.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Ah, Ulmita, another Shalcker. I am pretty sure Malysia has received black box recordings. Maybe drop that tinfoil, eh?
    Because the Malaysians were those who actually received the both recorders in the first place, from the dear "rebels".

Pray tell, how?
    Malyasian prime minister says he's still waiting for evidence.

What do u think black box said? Pilots saw a missile with a picture of the guy who fired it n his name on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Took me a while to realize you're Ser Arthur Dayne @Ihavewaffles. Ohh well, another Russian bot to keep track off.
    Oh jesus christ. Wasn't Dayne permbanned?

Another on the ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Malyasian prime minister says he's still waiting for evidence.

What do u think black box said? Pilots saw a missile with a picture of the guy who fired it n his name on it?
    There has the evidence out there hours after the missile was launched, the people now put forth have been in the picture for a looooong time. The reason why it took so long is because thats the nature of these kind of things, legal evidence is complicated and to build a solid case they leave no stone unturned.

The reason why malaysia doesn't get any of the data or a say in the matter is because they're not trusted, the reasoning behind this is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scourge of Azuremyst View Post
    Have they even figured out yet what happened to their other plane?
    There is an amazing story in the Atlantic this week that goes through it all:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rlines/590653/

Short version: the senior pilot on board almost certainly was depressed and wanted to kill himself, so he did the deed. One of the more astounding things that appeared to have happened is that whoever was in the cockpit early in the flight flew the aircraft to 40,000 feet and depressurized it. This would have rapidly cause anyone not wearing a pressurized oxygen mask (like those in the cockpit) to quietly pass out as if they were going asleep (the non-pressurized overhead masks would not suffice in those conditions). Too long at that altitude and you die, which is what appears to have happened. After a period of time, the aircraft then returned to a lower, level altitude and represurized, which indicates an intentional act done by some one knowing what to do in the cockpit. Everyone in the cabin was dead by that point.

MH370 probably flew deep into the Indian ocean and crashed into a million pieces when it ran out of fuel. But everyone on board except whoever was in the cockpit was long dead before that happened.

The Atlantic Article is must-read.

So what about the US drone that just got shot down?

I can tell you right now, I bet it was funded by the Saudis and perpetrated by Iran. All to bolster selling oil in UAE and Saudi oil areas. Them places are HURTING bad for money because, their oil is in through the floor as for price is concerned. Meanwhile the US is like LAWLS to the world with oil production.

Middle East trying to drag the US into another war over oil to bolster Oil prices in the Gulf region again.

How about this, Stop imports of all Middle east oil and build renewables completely. Boom, their economy would collapse until Russia could try to fill the void. We don't need no stinkin oil. lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P for Pancetta View Post
    There has the evidence out there hours after the missile was launched, the people now put forth have been in the picture for a looooong time. The reason why it took so long is because thats the nature of these kind of things, legal evidence is complicated and to build a solid case they leave no stone unturned.

The reason why malaysia doesn't get any of the data or a say in the matter is because they're not trusted, the reasoning behind this is irrelevant.
    I'm pretty sure evidence can be provided by Russia as well with everyone miracly being ukrainian. The fact that Ukraine that benefitted ftom the shut down of plane is not listed as suspects says everything considering Ukraine is one of the armed parties in region.

Malaysia isn't trusted, yeah, cuz the victim is interested in truth not propaganda...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I'm pretty sure evidence can be provided by Russia as well with everyone miracly being ukrainian. The fact that Ukraine that benefitted ftom the shut down of plane is not listed as suspects says everything considering Ukraine is one of the armed parties in region.

Malaysia isn't trusted, yeah, cuz the victim is interested in truth not propaganda...
    The Netherlands was the biggest victim, and since their global power in negligible they have little to no interest in propaganda as it’ll serve them little.

The first information that came to light after the attack was separatists cheering for taking down a Ukrainian military transport plane, soon after they realized it was a passenger plane and all the tweets etc got removed. Yet not fast enough.

From my perpective it looks like Russia/separatists made a mistake and took down the wrong plane, which had it been a Ukrainian plane would have massively benefited them. Yet when you make a grave error in a situation like this it can often come to the benefit of your enemy. So saying Ukraine is at fault because they benefited (let’s be real though, they haven’t really as they still don’t have control over their territory) is only plausible in a world were Russia isn’t known for its massive amount of botched military operations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I could be wrong. There are certain patterns to their posts that are too similar though.
    I'm fairly convinced most of these "out of nowhere" high-frequency, subject matter posters are people that are familiar to us folk who have been around, on sock puppet accounts.