Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't understand why essences aren't account-wide. You know this is something they're going to change down the road, so might as well do it now. Really tired of Blizz purposefully withholding QoL changes like this when they know they're going to institute it down the road.
    Because you got the other part of playerbase that says everythings too easy. Considering what Ion talked about in the last video, I would expect some QoLs to be actually removed in the next expac.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't understand why essences aren't account-wide. You know this is something they're going to change down the road, so might as well do it now. Really tired of Blizz purposefully withholding QoL changes like this when they know they're going to institute it down the road.
    Probably for the same reason gear from raids is not account-wide.

Essences are not difficult to gain, it is only really if oyu want the higher ranks that you migth have to put work in, but you could say exactly the same thing about raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Probably for the same reason gear from raids is not account-wide.

Essences are not difficult to gain, it is only really if oyu want the higher ranks that you migth have to put work in, but you could say exactly the same thing about raid gear.
    No you cant becouse you can get raid gear from killing 12 pigs.

7+ Year Old Account
    7.3.2 was, i believe, mostly because al the legion raids were opened in a 7.x.5 patch, but with Antorus, Blizz mentioned they did not have enough content to release to justify it being 7.3.5, so they made it 7.3.2 instead, with the promise of a proper patch later.

BfA does not have this problem, since it releases its raids complletely separate from the later .5 patches, so i cannot really see the point in Blizz having that patch.
    Ahhh I see, didn't realize that. I'm just excited to get 8.2.5 on PTR. I wanna see all the new goblin and worgen models cmonnnn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Really? Raid gear found in the raid can drop from killing 12 pigs? Please show me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Raid gear found in the raid can drop from killing 12 pigs? Please show me.

He probably means world quests but he's exaggerating and being cynical.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    That is still effort though.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Clearing WM+15 for 12 weeks.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

That is still effort though.
    Especially if everyone is farming those pigs.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Not to mention you need to get to max level. Unlock world quests as well, you probably have to go out into the world after that, deftly dodging enemy packs as you run through them.

Much easier to raid, you just need to show up, get teleported in by the warlock there and fake latency issues enough ot not have to do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxmcFWVq2oE
    Survival guide

Did I just hear that Mythic Mechagon will open when season 3 starts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxmcFWVq2oE
    Survival guide

Did I just hear that Mythic Mechagon will open when season 3 starts ?
    Yes, it sucks. But i suppose it kind of makes sense when you consider essences, having Mechagon be available instantly would mean the essence you get from that dungeon would be the only one worht getting, seeing as you can get the base form just from doing the dungeon normally.

10+ Year Old Account
    The longer we wait between patches the less time we need to wait at the end of the xpac for the new xpac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He probably means world quests but he's exaggerating and being cynical.
    I know, just wanted to see him admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Clearing WM+15 for 12 weeks.
    I actually enjoy doing WM.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    welcome back Fahrad! onboard the hype traaaaain!!!

- - - Updated - - -
    Thanks Eduwneso! I'm finally done with the whole moving in thing haha!

I can't wait for that sinkhole cinematic!

It's gonna be gloriouuuuuus. Also I've genuinely enjoyed Ion's video. Blizzardmade mistakes, and he seems aware of those mistakes and genuinely conscious and sorry that they f*cked up. Looking forward to what's next.

Especially if next patch has dragons, and next expansion brings me a revamp. Wheeeeee all aboard the revamp-hype train even though that train is gonna crash once again cause it won't happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

It's gonna be gloriouuuuuus. Also I've genuinely enjoyed Ion's video. Blizzardmade mistakes, and he seems aware of those mistakes and genuinely conscious and sorry that they f*cked up. Looking forward to what's next.

Especially if next patch has dragons, and next expansion brings me a revamp. Wheeeeee all aboard the revamp-hype train even though that train is gonna crash once again cause it won't happen...
    Hey now, don't be pessimistic about the odds of getting a revamp, let's not forget we finally got our south seas expansion. It only took us 2 expansions of 3 islands total, none of which truly delivered on hte essence of what people wanted rom an expansion purely focused around exploring the various islands we have heard about so many times, but that is hardly an issue when we talk about a feature as non-polarizing as the world revamp.

Maybe one day...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, i suppose to be fair, we have to acknowledge island expeditions, which is so very, very close to what a south seas expansion would have been about, but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Also it's only true if you include Uldir. Or get insanely lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Making this so the people from the BFA speculation thread have somewhere to chat and discuss future patches. If it takes off, and mods allow, might even turn it into the patch thread until we have some kind of idea about 9.0, then this thread can die.

Made this post in the other thread, but I'm going to copy it.

I think other than the necklace being meh compared to the artifact weapons, the biggest bummer is the lack of an end game launch zone. Though Blizzard might have been better off saving Suramar for 7.1, with the story contuniation in 7.1.5 with the raid. There was enough launch content to have fun in Legion even without Suramar for 2-4 months imo.

Im kinda hoping thats what blizzard is doing this time. Instead of the cool story zone in 8.0 like Legion at launch, its coming in 8.1. Nazjatar zone. New dungeon. 8.1.5 is the raid and the final chapters of the questline for the zone. How epic would that be for an 8.1 patch?
    So...what is your speculation about 8.2
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    So...what is your speculation about 8.2
    Not much to speculate on now. I think 8.3 is going to be nyalotha but I'm hoping for dragon isles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

Yeah I don't know if it ever happens but I want it badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So relatively normal length?
    I don't think they announce 8.3 at blizzcon. Probably Stream and ptr for 8.3 in October.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    So when we expect PTR? I expect it like 2nd or 3rd week of july.
    End of July. Release and of September.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not much to speculate on now. I think 8.3 is going to be nyalotha but I'm hoping for dragon isles.
    Dragons deserve their own expansion. Again.
    I don't think they announce 8.3 at blizzcon. Probably Stream and ptr for 8.3 in October.
    I feel that Blizzcon will be 8.3.5 and the next expac (this is for sure thing minimum). I feel they'll talk about the wrap up patch for BFA (8.3.5) because I agree about 8.3 coming before Blizzcon.
    End of July. Release and of September.
    Sounds about right!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Do you think 8.3 will be "revealed" before Blizzcon?
    Give me 8.2.5 in September, 8.3 reveal in October.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)