Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except if this is anything like Karazhan before it, it will be much more difficult than a standard Mythic 0. So....yeah. Expect more "casual" players to be left out until this thing goes heroic.
    If you can't handle a m+0 dungeon, you have no reason to need to go in there before its nerfed version is released.

Just stick with the current heroic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except if this is anything like Karazhan before it, it will be much more difficult than a standard Mythic 0. So....yeah. Expect more "casual" players to be left out until this thing goes heroic.
    Karazhan mythic was hard? What a load of hogwash. None of the mythic only dungeons were that hard.
    Yes, I know that people vary in skills and ability; however, nothing is stopping people from making a group and getting carried thru. Fun story, I had a fresh dinged 120 character. Literally 1 minute in. Won’t get into a mythic group, right? Well, I made my own group as leader and picked a dungeon and had a group within 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Karazhan mythic was hard? What a load of hogwash. None of the mythic only dungeons were that hard.
    Yes, I know that people vary in skills and ability; however, nothing is stopping people from making a group and getting carried thru. Fun story, I had a fresh dinged 120 character. Literally 1 minute in. Won’t get into a mythic group, right? Well, I made my own group as leader and picked a dungeon and had a group within 20 minutes.
    Yep at the launch of the expansion our a group of 5 of us from our guild all went to a mythic dungeon right after we dinged 110 (around 277 ilv?) We died quite a few times but we completed the dungeon

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just stop having mythic-only dungeons, period. Oh, and to those "it'll be heroic later" and "git gud" -- the hell is it to you if there is also a heroic difficulty from the start?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Why not just stop having mythic-only dungeons, period. Oh, and to those "it'll be heroic later" and "git gud" -- the hell is it to you if there is also a heroic difficulty from the start?
    or just learn how to play the game? mythic 0 dungeons are a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    The difficulty isn't the issue with having Mythic only 5 mans... it's that, if they are required for a quest or to unlock something, you have to find a few others to do it vs just being able to queue, do the quest and move on. Not a big deal if you have a guild or play during normal hours and use the group finder, more a thing if you play off hours or the group finder starts that BS of "SUPER HIGH ILEVEL NEEDED" for a simple M0.
    Last edited by clevin; 2019-06-20 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    The difficulty isn't the issue with having Mythic only 5 mans... it's that, if they are required for a quest or to unlock something, you have to find a few others to do it vs just being able to queue, do the quest and move on. Not a big deal if you have a guild or play during normal hours and use the group finder, more a thing if you play off hours or the group finder starts that BS of "SUPER HIGH ILEVEL NEEDED" for a simple M0.
    Or as stated previously: you make your own group of “super duper we’re bad ilvl friendly friends gonna clear us a mythic dungeon” and go do it that way. Or, sarcasm aside; just seriously make your own group and run it that way.
    So many people act like it’s impossible to find a group for things when they can just make their own and be done with it. To act like people are at the mercy of some elite caste of people that have total dominion over the group finder tool is ludicrous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    or just learn how to play the game? mythic 0 dungeons are a joke.
    And again:

the hell is it to you if there is also a heroic difficulty from the start?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Making a dungeon mythic only makes no sense to me at all, unless they need to populate that area of the game? But mythic seems to be (not playing, don't know personally) one of the more populated and popular parts of the game, so...why? Having a heroic version of this content on LFG would have no negative impact at all - and should be there, for one reason - for the "bad" players to learn the fights, so when they do try mythic, they know at least the general layout. That's why you had to clear normal versions of dungeons in the past, and it worked pretty good.

Plus, seeing as the entire zone, outside of the dungeon, is based on a long-term grind for more casual players, I don't get the reasoning behind locking the centerpiece behind a PUG wall, which has been notorious as a gate for players to block others. And, it will go heroic eventually, like that dungeon in the beginning of BfA did, so...what purpose does that serve?

So far, the only rationalization I can see, from players, is "because you're bad", which, while being childish, doesn't really explain why. But I'm not holding my breath for a rational answer to that, especially here.

What do I know, I'm not a sneering elitist, I'm just a filthy casual who doesn't take video games that seriously. So my opinion doesn't count here, i knew that a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Having a heroic version of this content on LFG would have no negative impact at all
    It has a huge negative impact for many expansions now. LFG tools made the community toxic by removing social interaction within an mmo. That's why everyone is praising classic/vanilla/normal wow for actually fostering a community. If you act like a toxic person you get blacklisted in a community based mmo, in current wow you just act toxic when you go on LFR/LFG and no one is wiser. If doing the cool new Mythic dungeon requires you to talk to gather 4 other people, that's fantastic. If people have so much anxiety organising a group, they need to see a psyche because that doesn't sound healthy at all.

Characters with experience turned off can no longer participate in Battlegrounds with characters that have experience turned on.

Best news this year!