3+ Year Old Account

Question Prank videos subscribers, what's your opinion?

When I am in bad mood, I usually search some of them to sooth my heart and turn my mood back to normal.

I love to watch Sorry,Bro series due to the funny reaction of everybody involved in the prank.

However, some of the vids seems to go too far, one time I remembered Ben used superglue to link Elliot's butt cheeks together and gave him drinks with laxatives. Then the scene is really disgusting: Elliot just spray liquid shit upward, just like Blastoise in Pokemon world.

So what is your opinions about those prankster?
    Last edited by DevilTrigger1989; 2019-06-20 at 02:34 AM.

Yeah, gluing someone's ass cheeks together and giving them laxatives is taking things too far imo. My opinion is that they can be funny but they are generally kindof mean.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is childish antics. Any prank which involves the chance of someone getting hurt, is just plain stupidity at play.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    seems very juvenile. can't see why anyone would watch those type of videos.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah, gluing someone's ass cheeks together and giving them laxatives is taking things too far imo. My opinion is that they can be funny but they are generally kindof mean.
    That'r real. I cannot accept such prank although I know They have some acting elements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    seems very juvenile. can't see why anyone would watch those type of videos.
    Their purpose is simple, just to make people laugh then earn click bouns of youtube and gain fame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is childish antics. Any prank which involves the chance of someone getting hurt, is just plain stupidity at play.
    And those pranks, according to the subscribers, seems to happened between or among people with close relationships~If any strangers are seriously pranked, the subscribers might be given a hell of punch and kick, or caught by police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah before these pranks I used to condemn violent reactions. I was wrong and changed my mind. Nothing funny about fucking with people minding their own business.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yeah before these pranks I used to condemn violent reactions. I was wrong and changed my mind. Nothing funny about fucking with people minding their own business.
    Well, because those guys might need to use them for making money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see the appeal in this whole prank-stuff as it usually feels mean spirited.
    If I want to see random people suffer I watch some old FailArmy videos...thats just stupid people doin stupid things and winning stupid prizes, just stuff brought on themselves most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never watched the stuff, not my kind of tea. But as long as everyone involved has given consent to be involved (I.e. something like Jackass) then they can do whatever they want

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care for it at all. It's always cringey and mean-spirited, and usually fake.

I like the harmless pranks, like the guy who drives up to McDonalds counters in a car that looks like no-one's driving it.

Edit: wow I just discovered that piece of shit stole the money that was meant to go to the homelesss guy.
    Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2019-06-20 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger1989 View Post
    I remembered Ben used superglue to link Elliot's butt cheeks together and gave him drinks with laxatives.
    Why did Elliot let Ben glue his butt cheeks together?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger1989 View Post
    Well, because those guys might need to use them for making money.
    Yeah, the paycheck involved is why everyone involved is usually OK with the prank. How much are the people on that channel being paid? Who knows.

It can be a user-type relationship though, a lot of people in these videos are paid little or not at all, besides the channel owner. The "payment" is YT exposure...supposedly no one from Team 10 was being paid by the Paul brothers and they bought all these luxury cars, houses, etc. This is all rumor...supposedly they were threatening to expose the brothers for it and there was some blackmail regarding underage girls and the brothers' dad. SUPPOSEDLY. WHO KNOWS sad I know this shit.

I love silly pranks, just not when people actually get hurt. I don't watch any videos of them though because most are fake as hell.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I dont see the appeal in this whole prank-stuff as it usually feels mean spirited.
    If I want to see random people suffer I watch some old FailArmy videos...thats just stupid people doin stupid things and winning stupid prizes, just stuff brought on themselves most of the time.
    They might be the professional on that side, making money via the channel, hmmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    I love silly pranks, just not when people actually get hurt. I don't watch any videos of them though because most are fake as hell.
    If the prank is harmless, they can just do some normal pranks which are harmless, not good for their video-playing numbers. So 2 ways:a. risk themselves in some special pranks or just do fake ver. of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Why did Elliot let Ben glue his butt cheeks together?
    According to Ben's saying, Elliot love to drinking, dating with girls for one night then go back to sleep till noon. He just want to wake him up from such condition. However, later the main purpose might be making money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Don't care for it at all. It's always cringey and mean-spirited, and usually fake.
    ahh, yes. They might want to make some money from people's click and laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Never watched the stuff, not my kind of tea. But as long as everyone involved has given consent to be involved (I.e. something like Jackass) then they can do whatever they want
    Now, for some of them, this occasion come to real.

just not when people actually get hurt, too

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Edit: wow I just discovered that piece of shit stole the money that was meant to go to the homelesss guy.
    I've heard a couple incidents like that. People are dicks.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FantaSanta View Post
    just not when people actually get hurt, too
    That should be the baseline of such kind of video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I've heard a couple incidents like that. People are dicks.
    That is shameful. Pranks like that have no good and trigger anger of the public.

Being a dick to people isn't a prank. Only "prank" video I'd watch is a compilation of the prankers getting their asses beat.