Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I prefer a large pan pizza with extra cheese, light on the sauce. Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Chicago or any of those other weird ass Midwestern styles, that's for damn sure.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Thin crust, with cherry tomatoes, small pieces of broccoli, mozarella and basil toppings. Very light on the stomach and tastes great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pan Pizza, Extra Sauce, Pepperoni, Jalapeno.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people rave about 'local spots are better' when most of those places are just Sysco, Aramark, whatever restaurant in a truck company. Some of them serve the entire city and have people thinking, 'oh this mom and pop shop is great' when it's the same thing as the guys down street. Think franchises that are independently owned.

/rant

I just find it funny when some people go on about not eating at chains but they actually eating at chains.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    So many pizza gourmets in here. Pizza is good in large quantities, and even bad pizza is usually ok. Literally the only horrible pizza I have ever had was when I was volunteering at a school, and foolishly agreed to eat with the 7 year olds in the cafeteria. Shit wasn't pizza, it was cardboard with cheese wizz on top. Our children are going to grow up malnourished with that sort of garbage.

Otherwise I just like pizza in most forms. The fast food style chains aren't great, but Dominos is honestly my favorite of the lot (Still not great, but its pizza). Little Caesars is amazing when you are buying pizza for 30+ people out of pocket (Done that a few times over the years), ordering 20 pizzas is always fun. I ordered 14 boxes of 12 tacos each at a taco belle once too. At 10 pm. Was hilarious when they explained that was 168 tacos, and I explained that I knew, and wanted it anyway.

anything with pineapple on it

5+ Year Old Account
    If people can put on pineapple, why not watermelon? There is currently some watermelon bbq trend (I admit I don't know much about it, it's so juicy they are prob on the grill a minute only..

Had to re-post. I was thinking of that Upside Down Whopper from BK. Basically just turn it upside down.. Boring marketing effort frankly. Why not an upside pizza..... that'll be the next marketing ploy from some place. Not a calzone though. lol Would be terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    You sir may just have a problem with a wooden SPIKE today with your head on it. Pineapple NEVER SHOULD BE UTTERED WITHIN A PIZZA THREAD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    If people can put on pineapple, why not watermelon? There is currently some watermelon bbq trend (I admit I don't know much about it, it's so juicy they are prob on the grill a minute only..
    Any kind of heat on a watermelon sounds like a disaster.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Wanna start a fight?

Which country makes the best pizza? Sweden obviously. Anyone who says differently is just wrong and has never has Swedish pizza. I have lived all over the world and visited even more places. There is just no other country that makes pizza like in Sweden. Thin crust with smoked ham and shrimps....!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    so many sick people in this thread.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Good god, are you feeding the homeless?
    Nah, hungry soldiers. Basically the same thing, except homeless people have better table manners :P

I used to do it occasionally when I had to make them work really late on a Friday night or something. It had to be done, but if you stay with them and bring pizza or tacos they usually understand.

Microwaved Totino's party pizza

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    A lot of people rave about 'local spots are better' when most of those places are just Sysco, Aramark, whatever restaurant in a truck company. Some of them serve the entire city and have people thinking, 'oh this mom and pop shop is great' when it's the same thing as the guys down street. Think franchises that are independently owned.

/rant

I just find it funny when some people go on about not eating at chains but they actually eating at chains.
    I happen to not like chain pizzas available here, but that's not a matter of principle. It's just that there's this restaurant, pretty big business itself, that I've been getting my pizzas from for maybe 20 years now. (Except that they moved south and now I'm outside their service area but I'm still measuring pizzas against theirs.)

The perfect pizza is this:

The kebab pizza! Lots of tasty kebab meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and kebab sauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post

The kebab pizza! Lots of tasty kebab meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and kebab sauce.
    looks like a salad to me. i approve of the peppers though.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post

Hmm. The kebab shop next to Main Square used to deliver kebab pizzas. I may have one for dinner.

How did I know this was a Mall Security post before clicking on it? I swear this guy has a list of boring, non controversial non offensive thread topics and just puts 1 to 3 a day.