Thread: Mechagon Comic

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow that comic went dark by the end. Sad to see what happened to Kervo considering I did those quests for him in Tiragarde Sound... Guess he found what he was looking for afterall
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

good read. best wow's themes are always the ones without fantasy in it

my only complaint, why if he was so obsessed with his research of immortality, he simply didnt go with the forsakens?
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2019-06-22 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    why if he was so obsessed with his research of immortality, he simply didnt go with the forsakens?
    Would you rather spend eternity as a cyborg or a walking corpse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Well walking corpses don't immediately bluescreen.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I do hope they don't forget it, and add Kervo the Explorer to roam around the island, basically useless junk.
    He could be one of the rares

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Just wait till they join the Alliance. Then they will be absorbed by the human hive mind and lose all of that uniqueness.
    At least they got characterization before joining the Alliance.
    And they'll have a proper campaign in-game before that as well.

Void elves joined the hive mind before they had any unique traits.
    Whatever...

15+ Year Old Account
    Good story and I like the dark ending. WoWs story could use some more dark stuff like that.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

5+ Year Old Account
    My, that was a surprisingly good read. It really makes me want to know more about Mechagon and its steampunk/transhumanist society. Really hoping to meet Gearmaster Mechazod again, he was the first mechagnome known to us, after all.

No Humans or Elves is also a big plus, cheers to the writers
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Thats a weird looking sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    My, that was a surprisingly good read. It really makes me want to know more about Mechagon and its steampunk/transhumanist society. Really hoping to meet Gearmaster Mechazod again, he was the first mechagnome known to us, after all.

No Humans or Elves is also a big plus, cheers to the writers
    IKR? I hope someone with a cell brain start will start to push other races in the spotlight, too much human and elves can become boring and burn out people in a time record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well walking corpses don't immediately bluescreen.
    Depends. A necromancer raising you can make a mistake and you end up a brainless zombie.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2019-06-22 at 03:39 AM.

definitely a walking corpse.
    if i would be damaged as a forsaken i could simply murder someone/pillage corpses and use their limbs, instead as a cyborg i had to be lucky to have a factory...
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2019-06-22 at 08:48 AM.

Sargeras wants to erradicate all life so the Universe wont fall under the Void Lords.

King Mechagon wants to transform everyone into machines and end the curse of flesh.

Mechagon >>> Sargeras

I hope the King Mechagon has a backup somewhere so he can start the Machine Jihad

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    I hope the King Mechagon has a backup somewhere so he can start the Machine Jihad
    And Azeroth could become Arrakis, now that we have spic... em, azerite everywhere

Felt like Lady Deathbringer, the Mogu and this guy should all team up!

The Curse of Flesh is made out to be this horrible thing that YoggSaron did to the world, yet no one but some villains actually care to do something about it. I actually think it's a cool motivation for some of the Mogu, Mechagnomes and even Undead to have, but it's weird that there's not so many good people out there saying "Hey, let's undo this CURSE of Flesh" for anyone that wants it.

Also in one small patch, we have a villain who wants to do more to the world against it's will than Sylvanas who so far that we know, just wants to "undeadify" Stormwind's humans.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends. A necromancer raising you can make a mistake and you end up a brainless zombie.
    I think with Necromancy, it's more dependent on the person who is being raised. We see the Val'kyr who should be masters at necromancy, raise people who have all differing effects from being resurrected, from being completely fine, to going insane or being completely stupid.

So wait, our patch villain is a robot who wants to turn everyone else into robots?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    And Azeroth could become Arrakis, now that we have spic... em, azerite everywhere
    Haha, Iam happy someone know the reference. Yeah, imagine the curing Azeroth will eliminate the azerite and some people become addicted to it or keep needing it for war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Felt like Lady Deathbringer, the Mogu and this guy should all team up!

The Curse of Flesh is made out to be this horrible thing that YoggSaron did to the world, yet no one but some villains actually care to do something about it. I actually think it's a cool motivation for some of the Mogu, Mechagnomes and even Undead to have, but it's weird that there's not so many good people out there saying "Hey, let's undo this CURSE of Flesh" for anyone that wants it.

Also in one small patch, we have a villain who wants to do more to the world against it's will than Sylvanas who so far that we know, just wants to "undeadify" Stormwind's humans.

- - - Updated - - -

I think with Necromancy, it's more dependent on the person who is being raised. We see the Val'kyr who should be masters at necromancy, raise people who have all differing effects from being resurrected, from being completely fine, to going insane or being completely stupid.
    Good idea, add some Tolvir and Ethereals, we will have an organized group of villains: the Dark Alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    We see the Val'kyr who should be masters at necromancy, raise people who have all differing effects from being resurrected, from being completely fine, to going insane or being completely stupid.
    Two words: nerf RNG

On a (bit) more serious note, I had never paid attention to how wildly different from each other are the results of raising new undead. And it's in the freaking starting area fml ;.....;

After reading this comic this came to mind and made Gnomes 100% more awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    After reading this comic this came to mind and made Gnomes 100% more awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww
    Joke's on you. 100% increase of 0 is still 0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.