Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

How did Azshara get the Tidestone????

Title. How did she? Did they just kinda snatch it out of the Tomb of Sargeras when we were done with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Title. How did she? Did they just kinda snatch it out of the Tomb of Sargeras when we were done with it?
    Well, hopefully we get to see some questline explaining. I'm guessing they snuck in..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I imagine we will get an explanation as to the who/when of it being stolen as we progress through the story of Nazjatar.

My guess: extra naga forces infiltrated the Tomb of Sargeras when we weren't paying attention. Must have been after we sealed the portal and went to Argus.

Cease your meandering prattle or be wary of the consquences.

We kinda forgot to look after those artifacts in the Tomb of Sargeras

Another thread on this.. really? The search box exists. However, the Naga walked into the Tomb and got it. We left the place defenceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Considering how much emphasis was put on their importance during legion, that's some poor ass plot writing.
    It's not really though, if you think about it. When have we ever gone back to a place we've completely purged, especially when the fxcking home planet of the Legion appears in the sky and Sargeras starts mounting the planet like he's at the damn rodeo. It comes down to a matter of importance in this case, so it would have been incredibly easy for Naga to pop in there and grab it when most of our forces weren't giving a damn or dead at that point. Even so, it wouldn't have been difficult for whoever was responsible for their safe keeping to have been in alliance with Azshara anyway. We find out in 8.2 anyway, so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Considering how much emphasis was put on their importance during legion, that's some poor ass plot writing.
    The main importance of the artifacts was using them to seal off the Tomb of Sargeras. Sure, they had other uses, but only the Eye of Aman'Thul was actually being used - The other 4 were basically left sitting around collecting dust. Tomb gets sealed, and off we go to Argus!

Heck, Azshara wouldn't even have been interested in the Stone if she had managed to nab Neptulon's Trident, which has all the powers of the Stone plus extras. Chances are the other 4 artifacts are still chilling in the Tomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Mistress Sassz'ine had some naga hide and snatch it when noone was looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    We went through all that trouble to get through the place in Legion and then just left it without defense?
    Oh man, this tale they're spinning - so much excitement and thrill!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean - could have at least left a guard detail that does occasional patrol and can raise alarm? That seems like a pretty standard thing to do for "battle hardened combat veterans" like us?
    We had a giant fxcking planet in the sky, who would have even thought about them.

I mean - could have at least left a guard detail that does occasional patrol and can raise alarm? That seems like a pretty standard thing to do for "battle hardened combat veterans" like us?
    Even then, that wouldn't have been any of our business. We had more important and immediate matters to attend to.

A wizard did it.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Makes us kinda incompetent, doesn't it?
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.
    No, it doesn't. It just wasn't our job to begin with. Complain to Kadghar or Thalyssra, not us.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stolen... snuck up and bagged one of the Pillars of Creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Another thread on this.. really? The search box exists. However, the Naga walked into the Tomb and got it. We left the place defenceless.
    Really? So Blizzard actually just decided that the player characters are absolute morons that don't see the problem with just leaving titanic PILLARS OF CREATION lying around for the naga to just snag? At the very least they could have had a force defending it, but Azshara came personally and just decimated the force protecting it. This would have fit the larger narrative without Blizzard turning your character into a fool. Not like the Alliance and Horde could've realistically expected Azshara herself to show up, right? Fits much better in my opinion.

Makes us kinda incompetent, doesn't it?
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.
    i cackled, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Really? So Blizzard actually just decided that the player characters are absolute morons that don't see the problem with just leaving titanic PILLARS OF CREATION lying around for the naga to just snag? At the very least they could have had a force defending it, but Azshara came personally and just decimated the force protecting it. This would have fit the larger narrative without Blizzard turning your character into a fool. Not like the Alliance and Horde could've realistically expected Azshara herself to show up, right? Fits much better in my opinion.
    i mean, yes. Azshara was after it/had it before we did, hence why we had to go and get it. She clearly wanted it, so why when the entire army/legion defenders and the horde and alliance are on Argus wouldn't she try and go into the Tomb (where we left it) and take it back? Of course she would. But like I said, we find out in 8.2 that we left it barely guarded so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    After having Blizzard in the form of Khadgar tell our character to free Gul'dan, Teron'gor and Cho'gall are you really surprised they think we're idiots?

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders discarded it inside the raid because it wasn't high enough ilevel for them.

Khadgar is a shitty wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the kind of story they're looking to tell right now.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!