Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    The Only thing thats got me hyped about cyberpunk is the fact that CD Project Red, has yet to release a game thats shit,

all the Witcher games where amazing,

not to mention they have a habit of patching things in to make easy grinds hard,

aka witcher three opening village, where a massive Monster crashes the party to stop you farming the Cow for gold lol.
    i just love sci-fi dystopian worlds, this is shaping up to be the rpg right from my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OF course. It's just that the "player is always right" mentality that many have here is is just as bad or worse than "the company is always right". They have to find the sweet spot between the two extremes.
    We are on the same page.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    It wont matter as long as they keep the our way or the highway attitude.
    this mentality from players is *exactly* why WoD started failing in the Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I no longer keep myself subscribed so I would definitely be ok with this. This just lets me focus my time on other games. I have plenty of other games that I could play in the mean time. Games that I have left unfinished and games that I have not even had the chance to play yet.

1 year won't be enough to fix this game, might be better 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    i just love sci-fi dystopian worlds, this is shaping up to be the rpg right from my dreams.
    dont overhype.

majority of companies these days overhype,
    then release Garbage.

ala Anthem....
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Yes, I probably won't stay subbed the whole year, though, as I doubt many others will. Which probably defeats the purpose, in Blizzard's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    this mentality from players is *exactly* why WoD started failing in the Beta.
    Blizzard didn't need any help from the players to make the worst expansion ever they are fully capable of creating a bad expansion on their own. By listening to zero feedback and nerfing things unless its exactly how blizzard wants is a recipe for disaster. The xp off nerf is a prime example of fun detected fun nerfed. Rather than worry about making things fun they nerf ways players find to circumvent the boring stuff because that is not the way blizzard intends things. You have to play their boring way or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittion View Post
    Does it matter?

People seem more hyped for a possible tbc then a expansion after bfa.
    too bad tbc is 2 years away if at all.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Blizzard didn't need any help from the players to make the worst expansion ever they are fully capable of creating a bad expansion on their own. By listening to zero feedback and nerfing things unless its exactly how blizzard wants is a recipe for disaster. The xp off nerf is a prime example of fun detected fun nerfed. Rather than worry about making things fun they nerf ways players find to circumvent the boring stuff because that is not the way blizzard intends things. You have to play their boring way or else.
    Listening to players about Gorgrond is exactly why the Iron Horde didnt feel like a threat, and shifted needed dev time from Tanaan and Faralond.
    That shift resulted in garrisons being shitty, Tanaan being delayed, Faralond canceled, Shattrath raid canceled, and WOD bombing like it did because there was nothing to do outside of like 3 raids once max level.
    It also resulted in Ashran not getting things like siege engines.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2019-06-22 at 04:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I wouldn't approve of the next WoW expansion being pushed back another year due to vague and usually very unspecific forum complaints about how things "need to be better" and "It would be great if it were improved." Both of those phrases in quotes are meaningless. They will do what they do, people will complain anyway (as they always do) and the world moves on. It won't matter a bit if it happens next year or two years from now.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-06-22 at 07:20 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

If they could deliver something as good as legion? I would wait. Launch content and quality was amazing. Didn't really like broken shore zone, compared to Suramar it was a joke, but yeah, what they had on the launch... I really loved it.

I do regular breaks from WoW, why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    If they could deliver something as good as legion? I would wait. Launch content and quality was amazing. Didn't really like broken shore zone, compared to Suramar it was a joke, but yeah, what they had on the launch... I really loved it.
    Legion was a really good expansion but it was not so good at retaining players and that is because they slammed too hard too early with excessive RNG and of course the stupid no flying policy. Not to mention the continuation of mission tables which adds no fun to the game and nobody asked for them.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Legion was a really good expansion but it was not so good at retaining players and that is because they slammed too hard too early with excessive RNG and of course the stupid no flying policy. Not to mention the continuation of mission tables which adds no fun to the game and nobody asked for them.
    Don't forget how expensive was the raid materials, good thing I was alchemist back or else I would had stayed in the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Don't forget how expensive was the raid materials, good thing I was alchemist back or else I would had stayed in the bench.
    very good point, I remember hearing about people spending hundreds of thousands of gold on matts for raiding.

A year is ridiculous, half a year at most is tolerable

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    People dont want those things so thats a waste of time
    You don't speak for everyone here.

Anyways, I would wait 1, no, 2 years for a brand new polished expansion focused on making classes fun again. I'm finally working with a full-time job and more responsibilities, i don't mind a long long wait if that's what it takes to make my character playable.

Yes.

I remember the end of Legion, and I was pretty annoyed that BfA is coming so fast because I still had gazillions of things to do and collect. Wouldn't mind getting more time to do it at the end of BfA.

Since i'm not playing WoW right now anyway sure why not. Give them more time to make the game good again.