Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have no idea how making players turn off warmode for certain content is supposed to be good. Granted I have 3 guild cloaks, a brawler's guild ring, and a dalaran hearthstone that can all get me to a capital city within a few seconds, so it's a minor inconvenience at best, it still seems nonsensical.

I may not be good at PvP but I love my pvp talents for doing world content and can live with the dying. (maybe poor choice of words there. "Live with." Heh. I've mostly gotten really good at angling my glider kits.)

Bring back PvP servers please. WM is not the same. About the only thing WM has done is made group finder rather tricky and difficult, as the majority of groups are WM OFF (but of course most don't advertise that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphon View Post
    Bring back PvP servers please. WM is not the same. About the only thing WM has done is made group finder rather tricky and difficult, as the majority of groups are WM OFF (but of course most don't advertise that).
    I wish they would , but they won 't. You can thank a very vocal majority of players who whined + complained about PVP on their PVP servers for that.

You know , the ones that -chose- to play on a PVP server at one point or another yet refused to do anything on their own end to fix the issue of " PVP happened " and instead whined + complained for years

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP has always been an afterthought in Blizzard's mind.

- - - Updated - - -

the PVP Honor System didn't exist until like 2-3 content patches in. Battlegrounds were after that.

WoW was a PVE game first and foremost. Still is a PVE Game first and foremost.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    PVP has always been an afterthought in Blizzard's mind.

- - - Updated - - -

the PVP Honor System didn't exist until like 2-3 content patches in. Battlegrounds were after that.

WoW was a PVE game first and foremost. Still is a PVE Game first and foremost.
    Remove PvP from the game and watch it became a 500k subscriber count at peak hours.
    I double dare you Blizzard

"Blizzard finally stopped carebearing". Then gives an example of how blizzard is care bearing to people with warmode off. This game is called world of warcraft
    If you think walking by an orc as a human and being unable to attack them is a good idea, then you just dont understand what ideas made this game. People with warmode off are the carebear. Sorry OP, you must've hit your head

The best of two worlds would be if they simply add content that can be played with either wm on or off.
    Having content that is only accessible on either one wil force the other group to toggle on off to experience all content.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    "Blizzard finally stopped carebearing". Then gives an example of how blizzard is care bearing to people with warmode off. This game is called world of warcraft
    If you think walking by an orc as a human and being unable to attack them is a good idea, then you just dont understand what ideas made this game. People with warmode off are the carebear. Sorry OP, you must've hit your head
    and yet, the Faction War is the worst storyline in ages.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    and yet, the Faction War is the worst storyline in ages.
    The faction war is the reason you have this game

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes but actually no View Post
    Until warmode bonuses are either zone specific buffs that change in realtime as situation changes or at the very least require you to actually have warmode on for the entire week you were "outnumbered" to receive the outnumbered quest i will never turn on that crap ever again.
    Its especially annoying for RP servers. The charity buff and gear are handed out based on which faction is outnumbered over all servers... but ignores the fact that RP servers are segregated. So a 50/50 split turns into a massive alliance advantage when they all turn it on for the pity rewards, so they get to have massive numbers and still get free gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    Eh turn warmode on do ap WQ turn off WM then go farm thats what people will be doing
    And to do that you have to spend a bunch of extra time on meaningless travel to switch back and forth.

This is exactly what they want. a few minutes times however many players is a lot of free "player engagement" that accomplishes nothing.

Who knows how many manaperals it will give from these commanders. It could equal, be less or greater than the war mode only activity.

Quote Originally Posted by FL4K View Post
    Say what you will about people who play in War Mode or about War Mode in general ,

... but it 's always the non - WM people who complain the most
    Yeah and when there was no warmode there were a lot more people complaining that there was no world pvp.

What a thing to say... cmon. You can do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Yeah and when there was no warmode there were a lot more people complaining that there was no world pvp.

What a thing to say... cmon. You can do better than that.
    That was never a thing.
    Ofcourse there was PvP in PvP servers. It was mandatory by design
    The people complaining were the ones who dont like PvP and were on PvP servers...

But first of all, this thread makes no sense.

SINCE WHEN are the PvP community "carebeared". SINCE WHEN?

We are negleted infact.

And second, PvP is a major thing in WoW. Or at least it used to be.

PVP player favorised ? Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA !!
    Nice joke. Really.

So, do people who do pvp or WM on can have manapearls by any other mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    PVP player favorised ? Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA !!
    Nice joke. Really.
    Exactly my reaction

This seems like an incredibly stupid idea.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Blizz should just bring PvP servers back but until then I'm not really interested in any warmode compromise. PvP servers were the most poplulated, were. The game diminishes more and more. PvP servers would bring those lost subbers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    That was never a thing.
    Ofcourse there was PvP in PvP servers. It was mandatory by design
    The people complaining were the ones who dont like PvP and were on PvP servers...

But first of all, this thread makes no sense.

SINCE WHEN are the PvP community "carebeared". SINCE WHEN?

We are negleted infact.

And second, PvP is a major thing in WoW. Or at least it used to be.

Omg... that picture is just sad... is that really what this game has become? It's just so pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Omg... that picture is just sad... is that really what this game has become? It's just so pathetic...
    I'm more worried about 3.6 MILLION pet battles A DAY than the PvP thing.

WoWkemon Go is just around the corner.