15+ Year Old Account

Farming war resources

What's the fastest & easiest way of farming war resources as Horde? I really need to farm them and can't seem to figure out how to do it. I know there's some WQ that offer them but how else?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    What's the fastest & easiest way of farming war resources as Horde? I really need to farm them and can't seem to figure out how to do it. I know there's some WQ that offer them but how else?
    you can chest farm, for the 12-20 you can get from them per chest,

but alas world quests, and the weekly 5k world quest, are pretty much it,
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

It's mostly world quests, emissaries, some weeklies. Not a large variety of content for farming war resources, and most of them are time limited in some form or another.

I know the random chests in Darkshore can occasionally contain a decent amount. Definitely more than the 8-20 of typical chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    you can chest farm, for the 12-20 you can get from them per chest,

but alas world quests, and the weekly 5k world quest, are pretty much it,
    Where is this quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Where is this quest?
    That "weekly" quest isn't every week. Its only on the week where you do the 20 wq's.

Where is this quest?
    Rotating event. 1k in BFA; it was 5k in Legion.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Rotating event. 1k in BFA; it was 5k in Legion.
    my bad

but yeah 1k is btter than none,

im sitting at 92k war resources, dont know how people dont have them, like everyting was giving them,

if you unlock the last trait of research, you get 200 war resources from emisary,
    weekly event when up gives 1k
    world quests can give 20-350 (world bosses being the highest),

Some of the war campaign, gives more,

- - - Updated - - -

Where is this quest?
    my bad its only 1k in this expac

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

last trait is a bonus +50WR every emissary chest (not paragon though)
    paragon chest = 500WR

war mode (dont mind the opposing faction, LFG ftw)

For world quests, check faction incursion, Arathi/Darkshore and Elite world quests when available. They usually give way more resources than normal quests.
    Whatever...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    im sitting at 92k war resources, dont know how people dont have them, like everyting was giving them,
    I'm essentially trying to get back into the game. I took some time off because of the whole Sylvanas/Horde direction (still not convinced I'm not going to perm quit or not yet). I'm trying to work my way down the traits so I can unlock that one. I'm stuck on doing the stupid expeditions part right now.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I'm essentially trying to get back into the game. I took some time off because of the whole Sylvanas/Horde direction (still not convinced I'm not going to perm quit or not yet). I'm trying to work my way down the traits so I can unlock that one. I'm stuck on doing the stupid expeditions part right now.
    yeah good thing all parts are seperate and can be worked on by themselves,

so once thats done you should be able to do the next research if you have done Warfronts,

but some of the war campaign rewards are a couple hundred resources,

any given day there is 2-3k resources combined, so even if you only do a few zones a day you should have more than you can spend,

also from the honourbound/7th legion vendor,

you can buy War resources at a 25% loss on alts to get a BOA token for War resources.

Remember you can trade war resources (650) for a bundle of BoA 500 of them at the 7th legion/honorbound rep vendors.