Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I will NEVER return to BFA. They would have to overhaul EVERYTHING and basically make it Classic/TBC Gameplay.

5+ Year Old Account
    Unique class mechanics

All zone storylines rebooted

New profession system

Darkmoon fair available all the time

Hearthstone integrated into wow as a minigame you can play anywhere

Housing

Bring back class trainers and class quests

Less dungeon and raid difficulties

Bring back dungeon attunement quests

New story writers

Less RNG for loot

This would put WoW on the same level as Final Fantasy XIV. Maybe even above a bit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    complete class rework so not before next xpac BfA takes the same spot as WoD while atleast most classes felt "good" in WoD oh and finally get rid of this shit "talent" tree where u have no real options anyway

Honestly I'm just so done with the us vs. them gameplay but oops let's all band together for one beneficial thing and then go back to slap fighting. There's so much of that shit in the real world it's not any better just because I get to play an orc or a dwarf while doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class design akin to MoP and PvP being relevant would be my top 2.

Everyone should quit the game

at least once.

10+ Year Old Account
    New patch might be enough. I skipped the previous BFA content patch, and figure that would give me enough content to goof around for a month or two.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

A new expansion. This one has already been marginalized in the eyes of my friends as bad, so no amount of fixing it after the fact will bring them back. So I won't be back either. Next xpak, make it good. The danger is that making two bad xpaks in a row will make me never want to come back. I'm willing to give them another chance after BFA, but not 2 more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    It's like they found some dark magic ritual to revive their Pet dog, and it randomly worked, then they get too excited and accidentally stump the dog to death again. it's genuinly funny at this point.
    https://youtu.be/ScH2hewoCVw

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    They are too shallow, there is no depth, they are all extremely straightforward, low skill ceiling.

For starters. We need more shit that you aren't supposed to spam on cooldown, more shit that requires thought on when, and how, to use it, we need not every DPS spec to use the exact same basic mechanic of build resource with weak abilities 2-3 times->spend resource on strong ability->repeat.

We have far more of that right now than we did back then... Every DPS spec feels the fucking same right now, every DPS spec uses the same build/spend mechanic with a 3-5 button rotation that is so easy someone in a coma could master it, with little to no situational abilities (both DPS and utility wise). The ones some specs do have usually have cooldowns so long you get to use them 1 time in a fight, and that 1 time is usually predetermined by some fight mechanic that needs to be soaked, I'll give you an example:

I'm playing a Paladin, my one really useful utility for a raid is BoP, it has a 5 minute cooldown. Lets say the fight lasts 6 minutes, in theory I could cast it twice... But wait, I need BoP for soak mechanic X in phase 2 (and we all know how much Blizz loves their soak mechanics lately), which starts around 1.5m into the fight, I can't use BoP to save someone's life earlier than that because I need it to soak X, I can't use it after soaking X because it's cooldown is longer than the remainder of the fight. Where's the thought in using my utility? Where's the chances for a player who's on the ball to use their abilities to stand out and make a difference? All I get to do is button mash my easy-as-shit rotation and use my 1 real utility spell at the predetermined time.
    Ok, so you ahve no clue at all. Class have more depth and skill ceiling than never before.

Tehy may miss a little flavor, yes, like some situational spells. But that's it. Most class have been working far better now than they were before.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was too lazy to unsub, but I hadn't played since like November or December until last night so might as well have been (had been conned into the pirate ship in October and was too lazy to unsub after April).

With that said, I returned last night to continue through the war campaign that was added in 8.1 and 8.1.5, etc. I'm also going to try the Darkshore warfront when I get time.

I came back to the game knowing 8.2 is coming tomorrow and with it flying. Before I stopped playing I had made sure to get Pathfinder part 1 so I would be ready for this day. So I'll launch back in (casually) once 8.2 starts and get pathfinder part 2 and make it through the war campaign and the lore of the new gnome zones.

After I'm done with the story content I will try some LFR content from new raids I missed and try to get my item level up as high as I can before I grow bored. Then I might try my Alliance 120 to see the lore from their side.

We'll see if I make it 1-2 months before unsubbing until 9.0 and the next x-pac.

I still like the game, but sometimes the treadmill we run on can be exhausting and I have less-and-less time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Can someone explain me exactly what about class desing is wrong? Everyone just parroting class.desing, class desing yet nobady have said anything on what they actualy dont like. Like what do you want? More buttons to press? Few useless spells for flavour? More class buffs? What? And dont say MoP classes becouse nobady is interested playing homogenized classes where every class feels and plays exactly same.
    More button yes for one, it's a RPG or was, there should be situational buttons to press, should be wrong buttons to press, everything should not be about a rotation, and funny you said "don't say MoP" because for something "nobady is interested" in by your statement, there seems to be a lot of people here and on the blizzard forums asking for just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Ok, so you ahve no clue at all. Class have more depth and skill ceiling than never before.

This could not be further from the truth... The classes are extremely shallow and extraordinarily easy to play.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Shit class design takes away a large portion of the fun, oh and r.io ofc
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    So you're unable to answer the one thing that would bring you back to the game..?
    Literally 2 posts above the one you responded to.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I came back, because my sub to FFXIV was coming to a close combined with their newest expansion release and i didn't want to drop $70 to keep playing until classic launched in 2 months odd.
    I still had some things to do ingame before classic launches, i deleted some 110 demon hunters in order to make allied races a while back and never got back to 50 110 or higher toons for love is in the air event next feb.. i'm going to get that done before classic so i don't need to do anything else while classic is out besides the anniversary event for the mount.

If i had to pay real life money for the game i might have reconsidered but an army of alts i'm setting them up to make me gold daily in order to pay my sub with ingame gold.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This could not be further from the truth... The classes are extremely shallow and extraordinarily easy to play.
    Not really, but I'll bite. Do you have evidences that support your claim?

For me to come back, they need to stop adding rep grinds to everything. I hate questing. Its boring in WoW too many of them for such a small amount of story. Then when I get max level I get to not only grind the same boring quests for items. I have to do it to unlock the gated story, flying, races. Its stupid. Simply finishing the questlines should be enough. I shouldnt have to repeat the same quest over and over. Leave stuff like mounts and cosmetic sets behind rep grinds. Not stuff you actually need or giant QoL things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Not really, but I'll bite. Do you have evidences that support your claim?
    Hilarious coming from the person who provided none for theirs.

My proof is in my other post, I explained how shallow they are. There is no complexity in every class having the same basic build/spend mechanic, there is no high skill ceiling in extremely simple 3-5 button rotations... Your response to that was to say what amounted to "lol no" and then you have the audacity to claim I provided no proof?
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-06-24 at 05:52 PM.

I'm waiting on classic to come out, pretty excited for it. Until that time, I will be enjoying my summer, and playing other games I have been eyeing for a while