Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    You can't actually believe this nonsense.
    He posts the same bullshit all the time in this subforum. It's always "blah blah CIVIL WAR!" with him. You can pretty safely put him on ignore with the rest of them and nothing of value will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Alright CNN.

People are still a little miffed from there not being a super secret Russian cabal helping Trump I see.
    There was nothing secret about it. Russians helped Trump--it's a known fact. Not even sure what this strawman you're attempting to build is even supposed to resemble.

Remember, when the revolution won in the 1700s, most Americans wanted to stay with the British empire. What was interesting about that was a lot of colonists decided to accept the results of the war, but many others left and moved away to England, or to Canada, or to other places to stay in the British Empire. We probably get a replay of that here. If Trump is removed, we'll have another civil war but the right wing is gonna win. The losers on the left will have the option to stay or move to Canada or Europe or Australia or wherever else is safe harbor for them. Even though a majority didn't want the war, they lost it and now have a choice.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Remember, when the revolution won in the 1700s, most Americans wanted to stay with the British empire. What was interesting about that was a lot of colonists decided to accept the results of the war, but many others left and moved away to England, or to Canada, or to other places to stay in the British Empire. We probably get a replay of that here. If Trump is removed, we'll have another civil war but the right wing is gonna win. The losers on the left will have the option to stay or move to Canada or Europe or Australia or wherever else is safe harbor for them. Even though a majority didn't want the war, they lost it and now have a choice.
    I don’t know how people like you manage to get their pants on in the morning.

Why are you so fascinated with starting a civil war? Its disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    Why are you so fascinated with starting a civil war? Its disturbing.
    I’m sure he has some dumb stock answer about not wanting it to happen, it’s just the only logical outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    I’m sure he has some dumb stock answer about not wanting it to happen, it’s just the only logical outcome.
    Given his posting style in most of these threads, I wouldn't be surprised. More so hoping to see something crop up in their drivel aside from "leftists bad because leftists".

Charges of racism are flying in both directions. The left feels the right is racist against nonwhites. The right feels the left is racist against whites. But if a democrat ever wins the white house again, there's going to be a LOT on the right that feel the election represents a total breakdown of the government and its ability to protect its own citizens, as they will believe it means mass importing of illegals. And if the government refuses to stop illegals, these citizens are going to take up arms and fight against a broken government that no longer cares about them the moment the election is decided. The country will be plunged into civil war.

A democrat can never win again.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the right wing faction of the military will purge the left wing faction. I'm not sure that's the sort of purge you want though.
    Loosen the tinfoil on your head. It's cutting off circulation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    There's that 35 percent again, the cult of Trump that would follow him into the pits of hell and swear he was a great president the whole way.
    I mean, the report explicitly says it does not exonerate the President of wrongdoing.

If you think the report cleared Trump, one of two things must be true;

1> You're illiterate. Literally; you do not know how to read properly. You need remedial help and should never have been allowed to graduate middle school.

2> You blindly followed the words of charlatans and grifters, and lack the basic awareness to understand that you've been had.

There is no third option.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    It isn't likely but it is possible.

The error in thinking that the U.S. military would crush any such resistance is naive.

The military is a volunteer force made up of U.S. citizens. How likely is it that you would expect to see them fire on their friends their family their neighbors...
    It's part of their oaths. Every member of the military promised to protect the nation from all threats. Foreign and domestic. And we're talking about a domestic threat, here; violent terrorists who are murdering innocent Americans.

If you think that's a position that'll garner support, you're completely delusional.

Combine that w/the U.S. populace being the most well armed. The response I expect is that " An AR-15 isn't going to do shit to a tank". First rebuttal see above statement, second rebuttal seemed to do just fine in Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea etc etc.
    It's not going to be Afghanistan. It's going to be Waco. Or maybe the Oregon wildlife refuge siege.

Really didn't work out for the violent nutcases. And that's who's rising up, here; violent, terrorist nutcases. People betraying their nation and murdering innocent people because they're angry that politicians were held accountable under the law.

Completely fucking batshit.

Sure, it might get bad enough that you get the American equivalent of IRA terrorists bombing people, but again, we're just talking domestic terrorism. That's not civil war, and a tiny fraction of violent, murderous fucks isn't going to create a civil war. Most people would rather just catch the next episode of the Bachelor after bitching about the Presidency to their friend over a beer.
    Last edited by Endus; 2019-06-24 at 05:15 AM.

You can't actually believe this nonsense.
    Considering how long he has been posting that nonsense, he does believe it, which is why he is a delusional Trump supporter.

If Trump is removed from office, the US will IMMEDIATELY collapse into civil war. I absolutely 100% guarantee that. Him getting elected arguably prevented it from happening in 2017. A large subsection of the nation will now no longer accept ANY democrat president as legitimate. And it would only take around 20%-25% of the population to start a civil war. Remember, the American revolution was backed by about 20%-25% of the population. Under no circumstances should you think that 70% of the public backing this idea in the OP means it won't happen.

If a democrat were to ever win the office again, THAT is going to plunge the US into civil war. This is because a sufficient percentage of the population now firmly believe that the next democrat president will embrace an open borders policy and flood the nation with illegals. So they will pick up a gun and start fighting.
    How you can type all of that without laughing for hours I'll never understand. How do you believe any of that?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    He posts the same bullshit all the time in this subforum. It's always "blah blah CIVIL WAR!" with him. You can pretty safely put him on ignore with the rest of them and nothing of value will be lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering how long he has been posting that nonsense, he does believe it, which is why he is a delusional Trump supporter.
    And yet he'll also go off on how violent "leftists" are...meanwhile...he wants his country to plunge into civil war if the right loses another election.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Well, the president is the third leg in the "balance of powers" in America. The other two are congress and the courts. Some say the press is the fourth leg.

We shouldn't needlessly weaken on of the legs. It hurts the "balance of powers" safeguard. And besides, sooner or later, your guy is going to be president and you don't want him weakened.

If the president shoots and kills someone, sure try him. But all this BS they're trowing at Trump at the moment, saying he obstructed justice, when they know he wouldn't have if they hadn't pressed phony charges against him, no don't bring down a president over that minimal BS.
    Are you for real?

So he only tried to obstruct justice because it was phony charges? Why the fuck didnt he just let it run its course and let it end the conclusion that Trump had done nothing wrong?

In the end the investigation could be whether Trump was really an alien, he can't obstruct an investigation into him. But apparently you couldnt care less about the laws of your country, fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you seriously belive the shit you spout?

And yet he'll also go off on how violent "leftists" are...meanwhile...he wants his country to plunge into civil war if the right loses another election.
    I pine for the days when all he would post about is how WoW is no longer social.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump is removed from office, the US will IMMEDIATELY collapse into civil war. I absolutely 100% guarantee that.
    Bring it!

I'm mostly kidding. But part of me thinks it is only a matter of time before the U.S. has a dramatic shake up.

- - - Updated - - -

A democrat can never win again.
    WEll those who believe that will have to suck it up. Even if Trump does win a re-election, the chances of the next president after that will be a Democrat. Its the historic ebb and flow of politics.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a democrat were to ever win the office again, THAT is going to plunge the US into civil war. This is because a sufficient percentage of the population now firmly believe that the next democrat president will embrace an open borders policy and flood the nation with illegals. So they will pick up a gun and start fighting.
    Yeah, but how do you choose what to defend... Trump tower, Trump golf course or the White House?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

It's part of their oaths. Every member of the military promised to protect the nation from all threats. Foreign and domestic. And we're talking about a domestic threat, here; violent terrorists who are murdering innocent Americans.

If you think that's a position that'll garner support, you're completely delusional.

It's not going to be Afghanistan. It's going to be Waco. Or maybe the Oregon wildlife refuge siege.

Really didn't work out for the violent nutcases. And that's who's rising up, here; violent, terrorist nutcases. People betraying their nation and murdering innocent people because they're angry that politicians were held accountable under the law.

Completely fucking batshit.
    Trust me man, I guarantee I know more about the U.S. military oath then you do. Further I guarantee I know more about the people that serve in the military then you do.

If you think military will fire on American civilians because of a oath you are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Delusional claptrap. In either scenarios, the government forces would utterly destroy any semblance of a rebellion by cutting off transportation, fresh water, and electricity. Blockades and the use of drone, high altitude bombing campaigns, any rebel force would perish under their own arms or through starvation and disease.
    Spoken like someone who lives in a city.

The taking out the grid, is exactly what the insurgents would do, create chaos. The scary thing is it isn't that hard, take out key points that can be found on the internet power for the majority of the country is gone, with the exception of Texas who is on their own grid.

Your right the major metropolitan areas would be thrown into chaos, starvation, disease would be rampant, riots would be out of control to the point national guard would have to be deployed to enforce order.

Check out these maps

https://www.vividmaps.com/2016/12/tr...chipelago.html

Notice something the areas that would be most affected by that chaos are the "Left" strong holds. While the majority of the "Right' live in rural areas and small communities that are pretty self sufficient.

Hell I am not even a prepper and I could hold out for several months w/out fear of starvation or disease.

And again if you think they would drop bombs, or use drone strikes on U.S. soil, you are delusional beyond reach.

Also for those of you that are saying Civil War could never happen. Well the military is already planning and making contingencies should such a event occur. Is it likely personally I don't think so, however I do feel we are coming closer to crossing that bridge everyday, thankfully it is still quite a ways off.
    Last edited by Maneo; 2019-06-24 at 05:49 PM.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

The majority who are the richest are going to loose to... a poor minority?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Jesus wept... you'll still be waffling on about this supposed civil war in 20 years time, no doubt.
    I am hoping he answers my question... would these rebellion protect the White House, or Trump tower and his golf courses? In fact, will Trump remain in the states or govern from his international property?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Trust me man, I guarantee I know more about the U.S. military oath then you do. Further I guarantee I know more about the people that serve in the military then you do.

If you think military will fire on American civilians because of a oath you are delusional.
    Again, not "American civilians". Domestic terrorists actively engaged in attacking American civilians.

Do police refuse to fire on domestic terrorists because they're domestic? Of course they fucking don't. It's a ridiculous idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump is removed from office, the US will IMMEDIATELY collapse into civil war. I absolutely 100% guarantee that. Him getting elected arguably prevented it from happening in 2017. A large subsection of the nation will now no longer accept ANY democrat president as legitimate. And it would only take around 20%-25% of the population to start a civil war. Remember, the American revolution was backed by about 20%-25% of the population. Under no circumstances should you think that 70% of the public backing this idea in the OP means it won't happen.

Hahaha Kind of gets me excited the shackles being released Trumpsters will be in for a rude fucking wake up call, they will go from pretend shit to complain about to real shit all because they backed this fucking moron game show host.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis