Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    A defense of what? The random strawman you threw at me? No, I deliberately ignored it.
    And i deliberately are going to ignore you from now on for being a corporate lackey .

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    And i deliberately are going to ignore you from now on for being a corporate lackey .
    Good to know you are incapable of holding a coherent conversation.

what kind of fucking madness are you suffering from mate? it has links to her own twitter page.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/11424...nal-ice-cbp%2F
    She was making the greater point that asylum seekers should not be detained in these camps at all and she would not support funding to build more of these concentration camps.

what kind of fucking madness are you suffering from mate? it has links to her own twitter page.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/11424...nal-ice-cbp%2F
    Want to know why?

https://www.gq.com/story/ice-children-van-parking-lot

Because we keep seeing stories like this. And any agency in this much disarray inflicting this much intentional harm upon children should not be funded.

Another bourgeois globalist that is an enemy of the working class.

- - - Updated - - -

/shrug blame both political parties for dragging their feet. The problem is resources and ice is not getting enough of that. Oh btw didn't AOC and her disgusting ilk attempted to block the relieve package intended for the people in detention camps?
    Take off the bullshit tinfoil hat and stop listening to Alex Jones. It makes you look ignorant when you use words you don't understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bourgeois globalist that is an enemy of the working class.
    Are you talking about Trump? This is very confusing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No candidates do that I'm aware of. This seems like a bad-faith start to a thread.

Would be interesting to see a party breakdown for this poll, because I'd be willing to put money on this increase being driven almost purely by one party.
    It is in the link...".In contrast, immigration mentions are far more common among Republicans (42%) than Democrats (7%). Twenty-one percent of independents name it."

Yeah, immigration is in the top 3 concerns for the election. Health care being the number one, followed by immigration and the economy to round out the top 3.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Want to know why?

https://www.gq.com/story/ice-children-van-parking-lot

Because we keep seeing stories like this. And any agency in this much disarray inflicting this much intentional harm upon children should not be funded.
    Where you high when you said this? do you honestly believe that ice agents are deliberately killing as many children as possible ? if they do they are doing a bad job of it.
    ICE doesn't have the resources or the manpower to deal with the problem. And your rhetoric is killing these children. But hey claim moral high ground while ICE isn't getting the funding it needs and more people will suffer while you can feel good about yourself in stopping those evil concentration camps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Except that’s not what’s happening. You need to check on the situation again. And no need for quotes. They 100% meet the definition of concentration camps.
    Sure where the gas chambers and ovens?
    Last edited by DKjaigen; 2019-06-24 at 11:15 PM.

So, you are saying there wasn't a period of concentration camps before the death camps like Aushwitz?

7+ Year Old Account
    Where you high when you said this? do you honestly believe that ice agents are deliberately killing as many children as possible ? if they do they are doing a bad job of it.
    ICE doesn't have the resources or the manpower to deal with the problem. And your rhetoric is killing these children. But hey claim moral high ground ICE isn't getting the funding it needs and more people will suffer while you can feel good about yourself in stopping those evil concentration camps

- - - Updated - - -

Concentration camps, not death camps.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    She was making the greater point that asylum seekers should not be detained in these camps at all and she would not support funding to build more of these concentration camps.
    And what the fuck are you going to do then . Let them lose on the streets and make them beggars? Thats why AOC is fucking retard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you are saying there wasn't a period of concentration camps before the death camps like Aushwitz?
    https://www.theonion.com/holocaust-s...ted-1830685498

(Now it’s not that bad yet, it we should do everything possible to prevent anything g close to the holocaust from happening again)

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Concentration camps, not death camps.
    Not concentration camp but detention centre?

ICE doesn't have the resources or the manpower to deal with the problem. And your rhetoric is killing these children. But hey claim moral high ground ICE isn't getting the funding it needs and more people will suffer while you can feel good about yourself in stopping those evil concentration camps

- - - Updated - - -

As stated above, ICE's job is to protect the country from terrorists, not separate families. They should not get more funding to perpetrate these crimes against humanity. As far as the term "concentration camp", grab a dictionary (they are even online now!). You are thinking of Nazi camps, we're talking about American concentration camps, which these camps clearly fit the definition. Get your head out of Tucker Carlson's ass and educate yourself properly.

- - - Updated - - -

And what the fuck are you going to do then . Let them lose on the streets and make them beggars? Thats why AOC is fucking retard.
    We have asylum laws, follow them. That's why you is fucking retard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not concentration camp but detention centre?
    No, they’re concentration camps.

No, but I believe they're being willfully negligent and not taking the health and well being of the children into account. And we see this pattern again and again both through their behavior and the comments that they make.

ICE doesn't have the resources or the manpower to deal with the problem. And your rhetoric is killing these children.
    Damn, me saying that ICE is full of terrible people, who don't know that I said this, is what's making them neglect these children? And here I thought it was their callous disregard for the lives of brown people and the law.

But hey claim moral high ground ICE isn't getting the funding it needs and more people will suffer while you can feel good about yourself in stopping those evil concentration camps
    If they stopped engaging in this kind of behavior before the fact, this wouldn't be an issue.

But they've been doing this since day one, well before the issue reached this level, so here we are.

No, you release them into the custody of family or guardians in the US pending their hearings.

Which is literally what has been happening up until this point. You not knowing this doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    As stated above, ICE's job is to protect the country from terrorists, not separate families. They should not get more funding to perpetrate these crimes against humanity. As far as the term "concentration camp", grab a dictionary (they are even online now!). You are thinking of Nazi camps, we're talking about American concentration camps, which these camps clearly fit the definition. Get your head out of Tucker Carlson's ass and educate yourself properly.

- - - Updated - - -

We have asylum laws, follow them. That's why you is fucking retard.
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Stopping terrorist is part of the program. And i do not really give 2 ounces deep fried shit how those camps are called . They are needed and they need more resources.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Stopping terrorist is part of the program. And i do not really give 2 ounces deep fried shit how those camps are called . They are needed and they need more resources.
    Terrorists aren't making a 1.5 thousand mile trek from central america to illegally cross the southern border or seek asylum from the southern border.

They're coming in legally through ports of entry (including by plane), or are home grown. This is a bad argument.

So, you like that people are dying in them? You like that they are treating people worse than Somali Pirates treat prisoners? Because an author that was held captive for 14 months got treated better than Trump and ICE is treating these people in cages.

No, but I believe they're being willfully negligent and not taking the health and well being of the children into account. And we see this pattern again and again both through their behavior and the comments that they make.

Damn, me saying that ICE is full of terrible people, who don't know that I said this, is what's making them neglect these children? And here I thought it was their callous disregard for the lives of brown people and the law.

If they stopped engaging in this kind of behavior before the fact, this wouldn't be an issue.

But they've been doing this since day one, well before the issue reached this level, so here we are.

Edge do not claim the moral high ground when you are not willing to fund ICE and this alleviating the problems of these children . Your behaviour is hypocritical and sickening

No, you release them into the custody of family or guardians in the US pending their hearings.

Which is literally what has been happening up until this point. You not knowing this doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
    And how do you know when people are families and not human traffickers? i rather have a million children suffer the mild discomfort being separated from their parents then allowing 1 to end up in forced prostitution. And do you understand how much resources it cost to verify their claims . And for the record reuniting the children with their parents will not make the problem of lacking resources go away. children can just as easily die from the flu even if they stay with their parents