View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
Page 8 of 209 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    There was another picture with completely different units. They seem to have reverted it.
    Still Druid, druid, Ancient, and Archer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashahalasin View Post
    Surely from left to right that is Druid of the Talon, Druid of the Claw and a Dryad.
    Yeah, wtf? It's so obvious. How can they get so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    Yeah, wtf? It's so obvious. How can they get so wrong
    There was another picture with completely different units. They seem to have reverted it.
    As I pointed out two posts above you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

As I pointed out two posts above you.
    Imagine thinking the post you made a whole 4 minutes before was seen by the other person. These forums don't autorefresh mate, your comment wouldn't have even been seen by Mermeoth when they posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Still Druid, druid, Ancient, and Archer for me.
    For me it's the old one again with the silhouettes. And for some reason it changed even in the quotes here in this thread, when I could see the new picture before. No idea what's going on there right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashahalasin View Post
    Imagine thinking the post you made a whole 4 minutes before was seen by the other person. These forums don't autorefresh mate, your comment wouldn't have even been seen by Mermeoth when they posted.
    I did it mainly so they get a notification that gives them the answer. Some people tend to write something in a thread and never look into it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    My question still stands - Dark Ranger is a neutral hero. If anything, it could maybe work with the Undead, but it doesn't fit on the NE racial art. Due to this I'm 99,9% sure it's not a Dark Ranger, but some Night Elf unit.

In that mission there were also some archers and other units - perhaps they made a darker version of them to fit with the theme a little bit better.

Still, I think the simple answer is the most likely - it's the archer with a really f...d up design.
    The problem is that it doesn't resemble any night elf unit. Yes, it has a bow, but huntress looked differently.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Original image was this one:

Taken from this reddit thread.

Personally I would think it's just either just a mistake, a reimagination of the Archer unit, or even a concept art that won't actually match the in-game unit completely.

Another option would be it being a variation of the Archer look (so there is a different model more similar to the original Archer as well).

Or it might just be the neutral Dark Ranger hero. Though wouldn't make much sense to have that in the Night Elves art. Might have been a mistake, which is not that unlikely especially considering they changed it fairly quickly.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2019-06-25 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    image snip

Personally I would think it's just either a reimagination of the Archer unit, or even a concept art that won't actually match the in-game unit completely.

Another option would be it being a variation of the Archer look (so there is a different model more similar to the original Archer as well).

Or it might just be the neutral Dark Ranger hero. Though wouldn't make much sense to have that in the Night Elves art. Might have been a mistake, which is not that unlikely especially considering they changed it fairly quickly.
    I'd wager it is a reimagining. They did say they were changing a few things like maps etc to be more in-line with WoW, and this is probably part of it.

Edit: It may also be a "skin pack" type item like they do for SC2.

It's probably Shandris.

So it seems like it was confirmed as the Dark Ranger by Kam (Blizz employee) on Hiveworkshop.

Also pointed out - Patch 1.30 has the Dark Ranger listed under Night Elf section.

This gets more and more curious. Are they deciding to move the Dark Ranger to the Night Elf roster??
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-06-25 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    So it seems like it was confirmed as the Dark Ranger by Kam (Blizz employee) on Hiveworkshop.

Also pointed out - Patch 1.30 has the Dark Ranger listed under Night Elf section.

This gets more and more curious. Are they deciding to move the Dark Ranger to the Night Elf roster??
    Why would the Dark Ranger be a Night Elf, though? I hope it's just a skin, considering most Dark Rangers should be High Elves.

Also I highly doubt they will move a neutral hero to a specific race. That would make no sense at all.

Good. I actually wanted a refund for this stuff But I am glad it was not the case.

Why add the Dark Ranger in the Night Elf Section though? I mean they aren't some small indie company for that type of mistakes and why does it remain unchanged?

Just an update from 'Ryan' on Discord, the NE reveal was mistakenly updated.

Also no beta next week as people were speculating based on WC3's 17th anniversary.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-06-25 at 06:50 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    So they accidentally revealed the Dark Ranger as a Night Elf hero and it isn't listed there by mistake. Dark Ranger as next playable WoW class confirmed.

Well then... I admit to being wrong.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I recall someone making a Draenei custom race. Does anyone know what happened to it?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new model reveals!
    https://twitter.com/Proenix00/status...87309096230915

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard planning to use a new tile system for WC3R.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Original image was this one:

Night Elf image updated on the Reforged site.

Tree of Life, Druid of the Talon, and what seems to be an Archer but not quite.

-Edit- Seems like it is confirmed to be a Dark Ranger

Did Blizzard just accidently (or was it intentional?) leaked a Dark Ranger's easter egg that could be a spoiler about 9.0???
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-08-05 at 04:19 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Did Blizzard just accidently (or was it intentional?) leaked a Dark Ranger's easter egg that could be a spoiler about 9.0???
    Definitely possible.

...Huh, since when do wc3 nelves have dark rangers? (Neutral tavern hero obviously not counting)