Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

8.2 is a massive success

Wow Blizzard, so much content for the time we waited for this patch. Like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SO MUCH CONTENT HOLY SHIT 8.2 SAVED BFA!

We will have ever so much fun with this timegating! We will laugh, sing and dance! La lalalala lalala la la la!

WoWhead and raidbots crashed today. Seems like A LOT of people are very interested. Also Essences are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Wow Blizzard, so much content for the time we waited for this patch. Like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SO MUCH CONTENT HOLY SHIT 8.2 SAVED BFA!

We will have ever so much fun with this timegating! We will laugh, sing and dance! La lalalala lalala la la la!
    like everything in wow wasnt timegated in every expac esp world content..nothing new

Is the time gate behind rep or do we have to wait for more quests next week. Either way won’t bother me much I’ll just farm the hell out of mechagon for all the stuff over there.

I'm also quite impressed so far. The zone is great.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Something tells me you haven't even touched 8.2. Hmmmm.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

did you come here to complain about time gating content? something that has been in the game since classic? OH what is that? need a example? tell me how the grind to opening of AQ gate goes. That raid is literally hidden behind a huge grind.

Just take a extra look at every xpac of wow and you will realise "timegating" has always been a thing in the game in one way or another.

Imagine if Blizzard made us grind ALOT to open the Aszhara raid. Needing a whole server to grind just to open it. The outcry would be insane. But nah, good for classic. Bad for retail right?
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2019-06-26 at 12:02 AM.

I am still trying to finish off the zone stories and the war campaign is next. For both Ally and Horde. =/
    I don't want to start Nazjatar and feel like I am missing key story parts that are in the war campaign or in the previous story quests that I have not done.

Nah. BFA still sucks. Playing FFXIV til Classic. Zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    I am still trying to finish off the zone stories and the war campaign is next. For both Ally and Horde. =/
    I don't want to start Nazjatar and feel like I am missing key story parts that are in the war campaign or in the previous story quests that I have not done.
    I also get to do these on both factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Nah. BFA still sucks. Playing FFXIV til Classic. Zzzzz
    Still don't get the appeal of classic. Many of us spent months raiding MC..gathering mats for resist gear etc..
    I'm glad to not be playing classic and focus on retail.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    did you come here to complain about time gating content? something that has been in the game since classic? OH what is that? need a example? tell me how the grind to opening of AQ gate goes. That raid is literally hidden behind a huge grind.

Just take a extra look at every xpac of wow and you will realise "timegating" has always been a thing in the game in one way or another.

Imagine if Blizzard made us grind ALOT to open the Aszhara raid. Needing a whole server to grind just to open it. The outcry would be insane. But nah, good for classic. Bad for retail right?
    Hell, I remember gated dailies in TBC.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    WoWhead and raidbots crashed today. Seems like A LOT of people are very interested. Also Essences are amazing.
    Because a website or two crashing is definitely indicative of success.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Because a website or two crashing is definitely indicative of success.
    Servers going down because of too many players sending requests. Thats what it is, thats what i said. Thanks mate.

and it's becoming unsuccessful in the end of week. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    and it's becoming unsuccessful in the end of week. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    May you ever walk, in the light of the crystal.

By the Pit, the Blizzard Defense force is working hard today.

i kinda wish that blizzard could use these people to learn how to code and fix the entire game, instead of coming here to MMOC to shill every single Patch day thread.

Its abit too early to tell.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Idk what to think of 8.2. What would I be resubbing for? I usually try to get cosmetic gear like elite pvp or mythic sets. But all of the 8.2 sets look like trash. There is no long-term reward I can work towards that picks my interest. :/

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post

i kinda wish that blizzard could use these people to learn how to code and fix the entire game, instead of coming here to MMOC to shill every single Patch day thread.
    did you even read what he said?hes clearly a troll and a hater not actualy saying that 8.2 is good

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post

You do realize that this thread was started by Blizzard Hate Club, right? With the first post being total nonsense with zero relevant critique, right? Yet another "game is dead, lol at Blizz" and then FF14 shilling.