Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You mean surprise citizens.
    Who let you back on the forum? Go away again you useless hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    You're from Canada. Canada only takes in STEM people and people who have over a million in the bank. I don't think you can point fingers.

If Canada offers, I'm sure some of the 144,000 would seek asylum in Canada.
    That's another claim, do you have evidence to back it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Given that Canada took in the most asylum seeks in 2018 I think I can point fingers. Though you seem to be trying to distract from your baseless claims, But here.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5182621

https://www.worlddata.info/america/canada/asylum.php

Got any other deflections that don’t work or any other baseless claims?

I know Canada took in a bunch of Syrians, so did we. Maybe Canada took in a few more, IDK.

But all the Hondurans and now Guatemalans claiming asylum in America, why don't you take in like 33%?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Who let you back on the forum? Go away again you useless hypocrite.
    Well that's your opinion to hold, however my answer is no.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Canada took in a bunch of Syrians, so did we. Maybe Canada took in a few more, IDK.

But all the Hondurans and now Guatemalans claiming asylum in America, why don't you take in like 33%?
    The US has more than ten times the GDP of Canada. It should be taking in ten times the amount of asylum seekers.

If we're reducing it to first grade math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_bKzSyfiIoDZo6we_KkTXzE3PJ8Q7QMGugokPLSV-1S4.PNG

Given that Canada has a 66 acceptance rate compared to Americans 30 when it comes to houndurans I’m sure if they wanted to apply to Canada they will get a fair chance.

Your at about 0/4 for deflections gonna try again?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, they should make these conditions even worse and spread the word to deter these useless people from coming.

Infracted.

uhh this isnt trolling , I am being serious , ffs , shit new mod
    Last edited by nymphetsss; 2019-06-27 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes, they should make these conditions even worse and spread the word to deter these useless people from coming.
    Well, thanks for letting the world know exactly how bigoted and xenophobic/racist you truly are. You left little to the imagination with that comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Six children have died in custody and a dad and his child drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande.

How much worse do you want it, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Six children have died in custody and a dad and his child drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande.

How much worse do you want it, exactly?
    Well, I mean, they're not being gassed yet, so technically it could get worse

Given that Canada has a 66 acceptance rate compared to Americans 30 when it comes to houndurans I’m sure if they wanted to apply to Canada they will get a fair chance.

Your at about 0/4 for deflections gonna try again?

Oh, come on. How many Hondurans show up at the Canadian border claiming asylum? I'm sure it's under 100K. When you have 20 Hondurans, a 66% acceptance rate isn't hard to achieve.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You mean surprise citizens.
    Being granted asylum doesn't also grant you citizenship.

But I'm sure you knew that and you're just looking to whinge about "lefists" as usual.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, come on. How many Hondurans show up at the Canadian border claiming asylum? I'm sure it's under 100K. When you have 20 Hondurans, a 66% acceptance rate isn't hard to achieve.
    And do you have any thing to back up that the rate would change to reflect America’s if the numbers increased? You haven’t backed up any thing you have posted so far you have just been trying to deflect to something else when I provide you with actual facts that prove you wrong.

Is it so hard to just accept that you can be wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, conditions in Trump's concentration camps must be pretty awful, when even a Texas Republican says it's bad.

You have made multiple claims, yet don't seem to want to back any of them up. Now you want to make more claims, and ask for information from others? Youa re simply being intellectually dishonest at this point.

Well that's your opinion to hold, however my answer is no.
    No that's a proven fact. It has been proven that you are a hypocrite. There is evidence supporting my claim that you are a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

And do you have any thing to back up that the rate would change to reflect America’s if the numbers increased? You haven’t backed up any thing you have posted so far you have just been trying to deflect to something else when I provide you with actual facts that prove you wrong.

Is it so hard to just accept that you can be wrong?

You said Canada took in the most refugees. That's obviously not true. I have been backing up my claims.

-- Capt. Copeland

You said Canada took in the most refugees. That's obviously not true. I have been backing up my claims.
    No you haven't, you made several, and refused to back them up.

I think they're economic refugees looking for jobs.

They're exploiting the asylum process so that they can get into the country.

Maybe, maybe there are like 5 of the 144,000 they arrested in May that have a legit asylum claim.

Probably costs like $50 for a phony police report in Honduras. There's a lot of corruption there which is another reason their economy is messed up.

You're from Canada. Canada only takes in STEM people and people who have over a million in the bank. I don't think you can point fingers.

If Canada offers, I'm sure some of the 144,000 would seek asylum in Canada.

You. Are. Lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    No that's a proven fact. It has been proven that you are a hypocrite. There is evidence supporting my claim that you are a hypocrite.
    More like you are some weird perverted forum stalker of me. You should let go what ever wet fetishes you have, I'm not interested.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-06-26 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Trolling
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_bKzSyfiIoDZo6we_KkTXzE3PJ8Q7QMGugokPLSV-1S4.PNG

Actually no you haven’t backed up a single claim.

You said they were economic and Mabye 5 out of 140k had a claim, you had nothing to back that up I posted the actual stats.

You said they could get a fake police to fake there way into the 30% accepted. Had nothing to back it up.

You said Canada only takes in stem and millionaire’s nothing to back it up I posted actual refugee stats.

You posted a chart and didn’t even comment on it then said Canada should take in houndrous. When I posted the acceptance rate you said it was only because of the low numbers with again nothing to back it up.

Your right though I did have a slip up of term while you were trying to deflect but that doesn’t change that you were still wrong on who Canada let in, but yes I used the wrong term I can own up on that.

You on the other hand haven’t backed up any thing at all and are not lying about it.

Edit, looking though stuff I’m not sure if my terminology is wrong or if Canada really did take in the most. Don’t really care enough to find a concrete answer when the whole thing came up as one of many fruitless deflections.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-06-26 at 04:18 PM.