Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I didn't count anyone else's votes when I saw Lora was headed towards a lynch. I didn't even realize Nef was a viable lynch target at the time.
    Sure, buddy.

Unrelated, but asking the real questions: Why can't Arya NK?

Asking the realer questions: What if Kryllian was Arya?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Like directly the post above...
    I don't know his role if that is what you are asking so I do not know if he is or not. But I do not think he is a jaot

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Nefarious tea is neutral
    I can't make tails or heads of him for now.
    Outside of some rather oblique references (before this morning at least), I've been trying to keep a lid on my character/role because I'm not a big fan of dying in my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Not always but often

- - - Updated - - -

Also can confirm name and role claims can be garbage; despite being town I have the thematically appropriate fake claim option of Littlefinger. I was kind of hoping for an opportunity to use it but that’s not how this game is shaping up, at least for me. It is 100% likely others have similar fake claims options and have taken advantage of that.
    What? You have a fake claim? Uh why would town ever have a fake claim. Are there any other towns with a fake claim? I dont need you to tell the claim just curious, because I dont have one

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Crackle, these are my townreads at the moment and I am very confident in them.

Nef: I sincerely do not believe Nef as scum would be the first vote on his partner day 1. This might be kind of a character read, but I feel very strong about it. I don't think Nef would bus his partner like that day 1. I really do not. I also do not believe he would make the Lannisters comment if he was with Lora (based on Lora's role).
    I make for shitty scum because while I can lie by omission extremely well, I am rather poor at making shit up on the spot.

- - - Updated - - -

What? You have a fake claim? Uh why would town ever have a fake claim. Are there any other towns with a fake claim? I dont need you to tell the claim just curious, because I dont have one
    I think it's because of what my abilities are coupled with the Sansa/Littlefinger dynamic in the show. It gives me a bit of a shield to protect myself but the people I'm starting to find scummy (which is solidifying as I reread the thread) haven't really set up a situation where claiming to be Petyr Baelish would be useful, let alone a pro-town play.

You know, up until she orders his execution like the stone-cold badass she is.

7+ Year Old Account
    But I do not think he is a jaot
    Thats the question... why do you not think he is a JOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Mm.
    Don't you "Mm." me! What's that supposed to mean anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    Im town and also have a fake claim

You're correct. I'm neither a VT or a PGO. Are you claiming to be the latter?

As for what I'm implying...let's just say that whores have many talents. I'm Shae'ved Ice.
    You're character claiming Shae, obviously, but is it a front? You are very good at spinning your roles to be pro-town even when you're scum.

My Nef and Marack alarm bells are ringing louder than before.

@Graeham what would Shae even do? Roleblocker? That's nonsensical... why would you not use your ability?

Are you an investigative role?

- - - Updated - - -

...and I question why you're not reading between the lines. Yes, I claimed to be important back on D1. Why might I say something like that and why might I visit myself on N1 as a consequence?
    Did you just try to softclaim doc?

- - - Updated - - -

You are not the doc so don't even try to soft claim that
    How could you know this?

- - - Updated - - -

Claim incoming.

I am Brienne of Tart. I an not town. I am a third party player, which I interpret as "town but with a difficult wincon". My wincon is to ensure Arya and/or Sansa survives the game, my own survival is entirely irrelevant. Towards this end, I can provide them vests at night (once). If I can find them. Last night I handed vests out to Dupti and Crackleslap, but they weren't the ones I needed to protect so they didn't get any vests I believe. The search continues.

Since I do not believe we have non-scum night kills in a game of this size (and if we did, Arya would be it thematically!), I strongly believe they are both town, and wording suggest they are not opposed in allegiance. I'm also rather miffed about not knowing if Kryllian was one of them. I do not know what would happen to me if they would die. I do know for a fact that I can win with town, and that I do not count as a threat to town.

TLDR: Think of me as a very very limited doctor. I can only protect two players, and only once, in the form of giving them a vest. I have no idea who they are. I oppose the NK, and my protection targets oppose the NK, and that I can win with town. Beyond that, make of it what you want.
    So Danner, can you confirm whether or not you do indeed still have your vests or not?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm inclined to trust you based on your D1 softclaiming matching up with your D2 full claim; it's a level of intricacy that while isn't necessarily unheard of as scum... it happened so quickly D1 I don't think you made it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? A neutral with no nk that can only win with town is rather weak.

I wouldn't be as confident as you are that they are both town

- - - Updated - - -

Because if everything you are saying is true, then there is absolutely no reason to make you neutral instead of town

- - - Updated - - -

The only way it would really make sense is if both Sansa and Arya are alive and mafia gets majority or nothing can prevent them from winning
    Up until like the second or third last episode, Brienne wasn't even a knight - making her preeeetty neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

Addendum @ dupti If not wholly neutral then certainly neutral towards the Seven Kingdoms and more concerned with the Night King than who sits on the Iron Throne.

Hence probably why Danner requires one of Sansa and Arya to survive - Winterfell is the last line of defense against the Night King. Danner's win condition thus also suggests that Sansa and Arya are the only Starks in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, @dupti

- - - Updated - - -

As for my vote on Listo, I am still pondering it.

Part of me is reminiscing about the previous game, where I managed to force Nefarious Tea to verify me as town by confirming my night action.
    Bruhhhh please explain how me confirming that you failed to influence your king last game verified you as town?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit also... speaking of last game...

Remember when I was King but still scum?

*cough cough* Val's claim *cough cough*

No 'fake' claim either and I'm Gourmet aligned

lmao mercychan offering these extra claims only to her fave peeps

life's unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Thats the question... why do you not think he is a JOAT
    Same reason I didn't believe he was doc

Can't see why Val is alarmed by Tea. All I get from him is directness and honesty, he's also humble in his approach.

Compare this with Graeham who is secretive, it reminds me of a child that doesn't want to share his chocolate with other kids, Graeham is evasive on questions and I'm curious why

vote: Val

Death to Cersei! Death to scum! THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

But seriously, Val saying Marack and I are scum for trying to do some gamesolving right before the deadline?

That's as scummy as Lena Heady is typecast as the sociopathic chessmaster. (Gorgo in 300, Sarah Connor, Cersei)

Also I think @Clarinet isn't particularly town.

Graeham is probably neutral.

I believe Danner's neutral claim.

dupti feels town, but gutreads are complete cupcake, so make of that what thou wilt.

Marack could be town right now, ORRRRR he could be scum trying to distance from Val.

Listo seems a little sketchy. There is precisely nothing he has said which suggests his tracking/watching ability is town-aligned.

Crackle is a hard read. Assuming the arguing wasn't staged, if dupti is town, Crackle most likely is as well. I'm well aware of arguing with town dupti as town.

- - - Updated - - -

Same reason I didn't believe he was doc
    YES BUT WHY

Not sure why you tagged me, do you need something from me?

Putting my money where my gut tells me.

Vote: Marack

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Not sure why you tagged me, do you need something from me?
    Honestly not even sure why I did that. I think I had a plan to @ everyone but then forgot. I'm eating breakfast while reading the mafia thread and while writing lesson/unit/course plans from my year-end evaluation.

But yes, outside of your last two posts you haven't struck me as terribly being town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Putting my money where my gut tells me.

Vote: Marack
    Can you explain why you think Marack is scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I'm really not sure whats going on right now. @Val the Moofia Boss why is your 'alarm bell' ringing on Marack less so Nefarious Tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post

YES BUT WHY
    The tl;dr is because I find him suspicious

- - - Updated - - -

Crackle did you get a fake claim?

- - - Updated - - -

This game is a mess. Really starting to lean towards scum bussing Lora