Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    standard italian margherita, maybe with some fresh tiny tomatoes.

when in some crazy mood, margherita with "tortel de patate" (a local way of cook potatoes in Trento, italy).

If it don't look like this it ain't Pizza

Can we agree that parlor pizza is better than chain pizza? Like a place with a good sauce, and a good dough. It doesn't even need to be expensive. I have a great parlor down the street and it's maybe 1-2$ more for the average pizza. But, it tastes WAY better than any mass chain pizza. I do like real ground sausage though, and real pepperoni. Them big giant pepperonis on some pizza with the buffalo mozz..... Oh man, Heaven.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Called Dönerpizza here, and you're absolutely right. I've forgotten this amazing piece of culinary culture clash, although the dude accross the street here makes THE BEST one <3
    The one you show misses the coleslaw and is a bit heavy on the sauce though. It's also great with a few pieces of Sucuk baked with the pizza, but my stomach often acts up during the night after I had it
    That looks REALLY good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappidoo View Post

so anything that isn't plain jane boring old cheese pizza isn't pizza?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a simple man so a perfect pizza to me is basically what a supreme pizza is. Pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, red peppers, onions, and of course cheese. To make it even better, sprinkle some oregano on it and...garlic bread crust.

Fuck man I am salivating just typing this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheese pizza is a disgrace to the pizza world.

10+ Year Old Account
    What size?

Doesn't matter; but the bigger the better.

Thin Crust, Regular Crust or Deep Dish?

Deep dish gang

Toppings?

Usually just pepperoni. Sometimes I get fiesty and get bacon or philly steak or ground beef.
    Light sauce always. Extra cheese if I have extra money.

Pie Cut or Square?

Doesn't matter either; just get in my mouth no homo.

What’s your favorite chain Pizza?

Little Caesars
    Pizza Hut
    Dominos

In that order.

10+ Year Old Account
    It IS considered to be the original though.
    I guess. I mean any pizza is good pizza but if you're gonna get pizza, you gotta get some toppings on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    What size?

Doesn't matter; but the bigger the better.

Deep dish gang

Toppings?

Usually just pepperoni. Sometimes I get fiesty and get bacon or philly steak or ground beef.
    Light sauce always. Extra cheese if I have extra money.

Pie Cut or Square?

Doesn't matter either; just get in my mouth no homo.

Little Caesars
    Pizza Hut
    Dominos

In that order.
    why would you put a chain known for cheap low quality pizza's over two that produces pizza's that are at least somewhat better.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why would you put a chain known for cheap low quality pizza's over two that produces pizza's that are at least somewhat better.
    It's 5 bucks man you cannot go wrong. Literally a whole pie for 5 bucks like that's probably the most filling thing you can get with 5 dollars. That's why I put it first.

Sure it's not as good as the latter two but honestly LC get's a bad rep. People like to say it tastes like cardboard and what not but it's simple exaggeration. They make their pizzas in-house and shit just like the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we had the usual "if you say pineapple, you're not human" sort of remarks?

Napolitan stone oven pizza, either margharita or tartufo (bianco, with parmaham)

- - - Updated - - -

It IS considered to be the original though.
    Original where?
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2019-06-21 at 10:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    It's 5 bucks man you cannot go wrong. Literally a whole pie for 5 bucks like that's probably the most filling thing you can get with 5 dollars. That's why I put it first.

Sure it's not as good as the latter two but honestly LC get's a bad rep. People like to say it tastes like cardboard and what not but it's simple exaggeration. They make their pizzas in-house and shit just like the other two.
    i don't think it tastes like cardboard but it's isn't exactly using quality ingredients hence it tastes like cheap food.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think it tastes like cardboard but it's isn't exactly using quality ingredients hence it tastes like cheap food.
    True but if you're in a pinch and you want a full meal then there literally isn't anything else that can fill you up for 5 bucks better than Lil Caes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I like the Margherita pizza that Asda (UK Walmart) does in their little restaurant area. The ones they sell in the actual store to cook at home are shite.

No clue what size it is since I’ve never cared to measure a Pizza when I’d rather be eating it. But it was pretty huge, I only ever got them when sharing with my friends.

It leaves a nasty grease stain, even when in the box. But it’s so damn delicious.

Thin (needs to "snap" just a bit when you fold it, but not be burnt), NY style. Cheese, sauce, done.

The number of places that can do this correct seems pretty slim outside the 5 boroughs. Upstate, the crust is almost universally too thick. Boston has a few places that get close, and states south of the northeast should really just stop serving it altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn right.

I am simple when it comes to pizza. New York style and cheese/sauce is all I need. If I am being adventurous a little pepperoni.

Thin crust BBQ chicken with jalepeno, green pepper, onion.

so anything that isn't plain jane boring old cheese pizza isn't pizza?
    Toppings are allowed but it should still look like this.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    What size?
    If it's just me, the small "personal pan" deals. I can't eat anything bigger than that by myself (yeah, you can just reheat leftovers later, but it takes time to do that "properly" in the oven, and the only other option is nuking in the microwave which really screws things up). I guess if multiple people are sharing the pizza, bigger = better.

Deep dish

Toppings?
    Pepperoni, mushrooms, chicken, onions, peppers (not necessarily combined, just that those are toppings I like). I'm really not super picky here, but I don't like olives. Also aside from BBQ chicken pizzas that use BBQ sauce (which I'm 100% ok with), I don't like any sauce other than standard pizza sauce.

Pie Cut or Square?
    Pie cut

We just have your standard stuff like Domino's/Pizza Hut around here, so no really unique chains. The little mom & pop pizza places here tend to be the best. Although I'm not really above Domino's either when I just want something simple, and Domino's is the only one here that delivers, so there is that too. Domino's is usually my main when it's late night, or when I just want it delivered because I don't feel like going out.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-06-26 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toppings are allowed but it should still look like this.
    i am gonna make a star shaped pizza right now.