Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Do you really want Marvel-tier Anduin & Baine fighting tentacles in space storylines? Because that's what you're going to get with the unifaction. There's nothing positive that will come from this.
    Idd totally agree with you, these guys rather fight shadowbeings in space with Draenei spaceships and think these will be better storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except your original point was you conflating two completely different Night Elven expeditions to Silithus from two completely different sources and you making things up about how Night Elves merely "chilling in their tree".

Also, the Horde is free to send its forces to its outpost in Silithus. The Alliance trying to contest that and sending Night Elven fleet to attack the Horde there is a hostile action on the Alliance's part.
    The horde (pretending) to send a massive army to Silithus to secure Azerite for weapons is a hostile act. Actually sending that massive army to invade Darkshore was another hostile act. The Night Elves were chilling in their tree when the Horde ambushed them.

Yeah I'm not logging into retail anymore if they merge the factions lmao

At least classic will still be fun

Jaina was so into Thrall that she forgot to port Shaw with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    After watching this i want to Persona 3 FES myself
    Become the Door-kun that seals this trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Thrall: "Jaina, have you forgotten that I have a wife and child?"
    Jaina: "That's not stopped me before."

Guaranteed Golden will write this at some point.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2019-06-26 at 09:39 PM.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    almost seemed like they were gearing up to cuck aggra there for a sec.

that was a little bit gross.

No one will merge anything. It’s going to be a huge deal, where Golden Boy, the woman that forgave herself for slaughtering innocents, Thrall, Big-heart Beef and Suicide Orc are all happily talking about peace, only for the night elves and pretty much everyone else to break it apart in the last minute.

5+ Year Old Account
    Except I addressed the point I quoted there in its entirety. Try again. Or better yet, don't, because it's unlikely your next attempt at a gotcha would be any better. Also, that was my first reply to that user in this thread, so what talking in circles?
    You only talk about things that you think you can defend and omit the rest. You also argue in semantics a lot.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Maybe Tyrande will enter at the last minute and say FUCK THIS HAND HOLDING SHIT and kill Thrall.. and Saurfang.. and Baine

Faction war reignited

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    You only talk about things that you think you can defend and omit the rest. You also argue in semantics a lot.
    Which part of "I addressed the point I quoted there in its entirety" did you not get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    All wars have to end eventually. After 15 years you people can't say that this ''war'' between factions has long since been played out and it has become beyond forced at this point.

All WoW fans should be celebrating that it really is beginning to look like those reddit leaks of one faction in 10.0 are more and more true this game needs a big shake up. Hell this expansion alone has been riddled with forum goers laughing at the faction war in bfa and how dumb it is at this point, why change your stance now?
    ONE faction? That sounds horrendous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Maybe Tyrande will enter at the last minute and say FUCK THIS HAND HOLDING SHIT and kill Thrall.. and Saurfang.. and Baine

Faction war reignited
    Haha that would be amazing!
    ― Ronald Regan

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be perfect they could treat Baine like the Hulk and Anduin could be Captain Marvel. You telling me you seriously wouldn't like to see Captain Marv...Anduin flying in space photon beaming the Void monsters like a super saiyan?
    No, that's pretty much the worst of all worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The horde (pretending) to send a massive army to Silithus to secure Azerite for weapons is a hostile act. Actually sending that massive army to invade Darkshore was another hostile act. The Night Elves were chilling in their tree when the Horde ambushed them.
    Is Silithus Alliance territory? No? Then what hostile act? The Horde is free to send its people to non-Alliance territory, because it commits literally nothing against the Alliance by doing so. And I'm not sure how retreating to your false "Night Elves were chilling in their tree when the Horde ambushed them" point after it has already been pointed out to you that when the Horde waltzed over Night Elven territory the Night Elves were on their way to pick a fight with the Horde in Silithus instead of just chilling in their tree is supposed to work as an argument.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Which part of "I addressed the point I quoted there in its entirety" did you not get?
    Claiming I can dunk a basketball from the free throw line even though there's video proof of me not doing it doesn't make my claim legit.
    ― Ronald Regan

Do you really want Marvel-tier Anduin & Baine fighting tentacles in space storylines? Because that's what you're going to get with the unifaction. There's nothing positive that will come from this.

And having a repeating story of fighting then allies then fighting again is a better story? Or trying to balance the win/losses and having one side that with massive weapons/powers/etc needing to gimp themselves so they don't wipe out the other is better?

I don't get why people want this faction conflict so bad when there can never be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    almost seemed like they were gearing up to cuck aggra there for a sec.

that was a little bit gross.
    For a second I thought they were going to kiss.

If this is them leading up to the death of factions then good riddance.

As bad as this story is, it's another sack of shit crapped out by the faction war plotline that never stops delivering the worst stories in WoW history. I honestly just want it to be done at this point.

How many years have passed in-game? I know irl time isn't the same as in-game time lorewise. But even so, don't you think that is being a bit nitpicky?

Would you rather us get an expansion dedicated to the horde and alliance overcoming their differences and learning to work together blah blah blah? Like we haven't already seen that already a thousand times in the past you would rather them hold the player hostage and force the same story arc down our throats for a bloated amount of time until it's ''real'' enough for you? (not you personally, but generally speaking)
    Expansions last a year in lore time. The only exception being Cata, which lasted two years. And no, I don't think pointing out the short passage of time involved is being nitpicky in context of the idea of the Horde and the Alliance being best buds in the next expansion when said passage of time is precisely the thing that makes that very idea implausible to say the least.

And pointing out that Blizzard is repeating itself doesn't somehow automatically validate an alternative that goes against the suspension of disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Claiming I can dunk a basketball from the free throw line even though there's video proof of me not doing it doesn't make my claim legit.
    Yay, you grasped the concept of evidence. I mean, good for you, but how is it relevant again? Wait... Is this your roundabout way of admitting that you were making shit up about me, because there's text proof of me addressing the post I quoted there in its entirety, rendering your accusations on how I somehow omitted or avoided something there moot?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post

Faction war reignited
    As a Horde player i would love to see that happen.
    Ps can she kill Thrall with a moonlight beam holding him down with roots, would be a nice payback for Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, that's pretty much the worst of all worlds.
    All aboard the the despair train, destination - the darkest timeline.