Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    How does this work if you already have a 6 month subscription? Will you just get the mount when the sub renews?
    The offers said recurring subscribers with a 6 months one should get it no later than 8 july.

And heeeerrrrre coooooomes the content droouuught.

Sheep: "the patch just dropped, I'm sure I'll still have stuff to do in 6 months"
    1 month later:
    Last edited by Freaking Frumpy Frak; 2019-06-27 at 05:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people complain, I rather have this reward for sub, than buying mount from shop for 25€. This way I get free mount and even save 13€ from buying subscription (6month is cheaper). I know I will play this game, though mostly classic when it release.
    Of course if there are people who will buy 6month sub just to get a mount and doesn't even play the game, they are retards.

Wtf is this thing even supposed to be? A bird/dragon hybrid?

Not really surprised they do this now that the new patch launched where they want to pull as many players into this trick as possible.

Oh yikes here it is again6

Quote Originally Posted by hadry View Post
    The offers said recurring subscribers with a 6 months one should get it no later than 8 july.
    Indeed, copied from store page

For a limited time, when you sign up for a 6-month subscription to World of Warcraft, you’ll also receive the Sylverian Dreamer, an enchanting addition to any mount collection. If you’re currently on a 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, you will receive the Sylverian Dreamer mount at no additional charge, no later than July 8, 2019.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have played for 14 years now and sometimes taking 3 months sub and sometimes 6 months.
    I don't see this as a desperate action.
    For me this is a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Hmm, it's only available for subscriptions, not for game time, like boat was? And subscriptions can't be bought for bnet balance apparently? That...blows.
    most likely delibarate move in hope people will forget to cancel subscription instead just letting game time run out.

kinda dick move.

notice how blizz set the sale end at July 29. BECAUSE blizz knows people will sub to classic wow only. Blizz is so desperate wanting that extra month of sub $$$

You can buy the mount for $25 like any other mount in the shop. If you pay for your sub with actual real-world currency and not in-game gold / wow tokens, it's not an awful offer to get something extra for the 6 month sub.

Six months game time is $12.99 USD a month x 6 months = $77.94. Mount is effectively free at that renewal rate.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pyreo View Post
    Well time to get the popcorn out for this thread.
    I am right there with you! Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no problem with this kind of mount because a lot of players will play for the next 6 months anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks if you get the chance please do verify, just paid my 6 month sub last month.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Boogeyman FFXIV is down for expansion maintenance, quick trick everyone into dumping their cash!

Maybe if they announce Peace Mode so we can do PvE content cross faction.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I guess they're desperate, subs must be at an all time low. BfA sucks and the game is dying.
    its called markering sir every company does this if they are smart all i see here is a promo deal like every company does but because its blizzard oh noes the world is ending while my servers and many other are a all time high LMFAO!

10+ Year Old Account
    already in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    notice how blizz set the sale end at July 29. BECAUSE blizz knows people will sub to classic wow only. Blizz is so desperate wanting that extra month of sub $$$
    If people were only going to play classic they wouldn't care about a new mount that is only in the retail version of the game. Also if people want just the mount and no other nonsense they can buy it unlike the boat which at first you had to buy bulk time or sub for.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Got the ship without changing anything, I guess I will get this one too! It's look great.

Also, the only thing desperate are the hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Hmm, it's only available for subscriptions, not for game time, like boat was? And subscriptions can't be bought for bnet balance apparently? That...blows.
    Not true you can still do it but you have to do it via there shop on the website.its how i did mine for a 6 month ghost boat.