Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They need to break down and hire a professional writer. This Christie Golden book stuff is getting stale.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Her enemies children, I want the old Horde back the Bloodthirsty savage win at all costs horde. This pussy horde that is afraid to the their hands dirty killing a few enemies kids, Orcs used to love that shit now they are all oooo hug everyone lets all join hands together and get along... No thanks Ill go back to Classic where everyone hates the opposite faction and things make sense.
    You realize Thrall is the actual Warchief in Classic, right? The guy you're hating for looking for compromise with the Alliance is the actual guy in charge, doing exactly the same thing. Lore-wise, there is essentially no meaningful AvH conflict in Classic. There's, like, some Nelfs complaining about Horde encroaching in Ashenvale and a short Admiral Proudmoore questline that takes place in Durotar, I think, and that's basically it. The plot of Vanilla WoW, if there even is such a thing, is basically "black dragons be evil" and "something something Old Gods".

his biggest regret should have been merging with activision cause there horrible company to even do anything with

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Well in MoP we took down the tyrannical leader, aka Garrosh. It's already 10000000% confirmed Sylvanas will not be dealt with in BFA, the main boss is N'zoth. She will be dethroned yes, but it's not the same ending as MoP. So yeah, you're wrong, it's not MoP 2.0, the expansion was actually good.

Already confirmed to not be the case, N'zoth is the final boss. Her story arc is not ending in BFA, it's leading to its own expansion.
    I want a bitch slap session between Sylvanas and Tyrande. With popcorn. "This is for Teldrassil" <slap> "This is for Darnassus." <slap> <slap> "This is for Malfurion." <slap slap slap> "This is because I feel like it, Sylvanas." <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap> "Not so big without your bow and arrows now are you, dead High Elf! Banshee Queen of nothing!" <slap> <slap> <slappy> <slap> <SLAP>
    Last edited by Nixiuz; 2019-06-28 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddlejumper View Post
    You realize Thrall is the actual Warchief in Classic, right? The guy you're hating for looking for compromise with the Alliance is the actual guy in charge, doing exactly the same thing. Lore-wise, there is essentially no meaningful AvH conflict in Classic. There's, like, some Nelfs complaining about Horde encroaching in Ashenvale and a short Admiral Proudmoore questline that takes place in Durotar, I think, and that's basically it. The plot of Vanilla WoW, if there even is such a thing, is basically "black dragons be evil" and "something something Old Gods".
    Exactly, Id rather have no plot than the shit fest that is kill off current Horde leader every couple expansions.

So when can we expect the Horde counterpart to this Alliance cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Sylv is a traitor, she burned children.
    Soo, US was traitor in WW 2, because they burned children?

Good time to end this war and kill that undead crazy lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Whelp, looks like the Horde is going to be gone by the end of this expansion. Just two different flavours of Alliance will be left.

Hopefully loyalists will get some kind of unique content this time around. Even if it’s just a short scenario to butcher Thunder Bluff until we’re overwhelmed and knocked out or something of the like.
    "Horde isn't how I like it, so it isn't Horde"

Horde and Alliance are extremely distinct, regardless of whether they are honorable or genocidal maniacs.

Don't worry, though, Horde will still get to be the generic, bland 'bad guys' you want them to be. They always end up that way.