Get ready for special 6 episodes about that mount from Bellular and co. Buckle up, cancer is coming.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I mean, you -can- buy it separately.
    I know, still a deal with the devil. Store mounts shouldn't be a thing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Get ready for special 6 episodes about that mount from Bellular and co. Buckle up, cancer is coming.
    I came here today expecting 3 threads about "Another sub mount! This proves WoW is dead! Fewer subs than FFXIV!"

So far I'm disappointed.

But this does piggyback nicely with that 3 free days and BFA trial.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I came here today expecting 3 threads about "Another sub mount! This proves WoW is dead! Fewer subs than FFXIV!"

So far I'm disappointed.

But this does piggyback nicely with that 3 free days and BFA trial.
    Tbf, people who dont enjoy the game wont sub, and people who do just get a free mount for what they would do anyway. It's blown out of proportion, especially if the mount can be bought on its own.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Two animals that don't usually have feathers, now have feathers while not being related to this expansion. Store has foreshadowed new expansions in the past. Flying Monkeys are also featured in a one-off NPC conversation during the Kul Tiran unlock quest which sounds like a deliberate "hey remember these " thing.

Theme of the Dragon Isles: everything is flying? Flying Islands and flying from the start of the expansion maybe?
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-06-27 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be amusing if they pretty much said, ok flying is back no pathfinder, max level? You get flying. GG
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

What even is that mount? It looks like a mix between a dragon, bird, and a fish. Seen nothing like it in game.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What even is that mount? It looks like a mix between a dragon, bird, and a fish. Seen nothing like it in game.
    It's probably a creature from the next expansion, same as how the Faerie Dragon in MOP ended up living in Shadowmoon Valley and the glowing purple nightsaber in WoD ended up living in Suramar.

Also something I noticed, the new dragon and the vulpine familiar share the exact same colour pallet and both have silver armor with blue jewels.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Also something I noticed, the new dragon and the vulpine familiar share the exact same colour pallet and both have silver armor with blue jewels.
    I thought the vulpine familiar was just a "for fun" mount (like the dreadwake and warforged nightmare, no real game significance), but now you have me wondering if the next expansion will feature them. Watch it turn out this is where the Vulpera came from and it wasn't just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    I know, still a deal with the devil. Store mounts shouldn't be a thing.
    Oh yeah, definitely agree with that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually the store mount tease comes in x.3, not x.2.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I thought the vulpine familiar was just a "for fun" mount (like the dreadwake and warforged nightmare, no real game significance), but now you have me wondering if the next expansion will feature them. Watch it turn out this is where the Vulpera came from and it wasn't just a coincidence.
    The vulpine familiar and the brand new dragon mount do share a very similar colour palette...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylverian

Tinofoilhat............ if you get how familar it sounds >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sylverian

Tinofoilhat............ if you get how familar it sounds >.>
    I don't get iiiiiiiit. Also here is the flavour text from Blizzard:

"A Gentle Giant, Light as a Feather
    An artist in the magical city of Dalaran fell asleep on her brush and dreamed of painting a beautiful feathered dragon. Her artwork leapt from the page, and when she awoke, she found the Sylverian Dreamer sleeping gently beside her."

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Usually the store mount tease comes in x.3, not x.2.
    inb4 "this means there's no more big patches"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't get iiiiiiiit. Also here is the flavour text from Blizzard:

"A Gentle Giant, Light as a Feather
    An artist in the magical city of Dalaran fell asleep on her brush and dreamed of painting a beautiful feathered dragon. Her artwork leapt from the page, and when she awoke, she found the Sylverian Dreamer sleeping gently beside her."
    I wonder if Dalaran -> Blue Dragonflight -> Blue Dragon was intentional?

I wonder if Dalaran -> Blue Dragonflight -> Blue Dragon was intentional?
    http://babynames.merschat.com/name-m...i?bn_key=87832

I wonder... what's below Dalaran in Northrend?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    http://babynames.merschat.com/name-m...i?bn_key=87832

I wonder... what's below Dalaran in Northrend?
    Crystalsong forest/some Elvish ruins. Thats about it.

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Totally missed this super obvious faction peace hint until now. They're either purposely doing this to spread misinformation or it is a pretty good hint.

Hmm, where is this located? Looks like Nazjatar somewhere? Don't have a sub myself right now so can't explore.

- - - Updated - - -

This is definitely seeming more like a "Dragon Isles" hint than going towards a death-focused expansion. Love the mount, and like others have said they've teased expansions with store mounts before.

This mount might actually make me re-sub lol. Not only because of the mount, but because I'd get to play Classic too and have been sort of tempting to get back into WoW again (game just does gear progression really well). But this mount offer feels like it's tipping me over the edge.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! One more thing I wanted to add. I don't know if it means much or not, but

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...iption?p=53490

Curious how they don't mention anything about "Horde" or "Alliance" on the product page. A lot of it is just "team up with allies" "become a hero of Azeroth" etc etc.

I don't know if all their "comeback specials" have been advertised like this or what though. Like I wonder what the Pirate mount sub special page said when it came out. Could be a possible hint at faction unification or not depending.