7+ Year Old Account
    My 8.2 mount collection launched pretty well! Though I slept long because I spent most of the night farming TW for alts weekly quests, I just woke up seeing that my friends from Discord were in a group for Fabious share! I got invited and summoned.

If you see Fabious spawn and feel generous, feel free to aggro him and invite other people. He is shareable due to his mechanic of obtaining and doesn't despawn, for now, as long as he is held in combat.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Is the mount just a water mount?
    Yeah, sadly it's just Aquatic. But there's an item in the zone that you can use Aquatic mounts like normal mounts.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
    I've had some unbelievable luck with mounts this last week.
    It started with this:

Continued with this (for this my brain didn't even register for a good 10 seconds why there's something purple there, been trying for this so long and was so into watching a show that I kinda forgot why I'm even fishing):

Then this (I had more tries on this one as I got a new PC at the start of BfA so Rarity didn't count any of my Legion attempts, when I actually did actively work towards paragon mounts):

Then yesterday something unbelievable happened: my first world boss mount! Over the moon! Never thought I'd get one so fast! Also this is my least farmed one together with Galleon (technically have less attempts on Rukhmar with 208, but since I always bonus roll the MoP bosses, kill-wise Oondasta and Galleon are behind), so was extra shocked.

Edit: So uhm. This just happened:

I don't know what to say.
    wth did I just read. Please tell me you've played the lottery aswell!

And here I thought I was the lucky one when in WoD I got both the off hand of Azinoth and 1 of the bindings in Molten core in the span of 20min

7+ Year Old Account

Finally finished building this. Spent all evening trying to get last part, friend to the rescue and I got it!

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    My 8.2 mount collection launched pretty well! Though I slept long because I spent most of the night farming TW for alts weekly quests, I just woke up seeing that my friends from Discord were in a group for Fabious share! I got invited and summoned.

If you see Fabious spawn and feel generous, feel free to aggro him and invite other people. He is shareable due to his mechanic of obtaining and doesn't despawn, for now, as long as he is held in combat.
    It was the first place I ran to and opened up the custom quest finder and here a group was with Fabious! Im over the moon thats out of the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    It was the first place I ran to and opened up the custom quest finder and here a group was with Fabious! Im over the moon thats out of the way
    Thanks to your info, I opened custom group finder last night and saw 3 Fabious groups. I got invited, ran like the wind, and had the fabulous horse in my bag.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Salol View Post
    Holy cow dude, you really should buy a lottery ticket before it runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    wth did I just read. Please tell me you've played the lottery aswell!

And here I thought I was the lucky one when in WoD I got both the off hand of Azinoth and 1 of the bindings in Molten core in the span of 20min
    Yeah, in hindsight I should've done that, still can't believe it all!
    Also, got Fabius yesterday while doing a quest in the area and checking the group finder a few times (thank you all who mentioned here that people are doing this), I think it's better to try and get it this way now while people are swarming Nazjatar, I'm sure it'll become more difficult later when the hype dies down.
    Last edited by Kirameki; 2019-06-28 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    Thanks to your info, I opened custom group finder last night and saw 3 Fabious groups. I got invited, ran like the wind, and had the fabulous horse in my bag.
    Glad to have helped! I saw they hotfixed it so they cant taunt it and keep it there anymore - oh well! Least we all got it

I got my mechanocat done tonight also after one day of farming
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!

Technically it is still rare.

Also with the 3 Pterrordaxes (is that the plural? I don't know) I got:

Where's my achievement, Blizzard?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Technically it is still rare.

Also with the 3 Pterrordaxes (is that the plural? I don't know) I got:

Where's my achievement, Blizzard?!
    Check your actual Mount Collection achievement to see how many that shows. I seem to recall others reporting that the number of mounts shown in that list isn't always accurate or somesuch.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Check your actual Mount Collection achievement to see how many that shows. I seem to recall others reporting that the number of mounts shown in that list isn't always accurate or somesuch.
    Nah, the problem is that there is no 450 mounts achievement in the game yet. ^^

Fucking finally. 382nd unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Nah, the problem is that there is no 450 mounts achievement in the game yet. ^^
    Ah yes, that is indeed the real problem, unfortunately I posted when my brain was still half asleep! But 450 mounts is pretty impressive, sadly I've only just hit 334 mounts so I still have a good few left to collect.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

I got flying today so I get my wonderwing mount Tomorrow I will get the Mechagon Q line mount which will give me my 300 mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my last paragon mount today, glad I'm done with that!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Bootypaste rollin up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Check mount collection on your main character is the most accurate.

The faction mounts count as 1 per 2 mounts essentially; for example orc wolf counts as a night elf saber.

Paladins and warlock mounts only count on the respective characters

Profession ones I believe only count on characters with that prof. So if you're on 199 mounts on a main and you have a tailor alt with the carpet. The carpet wont count on the main but will count on the alt. But then you have mounts on your main which wont count on your alt. This is what confuses a lot of people because mount numbers only vary (usually) by one or two. Which even while we have mostly acc wide, you should stick to one main or have one collector character for things like this

Got the Ankoan Waveray today from hitting exalted. Some tidbits. It did NOT unlock the Horde equivalent after learning it. However, my Horde characters were able to use it.
    Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2019-07-09 at 06:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone that have the Aerial Unit R-21/X confirm if it dropped for them on Hardmode Mechagon or if someone managed to get it on non hardmode.

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    Can anyone that have the Aerial Unit R-21/X confirm if it dropped for them on Hardmode Mechagon or if someone managed to get it on non hardmode.
    Apparently it did.