Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Dissipation hasn't been on my hot bar since it first appeared, :P

Healing wise, yeah, Scholar hasn't changed much. Seraphim is a cooldown that kind of makes more sense in 8m/24m than it does in a 4m dungeon most likely.
    The biggest change to dispersion is that it now resummons your fairy when it ends. It's not mindblowingly good by any stretch of the imagination, but it's at least usable now. It fills in the same sort of role as Largesse did when it was a role action. Realistically, they need to let it affect healing Abilities and not just healing Spells to make it a good cooldown. It's very counter intuitive that it gives you Aetherflow stacks, yet the bonus healing doesn't apply to abilities that spend them. Fixing that would position it as a powerful healing cooldown.

My biggest concern about the Seraphim is that it's 2 extra buttons to perform 1 extra ability. It's otherwise a very slightly more powerful version of a regular fairy. I get where they were going with it, to be a powerful and flashy cooldown, but it seems a bit overkill. It seems more like it's for parity with Summoner having Bahamut than for it being anything the Scholar needed or wanted.

That being said, I'm more than happy to see how it works out in practice. I've not yet had the chance to use it, I've been going off the information about it in the Ability panel. There could well be something I'm missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guess that's MSQ for now. Dungeon servers are hammered and I can't get in even with NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Well guess that's MSQ for now. Dungeon servers are hammered and I can't get in even with NPCs.
    EU or NA because of been doing all my roulettes the past 2 hours, in a Meridianum atm.

Chugging along getting deeper into the story and this really feels a lot more like Heavensward than Stormblood to me thus far.

Can someone explain the NPC Trust system to me?

From what I get of it, It lets me do dungeons/raids with bots?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Games pop is the highest in the games history. Launch was smooth for literally 99% of the people minus the expected queue and people are still complaining. Theres no salvation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can someone explain the NPC Trust system to me?

From what I get of it, It lets me do dungeons/raids with bots?
    In 5.0 content NPC's dont just send you into dungeons but some can come with you as Trust npcs. They can tank, heal and dps and have voiced lines so you get a bit more story. Its recommended to get around long queues and to add more story for solo players, but its only in Shadowbringers content.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    In 5.0 content NPC's dont just send you into dungeons but some can come with you as Trust npcs. They can tank, heal and dps and have voiced lines so you get a bit more story. Its recommended to get around long queues and to add more story for solo players, but its only in Shadowbringers content.
    That's neat, does it include current content like raids?

Like say for example I wanted to do the most current 8man raids, It would be me and 7 NPC's?

Also do they plan to add it to older content?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Chugging along getting deeper into the story and this really feels a lot more like Heavensward than Stormblood to me thus far.
    I'm finding it even more disjoined than usual. Being asked to make a meaningless conversation choice every cutscene is getting labourious. I just want to spam click my way through, kill the beastie and have done with it.

It's not even like Mass Effect or similar, where they're fine with you being a bit of a jerk. It's generically heroic or nothing. You're doing it Squenix's way and you will like it .

That's neat, does it include current content like raids?

Like say for example I wanted to do the most current 8man raids, It would be me and 7 NPC's?

Also do they plan to add it to older content?
    So far, it's just Shadowbringers dungeons. SE said they might expand it later, but who knows. It is slower than doing the dungeon with players.

I did the first dungeon with a trust (with me tanking) and it took 35 minutes, no wipes, no queue time. The NPCs did mechanics properly, which is nice because if you don't know what to do, you can just mimic them.

The big difference I noticed is that the Trust NPCs don't seem to AoE very much. There was even a pull with like 8 tiny enemies, and they seemed to be killing them one by one. However, both DPS do focus the same mob, so individual mobs die quickly and it's easy to predict what the NPCs will do next.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    So far, it's just Shadowbringers dungeons. SE said they might expand it later, but who knows. It is slower than doing the dungeon with players.

I did the first dungeon with a trust (with me tanking) and it took 35 minutes, no wipes, no queue time. The NPCs did mechanics properly, which is nice because if you don't know what to do, you can just mimic them.

The big difference I noticed is that the Trust NPCs don't seem to AoE very much. There was even a pull with like 8 tiny enemies, and they seemed to be killing them one by one. However, both DPS do focus the same mob, so individual mobs die quickly and it's easy to predict what the NPCs will do next.
    That's cool, Honestly this feature may be what sells me on getting SB.

Is it dungeon's only or will raids include it later as well? I think its a cool way to practice your class.

That's cool, Honestly this feature may be what sells me on getting SB.

Is it dungeon's only or will raids include it later as well? I think its a cool way to practice your class.
    I'm pretty sure it's 4-man only. The UI seems to be set up for a 4-man. Maybe later they'll extend it, but I would set expectations lower, and assume you'll only see it in the 4-man Shadowbringer dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's 4-man only. The UI seems to be set up for a 4-man. Maybe later they'll extend it, but I would set expectations lower, and assume you'll only see it in the 4-man Shadowbringer dungeons.
    Honestly that's fine, It lets you still practice your class so that's cool.

I think they said they wont ever add it to anything outside 4mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I think they said they wont ever add it to anything outside 4mans.
    That's fine.

Hope they do add it to older content in the future tho.

Yeah same I'd love for them to add it, just for MSQ dungeons though.

Considering returning and I know I've asked this question before but since SB is coming out ill ask again.

What is the most simple class to play? The smallest rotation? I don't have the reaction time I use to and mainly will do world content and the queable Dungeons/Raids.

Didn't play much of Stormblood so I'm going to grab the complete edition and play thought it and SB on the 2nd. I've been told Red Mage has the most simple rotation.

(Plan to play on a PS4).

If holding argo is much more easy I may consider going back to Dark Knight, Otherwise ill be playing a dps class.
    Honestly Red Mage.

There are no positional requirements, there aren't really an procs to watch that screw up your rotation (there are two, but you just substitute using one of those two spells for your base spell. You're casting rhythm isn't changed at all) and it's very straight forward to play. No build up to get your rotation going and whatnot like some other classes.

It also has a lot of utility and very good solo survivability.

Yoshi-P has even gone on record and said it's one of the more simple and solo friendly classes to play.

Healer in need: the Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Healer in need: the Expansion

at least at 70, some duties are giving materia 8 as a healer bonus, so that's a plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

I have to say my most disappointing aspect is that there is a lack of really...weird and deformed looking monsters. You barely even run into sin eaters out in the world.