Poll: What do you choose?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I say yes to more dungeons, but not at the cost of sandbox zones. 8.2 is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I say yes to more dungeons, but not at the cost of sandbox zones. 8.2 is awesome.
    Pretty much this, I wouldn't say no to more raids and dungeons but if anything I'd rather they do even more with the world content.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went for option one.. Because with option two, Blizzard would have to change the name to World of Dungeon & Raid Craft..

yeah no, the only thing they need to do is bad luck protection on rare drops, esp mounts and its good. maybe have shorter re-spawn timers as well
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Having a shit ton of fun every day since 8.2 came out. Option 1 is clearly superior, your idea of what's better basically invalidates the world content as a whole which is a big no thank you from me.
    same. I am playing shameful amount of time and yet, couldn't even start stuff on my main alt and most of my friends are alike. Love the patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    yeah no, the only thing they need to do is bad luck protection on rare drops, esp mounts and its good. maybe have shorter re-spawn timers as well
    I kind of disagree. It has been a bit frustrating to run around nazja today and find nothing for an hour, but I love how people are communicating on rares, spotting one feels like something! Way better than 10mins respawns, where it makes no difference. Also I like how some of those are too strong to solo.

So it's the typical: WAAAAAH, i don't like this content, so remove it for everyone else who actually like it-cry? Sorry but no, i take option 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the way it is at the moment. Nazjatar is kind of awful to navigate, but I tell myself, that I will have really earned flying, when I'm done with the reputations.

Mechagon is nice, I like the whole stuff that's going on there. And: I can do it or not, it's my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    So scrap all outdoor content for some more dungeon bosses to run over and over again? Pass.
    Agreed. I wish they'd go back to the older system where we could progress through content and eventually out gear dungeons and certain raids so we didn't have to do them ad nauseam for an entire expansion. I'm looking at you Mythic dungeons and you're "Oh it's totally a different experience because we put more HP and a gimmick on the mobs!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I don't care about the raids - even LFR. I only do world content, so option 1.
    There are many people who simply would like to have more world content and remove raids alltogether too. So how about this option?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    So running around in an outdoor zone like a retard for hours waiting for rares to spawn and drop nothing just isnt for me anymore. I dont play wow to gather mounts, toys and pets either
    So I thought about what would be appealling for me instead

Im curious what other players feel

Option 1
    How 8.2 is today

OPTION 2

So lets say 8.2 did this instead.

Nazjatar was only half the size it is right now and the only purpose of it was to introudce the player to the Eternal Palace raid thru intro quests that also worked as an attunment to the raid, the last part of this quest was gated so that you wouldnt be able to get in until 1 week after 8.2 start
    the zone still had some world quests but no dailies or rares

Mechagon was only a dungeon in which all the items you get from crafting or dropped from rares on the current Island dropped instead

Eternal Palace had 5 more bosses, total at 13
    Mechagon had 2 more bosses total at 10
    Nazjatar also had a dungeon with 8 bosses which was part of the attunment quest to the Eternal Palace Raid with a story line

The Mana Pearls only dropped inside of these dungeons and the raid kinda like a Justice/Valor Point system
    The Mana Pearls Vendor no longer had RNG items, u knew what stats you got when u bought an item
    I'm not sure you understand what "sandbox" means. WoW is a theme park mmo. there is absolutely nothing sandbox about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gut everything but instanced content? Not a fan, even if I don't love 8.2, I don't see the merit to your approach.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    So running around in an outdoor zone like a retard for hours waiting for rares to spawn and drop nothing just isnt for me anymore. I dont play wow to gather mounts, toys and pets either
    So I thought about what would be appealling for me instead

Im curious what other players feel

Option 1
    How 8.2 is today

OPTION 2

So lets say 8.2 did this instead.

Nazjatar was only half the size it is right now and the only purpose of it was to introudce the player to the Eternal Palace raid thru intro quests that also worked as an attunment to the raid, the last part of this quest was gated so that you wouldnt be able to get in until 1 week after 8.2 start
    the zone still had some world quests but no dailies or rares

Mechagon was only a dungeon in which all the items you get from crafting or dropped from rares on the current Island dropped instead

Eternal Palace had 5 more bosses, total at 13
    Mechagon had 2 more bosses total at 10
    Nazjatar also had a dungeon with 8 bosses which was part of the attunment quest to the Eternal Palace Raid with a story line

The Mana Pearls only dropped inside of these dungeons and the raid kinda like a Justice/Valor Point system
    The Mana Pearls Vendor no longer had RNG items, u knew what stats you got when u bought an item
    Option 2 just takes content out of the game, If you really don't want to spend the time farming rares, just skip the daily... The worst possible outcome is you get flying a few days later than the rest.

So kill all outdoor content and give us WoD again.....no

In the corner
    This idea was bad and you should feel bad

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I can't fathom how the OP thought this was a good idea.

If you really want to play 'dungeons' all day, there's Warframe for you. It's free to play and easy to pick up.

I'm loving all the outdoor content, especially Mechagon (I have died so many times to weird cliffs in Naz'jatar). I need one more charged battery for my cat mount... the fact I can grind out shit and there be substantial rewards is pretty awesome.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So reverting back to the design of... god I can't even say 2.0-5.1 because at least those had dailies.... I guess reverting back to the design of Vanilla, or what we have now?

I'll take sandbox over Raid or Die any day.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

For people wondering what sandbox is it’s exactly what it was playing in one when u were a kid

A specific area(nazjatar and mechagon) in which there are toys thrown in (rares, chests etc) and it’s up to the user to make it fun
    Timeless isle in mop was the first one

I’m actually surprised how many are voting for number 1, the reason for this is:

There is no real challenge in sandbox, u basically spend more time on your mount than actually playing your class, most of what you are farming are stuff you probably will never use and doesn’t boost your characters performance

Mechagon Island almost drops nothing that improves your character except for the trinket
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2019-06-30 at 02:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a firm believer that they should have split the new content up. Mechagon should have opened with BoD. And Nazjatar with 8.2

I think rep grinding and doing 25 fucking world quests a day is outdated.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Option 2 is so fucking bad

World Content is waaay more popular than Dungeons and Raids in WoW. If next expansion had no new dungeons and raids, and instead focused on some new form of dungeon/raid that weren't instanced, I would be ok with it, because the replay value of Dungeons and Raids is abismal.