Thread: Final space

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I didn't realize Steven Yeun was Little Cato.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ep-9 --- HOLY ..........................................wordless

Also Kevin...worst A.I. ever.
    Know any sites to watch it outside of US?

Can't watch TBS here and none of the streaming sites seem to have ep 9 yet

The first few episodes were so-so for me. Gary was sort of too dumb for me. Others were fun enough, so I kept going with the show. Glad I did, since later shows have been great.

Really though, I think this would have been great as a movie, cutting a bit of the stuff to keep to the core. It might have lost too much in the transition though, but the weekly format with commercials and recaps just seems like too little advancement/ new material.

Though I can't really say why the mustache scene was so epic, so maybe I'm just in too deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Know any sites to watch it outside of US?

Can't watch TBS here and none of the streaming sites seem to have ep 9 yet
    Opera browser private mode has a VPN that lets you select country, maybe that'd allow the tbs site? Or their app, not sure how the app works.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Glad i gave this series a chance

10+ Year Old Account
    EP 10 --- better battle than any star wars ever

Also now its gona be a painfull way to wait for season 2.

*When asked on Twitter about the series' longevity, Olan Rogers had stated that he had at least five seasons worth of material thought up for the show.*
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Great episode to finish on!

Can't wait for S2

I wouldn't mind the cliffhanger if these series didn't have horrible luck with quick seasons. The serial format is nice, but I still think it would have made a great movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I wouldn't mind the cliffhanger if these series didn't have horrible luck with quick seasons. The serial format is nice, but I still think it would have made a great movie.
    Well you can edit episodes together and make a movie out of them. You just have to move the scene when he talks to himself into last Ep.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Damn that 10th and last episode of the season.

Really hope this show gets picked up for a second season cause it deserves it!

Its a shame the show got off on a weak start cause it ended fucking brilliantly and the characters really gelled together where you genuinely care what happens next to them.

I wont spoil episode 10 but damn is it action packed and pulls on your heart string like all good sci fi shows should.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-05-01 at 05:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this thread since season 2 Ep 1 is finaly out.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8411210/?ref_=ttep_ep1

5+ Year Old Account
    Final Space
    I'm a little confused, this is a comedy? Drama?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Yes to both questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Its similar to rick and morty, but more storydriven.

5+ Year Old Account
    Its similar to rick and morty, but more storydriven.
    I have seen rick n morty 2 times, one time he turned into a veggie to escape some meeting, in the other he killed a face-hugger xenomorph with his breath

The show is bloody brilliant, and highly underrated!

Got around to watching S02E01 (after rewatching S01 last week) - the tempo was a bit weird, and I feel Clarence could've worked better if he was slightly more sympathetic, but still quite abusive and greedy.

But overall, great return, the appearance of Bolo sets the "quest" of this season.

Hope for even more of Ashly Burch's character, love her voice.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-06-30 at 07:31 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was surprised this got a second season considering how weirdly paced it was in the first and how it ended but I'm definitely interested to see how it builds from the first episode of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Got around to watching S02E01 after binging S01, the tempo was a bit weird, and I feel Clarence could've worked better if he was slightly more sympathetic, but still quite abusive and greedy.

But overall, great return, the appearance of Bolo sets the "quest" of this season.

Not sure about that considering all we know about Clarence is that he doesn't like repaying debts much and doesn't bat an eyelid at having the skin of a dead Alien Mother in his drawer from the first season. Not to mention he doesn't like humans much. I couldn't help but get an Marvel Infinity Gems vibe when Bolo showed up even though it's just a standard treasure hunt for MacGuffins plot they're setting up. Though I'm glad they addressed what was going on with the final space stuff straight away rather than leaving it obscure or to be explained in a later episode/s. I don't know how to feel about the two new characters atm as it's just as likely they could die or disappear within the next two episodes like Tribore did early on in season one.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

CHOKITY PAH!!!!!!!!

I loved Futurama, mainly because it was sci-fi. This fits the bill, and I like the series.

Season 2 is going the popular route these days though....multiverse....

Piece of shit KVN is back
    Last edited by Themerlin; 2019-06-29 at 01:19 PM.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Got around to watching S02E01 after binging S01, the tempo was a bit weird, and I feel Clarence could've worked better if he was slightly more sympathetic, but still quite abusive and greedy.

I think season 1's pacing is decent if you watch individually, but binging it can make things feel off. A lot of series are better binged since it kind of glosses over the bad parts & filler, I think. It was certainly an odd series and didn't hook me at first, but loved it by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I think season 1's pacing is decent if you watch individually, but binging it can make things feel off.
    Sorry, I was talking about S02E01 as an episode, I edited my post to make that a bit clearer. "Binging" was also not quite correct
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.