Page 1 of 3
LastLast

there may be blood elves that were original highborne!

After re-reading A Good War Lorash tells us that in addition to being a Thalassian of the first generation, that his mother (Highborne / Thalassian) died in the invasion of the scourge! that means that she was an original highborne that was still alive a few years ago! having that in mind it would not be unusual for some current blood elves to be highborne in the past! becoming thalassian happened very fast for them as we see in the comic sunwell trilogy!

I believe that Andorel Sunsworn could be one, he is quite old so we can read in his quests and he has a lot of resentment against night elves!

Real question is, if Silvermoon was constructed out of magic why is half the city still ruined?

I love how those illustrations talk about the Sunwell, but fel crystals are present.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Real question is, if Silvermoon was constructed out of magic why is half the city still ruined?
    Brace yourself for a shock, Blizz is lazy and no longer does anything that isn't deemed cost effective post Activision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    silvermoon was rebuilt by Rommath thanks to mana crystals, the problem guess I did not have enough mana and was plagued by Wretched in the pre-TBC era. It would be nice to see a current version of silvermoon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    I love how those illustrations talk about the Sunwell, but fel crystals are present.

- - - Updated - - -

Brace yourself for a shock, Blizz is lazy and no longer does anything that isn't deemed cost effective post Activision.
    Mana crystals have always existed in quelthalas!

Unless I'm missing something, all Blood Elves are descended from Highborne.

Uh, duh? All Blood Elves were High Elves that became addicted to Fel magic during the 3rd War.

15+ Year Old Account
    The city design is also changed completely from how it was in earlier chapters of the manhwa, since the series was written and illustrated before BC came out. They did this full-color minicomic after BC came out as part of the Ultimate Edition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Uh, duh? All Blood Elves were High Elves that became addicted to Fel magic during the 3rd War.
    He's saying that some of the present day blood elves may be kaldorei Highborne who lived through the exile after the War of the Ancients.

They are! but also some can be original highborne that transformed into blood elves after the exile! as the mom of lorash!

Magister Umbric also appears to be quite old (4.000 years old at the very least), since he recalls the Zandalari's barbarism during the Troll Wars which happened thousands of years before Warcraft I. It's very much possible that he was born before the rise of the Quel'dorei.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Yes, that's known. Or maybe it's just me who knows everything. I'm so fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Mana crystals have always existed in quelthalas!
    OK, and? If they're showing the creation of the city, fel crystals shouldn't be present.
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

OK, and? If they're showing the creation of the city, fel crystals shouldn't be present.
    those are crystals of mana

There are eyes inside them. And the whole city is red instead of blue.

Fel green with demonic eyes, just like when Silvermoon debuted in BC, but not fel crystals. OK. Don't know why you're trying so hard to deny that comic made a mistake.

They are! but also some can be original highborne that transformed into blood elves after the exile! as the mom of lorash!
    Well they are effectively immortal or really long lived, so it isn't a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    There are eyes inside them. And the whole city is red instead of blue.
    the red color and the mana crystals were always part of quethalas!

the ruins in ghostlands are red

- - - Updated - - -

Well they are effectively immortal or really long lived, so it isn't a stretch.
    lady liadrin says that the draenei are immortals like blood elves

the red color and the mana crystals were always part of quethalas!

the ruins in ghostlands are red

- - - Updated - - -

lady liadrin says that the draenei are immortals like blood elves
    Mana crystals didn't have entities trapped inside them and weren't green. Red buildings are Blizzard's mistake, reused assets.

Mana crystals didn't have entities trapped inside them and weren't green. Red buildings are Blizzard's mistake, reused assets.
    arthas invasion to quelthalas oficial art

sylvanas Warbringers

min 1:07
    quelthalas is red!

arthas invasion to quelthalas oficial art

sylvanas Warbringers

min 1:07
    quelthalas is red!
    More mistakes. Quel'thalas was blue/teal.

More mistakes. Quel'thalas was blue/teal.
    you are the CEO of the warcraft franchise and you decide what the colors are instead of the developers? sorry Mr. Morhaime.