Thread: Taco bell

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not as bad as people make it out to be, and only the weakest, polo-shirt wearing bitches get upset stomachs from it.
    100% agreed here

I usually get the Chalupa Supreme sub out sour cream and add on Spicy Ranch

Delicious (especially at 4AM)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I think I’m going to get Taco Bell tonight. I’ve seen a few people in here say the Beefy 5-layer Burrito is really good and now I want to try it.
    I think I might too

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Isnt that like the entire menu?

Taco bell is 90% the same ingredients in different configurations.
    Tortilla with Cheese, meat and Vegetable.

10+ Year Old Account
    $17 worth of taco bell? Were you high or drunk when you placed your order? I mean I am a big guy and can pack away some tacos but in a sober state have never ordered that much from taco bell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    $17 worth of taco bell? Were you high or drunk when you placed your order? I mean I am a big guy and can pack away some tacos but in a sober state have never ordered that much from taco bell.
    Most people on here could eat a few (3 to 4) Chalupas and those are like 2.99U$D each , add on something like spicy ranch = like another 50 cents, so that's 3.49U$D each x 4 = 13.96 + tax + a soda = 17$ BRUV

- - - Updated - - -

ok maybe 2 to 3 chalupas but you know what I'M SAYING FAM

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I don't mind Taco Bell, but $17 seems like a lot of Taco Bell.

I do enjoy the occasional Taco Bell though. I know its trash food, but eh . . .

- - - Updated - - -

If I want decent pretend-mexican fast food, I got to Chipotle on Moe's Southwest Grill. Also, Moe's > Chipotle > Taco Bell. I fucking love Moes.
    Putin khuliyo

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not as bad as people make it out to be, and only the weakest, polo-shirt wearing bitches get upset stomachs from it.
    It's got close to zero fibers, starch or protein, it's loaded up with E's, empty carbs, fats and sugar engineered to manipulate/push your buttons and tastebuds. Being used to eating this crap is not something to be proud of
    For the price they're asking just go get a real meal at a proper restaurant.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Most people on here could eat a few (3 to 4) Chalupas and those are like 2.99U$D each , add on something like spicy ranch = like another 50 cents, so that's 3.49U$D each x 4 = 13.96 + tax + a soda = 17$ BRUV

- - - Updated - - -

ok maybe 2 to 3 chalupas but you know what I'M SAYING FAM
    I do know but I guess I am applying my thought process to shopping there and it failed me. The $5 boxes are enough for me these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Just ate $17 worth and literally want to make myself throw up....anyone else ever done this?
    $17? Did you buy out the franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m quite small (107 lbs) but if I’m really hungry and I can eat 3 Cheesy Gorditas Crunches, 1 soft taco, their big nachos and a medium soda. That’s always what I order when I go there.
    jeez, i weigh 19 pounds more than you, and i can't eat more than a turkey sandwich with a couple drinks before i feel full enough to pop.

but then again, i have spent my whole life eating pretty much only twice a day. once in the morning, once in the evening.

Just ate $17 worth and literally want to make myself throw up....anyone else ever done this?
    *hey look..1$ tacos...i think i'll eat 17 and see if i throw up afterwards*

I'm not a fan of tacobell mind you, but if it were to come to Beijing..i'd be dogging that a few times a week. I lived in Tokyo and went to the one in west Tokyo often. When I visit the states, i stay away from TB for better Mexican joints..
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I think the first time I ever had Taco bell was back in 98, when I gave a coworker $5 and told him to get me however many soft tacos that could buy, soon did I see the error of my ways. Cant imagine what $17 gets you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I think the first time I ever had Taco bell was back in 98, when I gave a coworker $5 and told him to get me however many soft tacos that could buy, soon did I see the error of my ways. Cant imagine what $17 gets you.
    well back in 98 tacos cost 60cents

Never eaten in a Taco Bell but really would like to try

No! I don't condone eating feces and it coming out the same looking as it went in. Why would you eat disgusting american so called spanish style food. Chipotle is fresh, way better, and tastes GREAT! I'd rather eat there. I despise taco hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzz View Post
    Never eaten in a Taco Bell but really would like to try
    Don't start, it's bad.

Should have stayed at the Taco Bell hotel.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/taco-...190025959.html