Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Capitalism is a hellava fattening drug.

Every nation has foods people find disturbing or weird food is a individual thing not everyone will like the same thing within the same nation let alone other countries.

I've never been disturbed by it, no.

I could go for some Taco Bell, though.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the choices that I have. Within a 15 minute drive I have Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Ecuadorian, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Ethiopian, Greek, Venezuelan and I am sure many more I can't think of right now. And the fake fake bullshit American wannabe versions. They are all reasonably authentic.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm not disturbed by choices that I may or may not indulge in at my choice. I'm somewhat disturbed the option bothers you so much, OP, but that's neither here nor there.

Mind this is created by: selfish, greedy, impulsive humans. Humans are naturally this way. Survival is the #1 and Food is top for surviving. The need for food is always and will always be first. Without that, nothing else can come after.

7+ Year Old Account
    I learned while staying in the US how addictive corn syrup can be...

Maple syrup as well, I am glad I am back to putting blueberries on my pancakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rymr View Post
    I learned while staying in the US how addictive corn syrup can be...

Maple syrup as well, I am glad I am back to putting blueberries on my pancakes.
    Real maple syrup is something we only in the north have because, "Maple Trees". Canada as well. I will never eat that corn syrup shit again. Anything high fructose is terrible.... Just makes food bad, and obnoxiously sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yes america is the only country in the world who enjoys gluttony, lmao these america threads.
    I'm more partial to lust and sloth if I'm being honestin the UK, though we do have a healthy apitite for gluttony.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    I love the choices that I have. Within a 15 minute drive I have Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Ecuadorian, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Ethiopian, Greek, Venezuelan and I am sure many more I can't think of right now. And the fake fake bullshit American wannabe versions. They are all reasonably authentic.
    Those are all technically American, as long as they're made by Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Brown is a colour
    Never said it wasn't. But if someone came over to your house and wiped his shit all over your walls...would you thank him for "adding color"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    at least its more interesting than hubcap's shit. he likes to smear it all over the wall when he fingerpaints.
    "more interesting than Hubcap" is hardly a ringing endorsement...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I'm disturbed by American culture on the regular.
    Their food habits are not part of the picture though. Most western countries adhere to the same insanity of food production, over consumption and waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Never said it wasn't. But if someone came over to your house and wiped his shit all over your walls...would you thank him for "adding color"?

- - - Updated - - -

"more interesting than Hubcap" is hardly a ringing endorsement...
    Depends. If I lived in a an African hut I'd likly be grateful of the free building material.

Perspective is a funny thing.

Depends. If I lived in a an African hut I'd likly be grateful of the free building material.

Perspective is a funny thing.
    What the fuck.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

What the fuck.
    Poop is a traditional building material owing to its natural insulating property's and ability to repel mosquitos.

Poop is a traditional building material owing to its natural insulating property's and ability to repel mosquitos.
    Cow dung is a traditional material...they don't wipe their own shit on the walls.

Cow dung is a traditional material...they don't wipe their own shit on the walls.
    Oh it all gets mixed in, belive me I've watched when i was out there and we all did the same when we built huts. We know from the remains, further more there's currently green initiatives to recycled human waste as bricks again due its surprisingly good insulating property's

Oh it all gets mixed in, belive me I've watched when i was out there and we all did the same when we built huts. We know from the remains, further more there's currently green initiatives to recycled human waste as bricks again due its surprisingly good insulating property's
    That's still not the same as wiping your shit on the walls, son.

He smears his shit on the walls and you call it adding colour
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-07-01 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Infracted for spam

Deep fried ice cream.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland