Favorite Azerite Essense (so far) ?

My 2 favorites are Memory of Lucid Dreams and Blood of the Enemy

Reasons and Usage:

Memory of Lucid Dreams (in PvP)
    You use the essense and activate Immolation Aura
    Keep spaming chaos strike for the entire duration but DONT MOVE to catch orbs from demonic Appetite
    Once the buff ends, you move to catch orbs and keep spaming chaos strikes.

You are literally able to spam chaos strikes for 25 seconds straight.
    Is game changing and awesome in PvP

Blood of the Enemy (in PvP)
    You bind the essense to a power steroid trinket with a macro.
    You use AoE stun...Essense...Fel Barrage...

Watch all the enemies around you melt with Fel Barrage crits insane AoE damage in PvP.

U lost me at 25 sec spam of CS and fel.barrage in pvp . But on topic i love Lucid Dream essence to play with Fel Blade / Demons blade combo it feels very fluid with all that extra fury. As for dungeons i go with usual eye beam immo aura build and i use Purification Protocol but i cant say i enjoy it just feels likea random press it 1 min on cd so kinda of meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    U lost me at 25 sec spam of CS and fel.barrage in pvp .
    Why? You no like PvP?
    Or i said something noob?

Something noobish , i can see why u wanna play fel barrage but other than some casual lul moments in bg it has no place in pvp

Something noobish , i can see why u wanna play fel barrage but other than some casual lul moments in bg it has no place in pvp
    The other option is better for DPS...but who cares about DPS I want to 1v1 people with all my cooldowns :3
    Fel Barrage is better for 1v1's.

Who in their right mind would pass on a spell that does 80k damage single target (with crits)

Im glad u have fun your way , and if thats the case then combine your fel barrage spec with Rain From Above , and u going to have even more fun vs melees . It will be close to impossible to lose a 1v1 match vs any melee

Im glad u have fun your way , and if thats the case then combine your fel barrage spec with Rain From Above , and u going to have even more fun vs melees . It will be close to impossible to lose a 1v1 match vs any melee
    Ezerite essense and rain from above works? OMG i never thought about that. Thanks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    The other option is better for DPS...but who cares about DPS I want to 1v1 people with all my cooldowns :3
    Fel Barrage is better for 1v1's.

Who in their right mind would pass on a spell that does 80k damage single target (with crits)
    Um, you ever heard of a stun? An interupt? A CC in general? If you're beating people with barrage, you're playing really bad players
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaeres View Post
    you're playing really bad players
    This is 100% true in random BG's

But ill let you in on a little secret. A trick of the trade if you will.

Eye Beam just on top of the noob player just to be interrupted (instead of using the typical and standard Vengeful Retreat into Eye Beam).
    And then they can do nothing on Fel Barrage.

(which is not true for a lot of classes...but like you said...they are bad players )

Trail of Ruin is the most boring talent on planet earth though. Fel Barrage is more fun in random BGs.

Ehmm no , you want your eye beam intrerupted so u can fel barrage if u use demonic appetite or fel blade and u dont use furious gaze traits , u rly should watch your fel barrage dmg with the bonus haste from the furious gaze traits.
    So long story short if u do play in bgs go with demonic appetite , do the vengenful retreat eye beam combo follow by a stun into fel barrage . Eye beam longer channel time in bgs just give them more time to intrerupt you ..

Ehmm no , you want your eye beam intrerupted so u can fel barrage if u use demonic appetite or fel blade and u dont use furious gaze traits , u rly should watch your fel barrage dmg with the bonus haste from the furious gaze traits.
    So long story short if u do play in bgs go with demonic appetite , do the vengenful retreat eye beam combo follow by a stun into fel barrage . Eye beam longer channel time in bgs just give them more time to intrerupt you ..
    Holy cow, im such a noob.
    I didnt know Furious Gaze to proc needed for eye beam to FULLY cast and cant be interrupted.

I had zero idea thanks for reminding me

Oh and ofcourse everyone uses demonic appetite for 1v1's. Its the only reason why you are viable in 1v1's

Holy cow, im such a noob.
    I didnt know Furious Gaze to proc needed for eye beam to FULLY cast and cant be interrupted.

I had zero idea thanks for reminding me

Oh and ofcourse everyone uses demonic appetite for 1v1's. Its the only reason why you are viable in 1v1's
    For 1v1 in the world you don't need Demonic Apetite, I run Blind Fury (the general arena spec) and I'd say it probably works better considering the likelyhood of moving out of range of shards. Anything else I'd go Felblade/DB for more open GCDs to dispel and chase things like Rdruids.

Decided to try a Dark Slash build with Blood of the Enemy Essense AND 2 Thirsting Blades Azerites

This was the result in PvP (a 60k chaos strike...and chaos strike hits twice)
    EDIT: I just noticed he was in Bear form...LOL

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2019-07-07 at 03:36 PM.

Dont use dark slash its bad rly rly bad blade dance use gives you so much more and i hope u did use consume magic to try to get the thorns down from that druid or else its just sad ������

Dont use dark slash its bad rly rly bad blade dance use gives you so much more and i hope u did use consume magic to try to get the thorns down from that druid or else its just sad ������
    I dont want to sound like a "know it all"...because i trully am a "know nothing john snow".

The reason for me doing this is because i am a "customization nerd" and i like to test stupid crazy things.

On this case i wanted to test the limits of the azerite essense "Blood of your Enemy (rank 3)"
    Which has a 5 second window for burst damage.

Im using Momentum, Dark Slash, PvP Potion of 30% more damage, a trinket, Thirsting Blades Azerites and using all my burst on that 5-10 second window.

Im glad to say the results are amazing so far.
    Some players die instantly

Visions of Perfection. I know it ain't out yet but I played around with it on the PTR and it just felt so good and satisfying to see that meta uptime go beyond the usual amount, near perma Meta is a dream come true. Unfortunately, doesn't seem like VoP will be our top essence.

I dont want to sound like a "know it all"...because i trully am a "know nothing john snow".

The reason for me doing this is because i am a "customization nerd" and i like to test stupid crazy things.

On this case i wanted to test the limits of the azerite essense "Blood of your Enemy (rank 3)"
    Which has a 5 second window for burst damage.

Im using Momentum, Dark Slash, PvP Potion of 30% more damage, a trinket, Thirsting Blades Azerites and using all my burst on that 5-10 second window.

Im glad to say the results are amazing so far.
    Some players die instantly
    Usually in pvp u dont want to be a one trick pony ...what ure doing it might give you a big nice crit and insta gib somebody but then u wait alot for all your cds to line up and ure just a walking dummy meanwhile .
    If you do the here comes the big crit boom ure dead next time u fight that player if hes not braindead he will know what to expect from you and he will stop u in the middle of your combo .

Tldr try to be as versatile as possible in pvp and dont go for push all cds in one go and hope u land the kill...most of the time it wont work

Usually in pvp u dont want to be a one trick pony ...what ure doing it might give you a big nice crit and insta gib somebody but then u wait alot for all your cds to line up and ure just a walking dummy meanwhile .
    If you do the here comes the big crit boom ure dead next time u fight that player if hes not braindead he will know what to expect from you and he will stop u in the middle of your combo .

Tldr try to be as versatile as possible in pvp and dont go for push all cds in one go and hope u land the kill...most of the time it wont work
    Im just having fun I can truly insta kill someone like this and......is just fun in random BGs. Braindead fun.

Like you said, i encountered a Paladin who as soon as he saw me using the Essense...he would run to Africa...
    Then i tried to kill him again (without buble) and he ran to China

You are absolutely right.
    But this is random BGs we are talking about, not Rated.

Is so much fun dude. Its customization at its best the one thing i love