Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So we've had the entire Kul-Tiras storyline in all zones, with the sole purpose to unite Kul Tiras and recruit their navy..
    We've had the whole war campaigns to damage the Zanalar fleet, and then we've had BOD for the Alliance FINALLY get an advantage over the Horde...

.... and then they just go and drive their ENTIRE FUCKING FLEET OFF A FUCKING WATERFALL??? ? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BLIZZ???

Like the ENTIRE Alliance and Kul Tiras fleet is sent just to chase down Nathanos boat and then all just drive off a cliff.. like.. I'm just really running out of words for how dumb all this shit is getting.

It's actually confirmed - that was the Alliance fleet wiped out now.

It's actually dumbfoundingly bad.
    it has to be this way, on paper the Alliance could have and should have wrecked the Horde 10 times over. Stupid decisions and "forgetting" a space ship like the Vindicar is something we have to live with.

You know that the whole story of the horde consists in doing something to win the war then killing horde members to not do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq alliance there was Jaina there couldn't she make entire fleet fly in air or something? Why not use goddamn brakes!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Its okay, we still got the Vindicar. So we should be fine regardless of what happens.
    We can't use it, it runs on gnomes as fuel and we're fresh out after this whole Mekka thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You realise that ships can't exactly stop immediately? Also, I counted less than a dozen ships - is it ever stated it's the ENTIRE fleet?
    This. I doubt the alliance would send an entire fleet after one horde ship. It's safe to assume they have plenty of ships still out there.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Illidan is watching somewhere thinking "you were not prepared." Also, I don't think the alliance AND the horde expected to be sucked down by a big ass waterfall leading to the bottom of the ocean. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, we need some explanation of how the Horde went from three ships into a force strong enough to stand to the Alliance and the Qiraji.
    Better writers lead to better explanations.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I really doubt that was supposed to represent the entire Kul Tiran fleet, I'm guessing they mean the Alliance fleet is messed up, which would make sense.

Idk, I stopped caring a long time ago. The whole war is lame anyway since to even make it remotely fair they had to force an unexplained plothole (Vindicaar and Aurobos) and handicap the Alliance on top of making them dumb. It's one of the reasons why once again going with a Horde vs Alliance war is idiotic and just needs to stop at this point. I really do hope the ending of BfA makes huge changes so it either never happens again or not for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    BURN RETROS!

Oh sorry, different "naval" game.

Notice how similar the bow is to a Stormwind ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Its okay, we still got the Vindicar. So we should be fine regardless of what happens.

I dont see anything the horde or the old gods can throw at us that we cant solve by shooting lasers at it from orbit, while drinkign copius amounts of coffee and rewatching The Wire for the 3rd time.
    To be fair Goblins have rockets of the spacey kind. (I really expected more than just a Draenei ship when we went to Argus, some Goblin and Gnome ship would have been fun).
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

So we've had the entire Kul-Tiras storyline in all zones, with the sole purpose to unite Kul Tiras and recruit their navy..
    We've had the whole war campaigns to damage the Zanalar fleet, and then we've had BOD for the Alliance FINALLY get an advantage over the Horde...

.... and then they just go and drive their ENTIRE FUCKING FLEET OFF A FUCKING WATERFALL??? ? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BLIZZ???

Like the ENTIRE Alliance and Kul Tiras fleet is sent just to chase down Nathanos boat and then all just drive off a cliff.. like.. I'm just really running out of words for how dumb all this shit is getting.

So do you actually watch any movies, or do you whine about the choices people make and leave the theater beaten into a pulp by everyone who cant stand you?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-07-02 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, we need some explanation of how the Horde went from three ships into a force strong enough to stand to the Alliance and the Qiraji.
    Saurfang can stand the Alliance, the Qiraji, the Burning Legion and the Void Lords alone. All at the same time. So... If you add some Thrall, that's kinda ez win

Guess we'll never really know what's the current state of Alliance and Horde's naval forces. Everything seems off in this cinematic, even Naz'jatar seems to be 3km² and 20m "deep"

Also, are gyrocopters, gunships, and other aerial vessels part of the Alliance fleet? Because Ironforge should have a lot of those, so the Alliance potentially has an aerial fleet of gyrocopters and gunships left at its disposal thanks to Ironforge.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Also, are gyrocopters, gunships, and other aerial vessels part of the Alliance fleet? Because Ironforge should have a lot of those, so the Alliance potentially has an aerial fleet of gyrocopters and gunships left at its disposal thanks to Ironforge.
    All on the "We're Inconvenient to the Plot" cruise with the Vindicaar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I like your avatar.

Alliance being written as morons again..
    Maybe they are..?
    /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Saurfang can stand the Alliance, the Qiraji, the Burning Legion and the Void Lords alone. All at the same time. So... If you add some Thrall, that's kinda ez win
    Well it was made cannon in the cinematic that Saurfang could have killed the king and all the soldiers during battle for Lordaeron if he'd wanted to but let Anduin live :/ So the Alliance is only even alive at the his mercy now.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    I was really dumbfounded when Jes-Tereth told me the Alliance fleet was ruined because 15 ships drove down a waterfall, but then I remembered I was playing World of Warcraft and had a good laugh. Apparantly the Kul Tiran navy consisted of only five battleships.
    Game has never fully scaled complete armies and navy.

10+ Year Old Account
    M.. Multi-Track Drifting?!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Dafuq alliance there was Jaina there couldn't she make entire fleet fly in air or something?
    That's a good point. But as Azshara was blocking jaina teleportation, she aswell probably stopped her from making the ships fly. Or just decease her power(so people survived the fall).

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You realise that ships can't exactly stop immediately? Also, I counted less than a dozen ships - is it ever stated it's the ENTIRE fleet?
    don't all the ships have mages on them that can act as a the handbrake?

7+ Year Old Account
    The entire lore of this expansion is dumb, why this would be different? with this "brilliant" move we also lost many soldiers and prob the llast of the ships

Its something totally expected at this point, and we didn't get to 8.3 yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head

How is 5-6 ships of mixed Alliance and Kul Tiran ships the entire fleet when it consists of well over 200 ships? And that was before the Kul Tirans joined who has the largest fleet in the world.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2019-07-03 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    How is 5-6 ships of mixed Alliance and Kultiran Ships the entire fleet when it consists of over 200 ships?
    Ask Blizzard.