Thread: steam sale

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I was thinking about Life is strange..? only 3 bucks. Need a story driven game. never heard if its good or not.

Also would have love to buy Walking dead final season and Tales of borderlands but no

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I was thinking about Life is strange..? only 3 bucks. Need a story driven game. never heard if its good or not.

Also would have love to buy Walking dead final season and Tales of borderlands but no
    Its an amazing game. Its worth much more than £3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    for awhile the steam workshop kept 502ing on me yesterday. was trying to download maps for dungeon keeper.
    Dungeon Keeper is on steam?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    South Park the fractured but whole. I enjoyed the stick of truth and so far, also this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    It's good if you like that kind of game. Even though I hated the ending (no spoilers though), the rest of the gameplay was enjoyable enough that I still really liked the game and recommend it to people. I even had a hard time getting into it because it's very hard for me to identify with teenagers and teenagery things, but again the story and gameplay was good enough that I quickly got over that.

I feel other story-driven games I've liked in case you haven't played any and they are on sale: Aviary Attorney (funny as fuck), 1979 Revolution (if you like history; about the iranian revolution), Firewatch, Fran Bow (fucked up but a gem of a game), Night in the Woods (already plugged in this thread - one of my favs), Oxenfree (another fav). And a bunch of Telltale Games but it sounds like you already either have or want those.

Yeah I think we're SOL on any of the TTG stuff ever going on sale now.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Anyone feel like the UI for this sale kind of just sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I would have to agree this also feels the like the worst summer sale to date. Bring back the Saliens wooooo! A pretty good time to pick up that nice cheapo DLC for those games you might play aswell lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimianNight View Post
    I would have to agree this also feels the like the worst summer sale to date. Bring back the Saliens wooooo! A pretty good time to pick up that nice cheapo DLC for those games you might play aswell lol.
    yea, I agree...Like I have no problem giving steam my money..but the UI is trash and aside from my wishlist I can't find games easily like every sale prior for cheap that would typically interest me

10+ Year Old Account
    And even with a huge backlog of over 450 games i still get suckered into buying more...

So far i bought the Baldur's gate complete back what includes icewind dale and Planescape.
    Stasis
    Jotun, Valhalla edition.
    Conarium (sucker for Lovecraft)
    INSIDE
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Hacknet
    Maize

And now considering picking up Grim Dawn, just not sure if i should get all of it in one go or just hold off on the expansions for now, and one more game from my wishlist Radiant one but that's less than an euro.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I should ask in the cities megathread or here. I'll try here first.

Looking to buy a couple (2-3) DLC's just wonder which ones people would recommend.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    INSIDE
    Inside is so good! Also Limbo but I feel like at this point most people have played Limbo since it had good reception and has been free on a million of services and in bundles.

(a bunch of those games are good actually but I had to get excited about that one.)

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Bought Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Darksiders III.
    Only played Tome Raider but it's really good, much better then part 2 imo.
    I loved all 3 of the new tomb raiders. They looked so good.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel. I've never played the latter personally. I've been told it wasn't great but I like to make my own opinions. Plust, they were on sale along with ALL their DLC for $3 so... why not?

I also bought Rust because my friend wanted me to. I've discovered it's literally the internet breeding ground for troll gamers. Man is it awful.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel. I've never played the latter personally. I've been told it wasn't great but I like to make my own opinions. Plust, they were on sale along with ALL their DLC for $3 so... why not?

I also bought Rust because my friend wanted me to. I've discovered it's literally the internet breeding ground for troll gamers. Man is it awful.
    Yeah I haven't heard anything positive about the Presequel but if its $3 you'll probably get your money's worth even if you only play long enough to form an opinion.

Also, I thought Rust was f2p for some reason. How the fuck do I own it otherwise? It is sooo not my type of game for a million reasons.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Most do anyhow but loads of people have complained about this one and the misunderstandings caused.

Like how it only uses your (closest viable) #1 on the wishlist. That would have been nice to know before people emptied their entire wishlists to get a pricey one for free and sent indies/regular game companies into a raging panic (they see and depend on wishlist metrics)
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2019-07-03 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I loved all 3 of the new tomb raiders. They looked so good.
    Yes me too. They are all great games, i hope they continue the series in any form.
    I just thought of the three games part two had the weakest setting and story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Most do anyhow but loads of people have complained about this one and the misunderstandings caused.

Like how it only uses your (closest viable) #1 on the wishlist. That would have been nice to know before people emptied their entire wishlists to get a pricey one for free and sent indies/regular game companies into a raging panic (they see and depend on wishlist metrics)
    I think the bigger problem is that everyone joins the winning team and it wins every day. Everyone not in team corgi is f-ed.

What a day and age when you buy more dlc then actual games. Motherfuckers though i do enjoy them.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    (sucker for Lovecraft)
    You'll want to get Sundered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Yes me too. They are all great games, i hope they continue the series in any form.
    I just thought of the three games part two had the weakest setting and story.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the bigger problem is that everyone joins the winning team and it wins every day. Everyone not in team corgi is f-ed.
    Top 3 teams get stuff, not just top team though.