Thread: Friends? :(

Friends? :(

Hi all,

Coming back to WoW after few years break, most of my RL buddies have quit the game.

Looking for some people to possibly level with.

I'm from UK so will be EU Xcizt#2357

what a time to be back, i find it really hard to make friends on retail (not that i put in much effort tbh) - you group with somene for up to 5minutes, leave group and dont see them again ..

i think you will be in a great position to make new friends in classic wow, my experience on the beta has been really positive - people group for quests, help kill mobs when you over-pull, talk in /s , pvp together in open world

Goodluck my friend
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

7+ Year Old Account
    Look online Xcizt for some wow communities, join a guild on your server if you go out and talk to people you will make friends easily.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-07-05 at 01:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wow due is asking for help on BFA and you instead turn it into an advertisement for classic wow?
    Uhh... OP started a thread in Classic WoW section of MMo-champ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Uhh... OP started a thread in Classic WoW section of MMo-champ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Look at the forum he made the post in <3
    Ok i will admit i am compeltly stupid, tired, and maybe should take that as my "i should go to bed"

I saw only this. forgot there is a vanilla, and bfa "general discussion" swore it was "Classic general discussion"

but yeah its split like this

entirely my bad, im going to go take a nap now, been spending all night trying to get this fucking After effects nonsense to work.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-07-05 at 01:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wow due is asking for help on BFA and you instead turn it into an advertisement for classic wow?
    fucking serious dude how sad can you be.... fucking pathetic.

Look at the forum he made the post in <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    i think you will be in a great position to make new friends in classic wow, my experience on the beta has been really positive - people group for quests, help kill mobs when you over-pull, talk in /s , pvp together in open world

Goodluck my friend
    I think the real metric will be "How often do people use the friends list feature and look to regroup with people the next time they are online" for how well the community will fare; because grouping up out of convenience doesn't necessarily mean that great bonds are gonna be forged along the way. I'm sure the camaraderie of "being in the beta" is strong enough to make people more chatty - I was optimistic about it before the "joint sub" idea was announced; but we'll have to see how to pans out when it goes live, as there will be (probably) a large number of 'tourists' who aren't there to make any new friends; they'll either play with guildies from retail, or solo because they have a community to go back to and aren't interested in being in another one.

At any rate, I hope there are enough people with a friendly outlook that it makes it easy to form guilds and regular dungeoning/questing groups with the same people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally up for making some levelling friends in advance of release, but I'm going to wait until we have some sort of realm list available. A lot of people, myself included, will want to see if our original realms are on the list. There's a good chance we'll want to flock to those first. (EU-Bloodhoof)

Red face

I've got a small group of friends coming back to wow and we are from the UK, let me know if you want to join us worf201#0126

This is also open to anyone else, who wants to play with us!
    Last edited by worf201; 2019-07-08 at 02:59 PM.