10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Funny enough, after Trump got elected Mat and Tray (South Park's Writers) said they wouldn't be doing any Trump jokes because it would be too easy / they couldn't do anything that wouldn't be more depressingly funny than reality. Also, as a personal opinion, I think they wouldn't have been able to help themselves and would've run the skits into the dirt.
    Considering they're partially responsible for the political environment that Trump is even able to exist in, one would hope they don't profit off said misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...onary-war-army

Trump, obviously from the party of personal responsibility and a man known for mocking the use of teleprompters, blames his comments about the Continental Army taking over airports on...his teleprompters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Trump, obviously from the party of personal responsibility and a man known for mocking the use of teleprompters, blames his comments about the Continental Army taking over airports on...his teleprompters.
    God forbid he proofread anything.

“Actually right in the middle of that sentence, it went out,”
    How is it the teleprompters fault if Trump says something stupid while going off script?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How is it the teleprompters fault if Trump says something stupid while going off script?
    Because Democrats and DEEP STATE made him do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He can't read, and that couldn't possibly be Trump's fault, so it's obviously the fault of the teleprompter, that was also in cahoots with the deep state.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Democrats and DEEP STATE made him do it.
    Bah, I was too late with the deep state.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    And even if the prompters went out, who, other than a senile idiot, would think the Continental Army took any airports? FFS, they didn't build enough pylons to have that much power.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And even if the prompters went out, who, other than a senile idiot, would think the Continental Army took any airports?
    They must've been for the British hot air balloon regiment.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And even if the prompters went out, who, other than a senile idiot, would think the Continental Army took any airports? FFS, they didn't build enough pylons to have that much power.
    Which is the most hilarious part of the whole thing. His supporters are going to be bending over backward to pretend it is a technical error, but the obvious problem is that Trump still confidently delivered the line about seizing airports in the revolution. Which means, technical error or not, he didn't realize that was wrong, so he failed history, he didn't realize that wasn't part of his speech, so he fails basic preparation for public addresses.

It's all over the place:

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys remember the Epic Battle at Baggage Claim 3 where Washington's Army turned the tide?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Do you guys remember the Epic Battle at Baggage Claim 3 where Washington's Army turned the tide?
    I want to let you know that I greatly appreciate your post. You are doing God's work, good man (or woman).

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Which is the most hilarious part of the whole thing. His supporters are going to be bending over backward to pretend it is a technical error, but the obvious problem is that Trump still confidently delivered the line about seizing airports in the revolution. Which means, technical error or not, he didn't realize that was wrong, so he failed history, he didn't realize that wasn't part of his speech, so he fails basic preparation for public addresses.
    Nah, the most hilarious part is that his supporters don't remember four years ago when they would non stop blast Obama for relying on teleprompters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's all over the place:

:squints at:

That's a civilian airliner. Damn, I wonder how many frequent flyer miles the Pilgrims got.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's all over the place:

"Trump tells it like it is."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

That's a civilian airliner. Damn, I wonder how many frequent flyer miles the Pilgrims got.
    I bet they got double points on...wait for it....

American Airlines!

*runs*
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I bet they got double points on...wait for it....

American Airlines!

*runs*
    Well yeah, you know how British Airways is with its papist adornments.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Annnnnd Trump is still trying to get the citizenship question to the census...

They have until 2PM today to go back to the Federal judge and explain their reasoning. Failing that Trump has stated they're contemplating an executive order.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ion-for-census

I haven't read enough on the legality of that yet to know if that'll go through.
    Why was the no outrage when it used to be asked years ago? Is it because it was asked 'is anyone living in the household that was not born in the US' or something to that effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

The airforce wasn't as advanced back then, they had to use civilian aircraft in warfare. The windows made for excellent holes to shoot muskets from.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Why was the no outrage when it used to be asked years ago? Is it because it was asked 'is anyone living in the household that was not born in the US' or something to that effect?
    Why are you under the illusion that there wasn't?