That "blizzard art dev" ama 4chan post was very specific with azshara's end cinematic so well see if that holds any water come Tuesday when the cinematic gets released. So far it's been fun just reading all these "leaks" since I like figuring out what could happen based on all evidence we have. I'm pretty sure it'll be something dragon related, heck we see wrathions belf agent hiding when we get our azeroth heart trait and he says well know what's going on soon enough.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    That "blizzard art dev" ama 4chan post was very specific with azshara's end cinematic so well see if that holds any water come Tuesday when the cinematic gets released.
    Keep me posted because I don't think I read that part. Think I quit before it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Keep me posted because I don't think I read that part. Think I quit before it.
    Will do, he basically stated she'll release Nzoth using the heart of azeroth and then she'll fall in the water eyes wide open and will live. Idk seemed way to specific so well know Tuesday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It doesn't.
    What usually happens is a lot of people would "leak" many different concepts of which 2-3 sound somewhat plausible and are discussed.

So far it's been just this one.
    See the Slowpoke answer. We are yet to be flooded with different "leaks".

Teldrassil as the ending would worry me that they're about to pull the Kerrigan card and say "No Sylvanas burned the tree because N'Zoth was hiding under it."
    Sylvi defenders were claiming that was the case, before Warbringers got released.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will do, he basically stated she'll release Nzoth using the heart of azeroth and then she'll fall in the water eyes wide open and will live. Idk seemed way to specific so well know Tuesday.
    That part may actually happen. Anything else is up for debate.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That part may actually happen. Anything else is up for debate.
    Her awaking N'zoth and living seem pretty plausible, we knew he was going to be in bfa(8.3 prob), and it kinda makes sense for Azshara to live, they introduced her in game like not even two weeks ago and it wont make any sense to just kill her off(at least doesn't make sense to me), the way the fight ends seems very specific so might be somewhat plausible if he gets it right.

Still if it does happen the way he mentions, then well have to wait until 8.3 because he states what happens and how the fight also ends(wont go into possible spoilers if we can even call them that at this point).

I do get this feeling factions will either get dissolved or something will happen to make them cross-playable since might be causing a lot of imbalances and people quitting because of it and I'm sure a lot of other reasons(maybe idk). Also bunch of new textures being worked on, idk just I don't find it coincidental.

I'm pretty sure well see the dragons in next expansion, wrathion 100%, his agent is in game watching us get our first azeroth heart new trait and says well know soon enough whats going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her awaking N'zoth and living seem pretty plausible, we knew he was going to be in bfa(8.3 prob), and it kinda makes sense for Azshara to live, they introduced her in game like not even two weeks ago and it wont make any sense to just kill her off(at least doesn't make sense to me), the way the fight ends seems very specific so might be somewhat plausible if he gets it right.

Still if it does happen the way he mentions, then well have to wait until 8.3 because he states what happens and how the fight also ends(wont go into possible spoilers if we can even call them that at this point).

I do get this feeling factions will either get dissolved or something will happen to make them cross-playable since might be causing a lot of imbalances and people quitting because of it and I'm sure a lot of other reasons(maybe idk). Also bunch of new textures being worked on, idk just I don't find it coincidental.

I'm pretty sure well see the dragons in next expansion, wrathion 100%, his agent is in game watching us get our first azeroth heart new trait and says well know soon enough whats going on.
    Ion also said it would reveal the final boss but.... if that leak is true I just imagine the chains breaking we hear N'zoth's voice and all that. At that point it would either show N'zoth rising from the depths(Maybe) or as you said Azshara slowly falling downward(living) and it pans to Sylvanas somewhere......

Or it all happens differently. I dunno. Factions aren't being dissolved though, cross comunication? Again sure I see that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Azshara and Sylvanas connection (or how she knew about Ashvane, Xalatath's powers etc) is yet to be revealed, so it might somehow be a part of the upcoming cinematic that shows Sylvanas as the final boss.

Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ion also said it would reveal the final boss but.... if that leak is true I just imagine the chains breaking we hear N'zoth's voice and all that. At that point it would either show N'zoth rising from the depths(Maybe) or as you said Azshara slowly falling downward(living) and it pans to Sylvanas somewhere......

Or it all happens differently. I dunno. Factions aren't being dissolved though, cross comunication? Again sure I see that.
    Yah idk at this point its all speculation but its fun putting all the little details from each, I don't know if it has really been leaked(prob not) but only reason i see factions either being dissolved or they are being "merged" or some fancy name of the sort is because its stopping blizzard and activation from making more of a profit at this point, especially when wow isn't doing to good.

Alliance has been in decline forever, mainly because of blizzard inability to deal with racials, horde having "better theme", all players xfering to horde, whatever you wanna call them, so I can see them doing it as it would open up new possibilites and attract new players, heck maybe even them writing a better story so they don't focus on which faction to fuck over.

We'll know in November but still fun to speculate based on what we got. Only thing I'm 100% certain of is wrathion coming back in 9.0, blizzard does love to leave hints from time to time, and wrathions agent being present and saying well know soon enough is a pretty big one.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The Azshara and Sylvanas connection (or how she knew about Ashvane, Xalatath's powers etc) is yet to be revealed, so it might somehow be a part of the upcoming cinematic that shows Sylvanas as the final boss.

Who knows!
    Not sure if i believe any of these leaks but they all seem to state sylvanas was trying to unite us all along, seems to be going that way based on cinematics we've been seeing and blizzard saying it wont be garrosh 2.0, if it does go this way, I believe she'll be like a last boss pulling of a lelouch from code geass lol.
    Last edited by 13last; 2019-07-06 at 10:23 PM.

Not sure if i believe any of these leaks but they all seem to state sylvanas was trying to unite us all along
    That would be out of character as F, and dumb as hell, as the best way to unite the factions against a common foe is to just point the enemy and ask for help, not invade and burn a city.
    Whatever...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah that. Don't we have datamine confirmation that doesn't happen? Like by way of confirmation she has a different fate?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah that. Don't we have datamine confirmation that doesn't happen? Like by way of confirmation she has a different fate?
    Azshara doesn't have a death animation or rather her animation when defeated still looks alive and I swear I remember somewhere they try to "seal" Azshara away(Jaina and Thalyrissa/Nightborne Lady).

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    There's datamined dialogue about jaina and thalyssra sealing or trying to seal her away.

We don't know if that happens at the end of the fight or is an attempt during it.

Formerly known as Arafal

There's datamined dialogue about jaina and thalyssra sealing or trying to seal her away.

We don't know if that happens at the end of the fight or is an attempt during it.
    Thalyssra says somthing along the lines that Azshara would now know how it feels like to be trapped under a bubble so... could still be during the fight.. but also would make more sense to have her say that when we leave the place.

Reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor'themar
    Azshara's master will rise...
    Why doesn't he just rise there?

7+ Year Old Account
    Why doesn't he just rise there?
    Cause titan prison.

Formerly known as Arafal

Cause titan prison.
    The question then becomes if he's imprisoned, how is Lor so sure that he will break out?

7+ Year Old Account
    The question then becomes if he's imprisoned, how is Lor so sure that he will break out?
    Cause Azsharas efforts to allow him to rise.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, the EP raid entrance is amazing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._but_everyone/

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I would guess if Lor'themar's statement is true, the chains are still as is and the HoA didn't get used. It was just very close. Or this is all bullshit...(Not saying it is).

Warrior-Magi

Jaina: Thalyssra, aid me! Together we can hold her here!
    Thalyssra: Now you will know what it means to be trapped, Azshara!
    Azshara: I am Azshara! I was destined to rule! No force can bind me!
    Shandris: Once again your empire crumbles, Azshara. Your master will be disappointed by this failure.
    Jaina: She wanted us divided. Fighting each other kept us distracted from the true threat.
    Lor'themar: Azshara wasn't the only one manipulating us. I should have seen it sooner.
    So if this dialog was not scrapped I doubt Azshara dies.