Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Made an account to save all of You 5 months of pointless discussion
    Nagas would be very difficult, but I can tell you that Azshara doesn't die in 8.2, if that means anything to you (most players have figured this out already, too, as her death animation ends with her breating on the ground, eyes open).
    There You have it, You'll be able to verify it in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermeup View Post

Maybe verify it, if Azshara does not die this leak is not necessary true. But if she die sure, then this leak is busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermeup View Post

Azshara not dying means absolutely NOTHING, considering it's a coin flip and it's already been datamined that it's very possible she lives. It's not like her surviving was this huge twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Maybe verify it, if Azshara does not die this leak is not necessary true. But if she die sure, then this leak is busted.
    She wont die, shes far to powerful to be killed off just after being introduced ingame, heck she is supposed to be on Kil'jaeden level in terms of power, and this was before she got swallowed up and made even more powerful by an old god.

You're right though if anything it wont disprove this leak, only thing that will prove/disprove this leak is 8.3 because this leak states what happens and how it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Knew it was a fake as soon as I saw Tinker.
    Yup. Then again as soon as they said allied races are changing to customization options and high elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so the mechagnomes, if you didn't look, half of then is made of metal

if the allied were going to be just customization, nightborne would enter as night elf, just like the others

They are made of metal but their model looks the same with gear on i'd expect. If You put some gear on a gnome or mechagnome it's gonna look exactly the same (it's just gonna cover the metal parts). It's not the case with nelfs and nightborne cause they have different body proportions.
    But, not that this proves that this "leak" is true though. But i can see the possible logic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    They are made of metal but their model looks the same with gear on i'd expect. If You put some gear on a gnome or mechagnome it's gonna look exactly the same (it's just gonna cover the metal parts).
    then its not gonna be the same

It's not the case with nelfs and nightborne cause they have different body proportions.
    But, not that this proves that this "leak" is true though. But i can see the possible logic.
    nihtborne are just some night elves edited, if other would enter as options they could too

this and many other said here is bullshit, he talk too much too

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    So, someone claiming to be from the art team, went to 4chinks yesterday to make an AMA about the next xpac and BfA.
    https://imgur.com/a/0isO9sG

take it with a grain of salt as always, because this is borderline "its so retarded that blizzard will probably do it".
    For me, im still laughing with the Sylvanas fate and Tyrande's betrayal part because its Something that Danuser and Furor would pull it out.
    I want this to be real. Except the gnome / goblin only for Tinker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    >tinkers
    >arthas coming back
    >world revamp

I really do hope this isn't real. All of these ideas mentioned above are awful. No one wants to play an engineer as a class ffs. I think they learned their lesson from cata. We don't need an expansion where they waste a bunch of resources on revamping a bunch of old zones that play perfectly fine.
    I do though sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Of course they do know, lol. You honestly thinking they have been encapsulated for making art/assets without knowin' shit about whats going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Supposedly he is not a dev but art designer.
    They don't know stuff about IE class design or player feedback insights ect, no. You've done your best to not read my post I see. I've worked on the Activision side of Activision Blizzard at least and they share the same softwares/resources/logistics tools and I can't imagine they do it any differently with those tools.

Further I had a friend who worked on the art team for WoW and he once said he was working on some spooky tree designs and yes, they didn't tell him what it was for, just to draw spooky trees (maybe ended up in Shadowmoon Valley or something given the timeline? Was late Pandaria they told me that.)
    Last edited by Firefall; 2019-07-07 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    If this is fake I wish it was real, except the Tinker gnome/goblin part. I also feel as if Horde/Alliance branding is way too prominent to totally abolish the faction line, as much as I'd like that. The best we can hope for is loosening it a bit.

If this turned out to be real I would 100% resub, though. I like pretty much everything, although the idea of ethereal not being a tinker race seems incredibly ass-backwards. There's a lot of holes in it, but this is probably the only one I've seen that I'm not going to totally dismiss.
    Sadly, there's a big part of me that doubts it because I don't really think Blizzard would actually put this much effort into an expansion anymore.
    Abolishing the faction split necessitates a world revamp. Classic exists so people attached to that system can still play it. I think it seems obvious that this is what is going to happen. Too many ducks lined up perfectly for this too happen for it not to have been planned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    As soon as you said 4chan, it screamed fake to me..
    Is there somewhere else with more credible leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    In all fairness, we do see some fairly large concentrations of them working with Dalaran under Vereesa and, later, Jaina. So there's enough of them to maintain a standing armed force. That being said, I'm also extremely ambivalent on high elves being playable.

This is a matter of 'how many death knights are there?" Their numbers are nebulous at best, but despite their large representation ingame, the lore treats them as a small, elite force, much like how the blood elves, despite being the most numerous Horde race in player counts, were supposedly just barely hanging on by a thread in-lore before your character broke the Scourge's stranglehold on the Ghostlands.

In addition, from what we've already seen, worgen death knights would be a bigger retcon than pandaren death knights would. Not only does the PC worgen DK come from Arugal's brood, he/she somehow recovered their intelligence and broke free of Arugal's influence, and so did another/others, and became a great, heroic adventurer who inspired their other ex-Son of Arugal buddy to join the Argent Dawn, and died in the Scourge invasion.

Compared to, an adventuring pandaren whose wanderlust kicked in, and they had a buddy tag along. These two handle themselves well enough to get into the Argent Dawn, and yours ends up dying in the pre-WotLK invasion. Again, the player character DK is established as being somewhat special, and quickly proves him/herself a cut above the rest of the nameless Death Knights.

I wouldn't mind nelf paladins, considering that the entire reason Delaryn goes to Light's Hope to train is so she can spread these teachings among her people. Lore crumb's there, all it's going to take is for it to catch on, which it may well if Teldrassil burning caused widespread disillusionment in Elune and they feel the Night Warrior ritual is going too far.
    Well the concentration of them in Dalaran is basically the largest gathering of them. They're surviving High Elves serving under the Kirin Tor as the Silver Covenant.

As far as the Pandaren vs Worgen retcon. Like I said, we do actually have the ritual so it's quite possible to make a new batch of "semi-cured" worgen wouldn't it? So, I'd find it quite a bit more possible for the worgen to either be willingly or forcefully taken from the death knight army and undergo the ritual which could explain a LOT more worgen death knight than the wandering Pandaren. Like I said, we're taking not only the small amount that's left the Wandering Isle, but of that small amount we're taking the ones that went to Northrend. Then of the ones that went to Northrend we're taking the ones that died in Northrend, and then of those that died we're finding the ones that were revived into Death Knights. I do think that's a fair bit of a stretch further.

Well, I think it would be weird that the DISillusionment in Elune would be what prompts Night Elf Paladins seeing as in regards to "The Light" for the Night Elves that would be Elune. Like, Night Elf priests are Priests of Elune. When they're praying to the light or healing with the light, their source of that is Elune. So for them to be disillusioned by their "Light" being the reason for them to suddenly become paladins feels off to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post
    Elves are popular.

Gnomes and Goblins are not.
    That doesn't mean they wouldn't lock it behind them. In fact if they lock the knew class behind the less popular races see more play.

Back when I played League you'd see it all the time. Unpopular character got a new skin. Suddenly that characters play rate skyrockets.

The death animation for Azshara has already been datamined as her flopping to the floor alive. All that prediction means is that this leaker is up to date on the current knowledge of upcoming content.

The real test on if this leak holds any water won't come from the raid cinematic, but from the 8.2.5 PTR. The prediction of the Worgen Heritage Armor seems different from what people expect. So if that's proven true, then this leak will become a lot more likely.

I do hope that happens. Hopefully we won't have to wait too many weeks for that PTR.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Idk what to think of this but I guess well know if it hold any water when azshara "death" cinematic gets released on Tuesday since the "leak" mentions she awakens nzoth and falls in the water eyes open and doesn't die. I'm pretty sure she doesn't die since it's way to stupid for blizzard to kill her right away but the leak was very specific with how the fight ends.
    It basically specifies she survives and escapes. Which datamined text says isn't exactly what happens, at least on the escape part. So we'll see Tuesday if this is busted or not it probably is.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It basically specifies she survives and escapes. Which datamined text says isn't exactly what happens, at least on the escape part. So we'll see Tuesday if this is busted or not it probably is.
    Except nowhere in this leak do they state she will escape. Only that she won't die. IIRC it was datamined a while ago that she's going to be imprisoned or something.
    Last edited by Sangris; 2019-07-07 at 04:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    With only Gnomes and Goblins they could make look all the tech stuff the tinker create fitting to how the inventions of these races look like.
    Very true. They could have unique racial animations and icons. I think people are underestimating the potential popularity of a class that offers a high level of racial uniqueness (just like the Druid class does).

I do believe that Tinker is happening, but the reason I think this 'leak' is nonsense is the claim it will be Gnome/Goblin only. Next to Pandaren, Goblins are the least played Horde race by a country mile and Gnomes hold a similar spot on the Alliance. The only reason that Demon Hunters being elf-only worked was because according to RealmPop, literally 40% of people were playing Blood and Night Elves anyway. Blizzard aren't going to put the money and commitment (both now and into future balancing) for a class that nobody plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Is there somewhere else with more credible leaks?
    Nope, but for me, 4chan is the lowest of credibility.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Blizzard aren't going to put the money and commitment (both now and into future balancing) for a class that nobody plays.
    Do you remember the low population of warlock players?

Still blizzard did a lot more changes to warlocks in the last expenasions than to any other class - there are some backstorys to this if you google a bit. And with the constant overtunning back2back it turned warlocks from least played to a MAIN-ALT for many players. I don't even know warlock players anymore, who choose the class because it was fun or because they liked the theme. People choose warlocks because of the constant commitment blizzard put into the class to make it relevant in many aspects of the game. The story behind it tells us the person behind the push is no longer at blizzard, but this is hard to believe when you look at BfA's warlock dominance again.

Low pupulation seems not to matter that much, its more about what single DEVs play or like, everything else is just pushed back forever.
    -

Stopped at allied race become custom' of theyr parent race. So how does it work for racial mog ? How does it work for starting area ? Only thing he said about it is that it wouldn't work for Nightborne and Vulpera, so what ? They would remain the only two allied race ? And what about Blizzard saying multiple times they had a lot of idea for Allied races ?

Wow, a lot of that sounds really nice. I hope it's true. Don't care for Tinkers but the other stuff would be great. I'm tired of the faction stuff getting in the way of playing with friends and also how it impacts the story. Also, playable ethereals would be sweet!
    Let my cries chill the living...