Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhwathal View Post
    See Epstein thread. Xskarma locks a thread a thread about Jeffrey Epstein, the child rapist, on some kind of weird technicality about the use of the word "paedophile".

I don't know what his motivation is but it does seem like an extraordinary number of things rightly criticizing the rich and powerful seem to get locked for very arbitrary reasons.
    So a conspiracy theory about moderation.... closing in 10. 9. 8. 7. 6 ......

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It's probably Mormolyce, who is currently banned...so he can't.
    Nah all of this guy's burners follow a similar naming method and, unless Morm posts on multiple accounts at near the same time, you can find when Morm posts and this guy posts at similar times.

5+ Year Old Account
    Will you be making a post bitching about the moderation when they close this one too?

They're alright.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    They're alright.
    Lol definitely not, most of them are obnoxious.

But yes OP, making a thread like this won’t get you anywhere.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    That thread was closed for going into a discussion of what exactly constituted pedophilia and which terms should be used for it, which is absolutely NOT an okay topic for this forum.

I have already told people this in PM's, but restarting the thread is fine, as long as the previous derailment doesn't happen again.

Since this is discussing moderation in public, I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.