Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    It's not uncommon for publishers to jump into trends late at all. CS:GO just added a BR mode like a month or two ago.

I wouldn't be so sure considering it's been confirmed that Velen's vision of Anduin leading an army composed of both Alliance and Horde races against the void was a legitimate vision of the future and not just wishful thinking.

I still feel this is fake AF, but it isn't as implausible as some of you are acting like it is.
    We have had multiple instances of this happening in game already. Velen's vision isn't new. Tirion vs the Lich King in wrath. Khadgar and the Legion. Bran Bronzebeard and Ulduar. Thrall vs Deathwing. There are many instances where a certain leader is the face of the coalition and Anduin vs the Void is not "unity for everyone." It IS implausible because the developers themselves don't want it to be a thing.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

If you remove the factions, world pvp could be a battle royal like experience everyone can kill every one with world pvp enabled unless you group together. Certainly there is no win condition or shrinking cycle. But world pvp inbalance would be gone!

Seems like he was correct about the level squish. Let's see now if 8.3 turns out like he said it would.

Quote Originally Posted by twouse View Post
    Seems like he was correct about the level squish. Let's see now if 8.3 turns out like he said it would.
    Blizzard started taling about squish on July... last year. This thread is from March. Current year.

I have my doubts that this is real considering they have been heavily considering a squish since last year and this leak is far too descriptive. Most leaks in the past were very short and to the point if I recall.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Please respond to the thread topic or not at all. Discussion of moderation is against the rules here. MMO-C has a history of tolerating leak threads that are plausible (even vaguely) because, well, you never know. No one has to believe anything in a leak thread but past history has shown some of the more accurate leak posts have been made by accounts with few posts. It's fair game to comment on what would be good and what isn't, what is plausible and what isn't. Thanks everyone.
    Not many people have a problem with leak threads, if anything they are an interesting read. But is it too much to ask for a little bit of moderation in needing an acceptable post count before being allowed to post what is basically a fanfic?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    When you started Cata, at least 6 months or more had gone by till you showed up in SW . SW/Ogrimmar had already been "destroyed" and started to rebuild. Our carachters were away for a period. We went from doings the pre Expansion events to , things had already gone to hell. We oinly gott to see Deathwing attack in a cinematic. I think some people even suggested that up to a year had already passed . I do recall a bit of a outcry because of that as the expansion started off feeling kind of disjointed
    Well 1 year passed between Wotlk and the start of Cataclysm(like all the expansions now are 1 year after the another)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Squish was low hanging fruit. It was like making a leak last cycle that mentioned Sub-races.

His 8.3 is interesting to me though, it sounds plausible knowing that apparently the end of AEP has Lor'themar pretty much saying there's about to be another Warchief coup.

It still falls apart with the expansion itself. 2 zones isn't happening, this leak is still fake.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Squish was low hanging fruit. It was like making a leak last cycle that mentioned Sub-races.

His 8.3 is interesting to me though, it sounds plausible knowing that apparently the end of AEP has Lor'themar pretty much saying there's about to be another Warchief coup.

It still falls apart with the expansion itself. 2 zones isn't happening, this leak is still fake.
    That spoiler is know from the pre-patch, the real question is what could be the 8.3 because we know they will not repeat an old raid and mr tentacles has potential for a whole expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    "Leaks" coming early this year.
    Your avatar or picture makes me believe this is the reaction people do when they look at this post.

Has Tinker so it has my seal of aproval!

Sounds good, but i doubt it's that good. If they want to do cata again, they are doing it at their own risk if they don't add new systems to the overworld.

Anyways, i'll wait for the official announcements. It sounds plausable though.

A logo has appeared on 4chan...

I don't think his 8.3 is gonna happen, seems like horde and alliance are making up and going against Sylvanas, that's just my 2 cents anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Oddly similiar coloration to Cata... probably a shop.

Drusin Speculation:

New stuff is going to be added, it's going to split the community in two of people who think it's shit and people who don't. The vocal minority is going to say the xpac sucks all xpac until patch 9.4 when Blizz will make it great. The vocal minority will largely be silenced. Someone will make a thread asking why the xpac gets hate when it's great (they started in 9.4). Blizz will start building the hype train for 10.0. The community will began conversing about if it will suck or not. 10.0 will come, everything that made 9.4 great will be scrapped for something new for us to hate and the process will start over
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Oddly similiar coloration to Cata... probably a shop.
    Or maybe that was the intent since one of the elaborate leaks mentioned world revamp 2.0!

Imo this leak is real af
    c

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Another Awakenings login screen lurked on /v/
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/469663123
    OP is trying too hard
    It also looks like he didn't learn anything from the yesterday one with the build number.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Ah, I see it is time for the yearly repost:

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How to spot a fake leak picture 101:

1) It is taken with a camera in 2019*, when it would be much easier and less likely to be caught if you just screenshotted.
    2) It is furthermore taken at a strange angle
    3) The text is cut off or it only shows a portion of the page, rather than the entire thing.

[1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    [5]
    [6]
    [7]
    There has been ONE logo leak in the history of expansions, and it was an editing mistake in a pre Blizzcon video where they stupidly left in a shot in front of a Warlords of Draenor logo.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-07-08 at 08:47 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ah, I see it is time for the yearly repost:

There has been ONE logo leak in the history of expansions, and it was an editing mistake in a pre Blizzcon video where they stupidly left in a shot in front of a Warlords of Draenor logo.
    I remember that Wod logo
    Every year, the next wow expansion was leaked in some way.
    I also remember seeing people talking about Bfa on those forums before reveal but I don't remember how that one was leaked.