Really need some help please

I really could use some help guys, i have absolutely no idea what kind of profession i should pick on a heavy raiding server to make gold.
    And i'm so tired of always wondering which is better and so on.
    So i really hope someone could please help me with some advice.
    Thanks

Alchemy/herb is always good for money making. It's just boring.

If you are picking only two proffs on one char, I would recommend alchemy/herb. People need flasks, potions etc all along the xpac.

What of Jewelcrafting these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Shishkebab View Post
    What of Jewelcrafting these days?
    Most guilds will source the expensive things like this in house,

they onyly go outside if they run out of stocks or cbfd stockpiling,

herbs/alchemy is a best bet.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Hmm ok, guess ill try it out then thx for the tip

If you are lazy (like me), just get two gathering profs. I get mining and herbalism on most toons. No need to think about professions and just gathering money here and there while doing other, more interesting stuff. Won't get filthy rich doing it, but I make more than enough to support everything but buying insanely expensive mounts.

Thing is i have just about 3-4 hours aday of playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Most guilds will source the expensive things like this in house,

they onyly go outside if they run out of stocks or cbfd stockpiling,

herbs/alchemy is a best bet.
    I agree with this. To be honest gathering professions are better these days, which is kind of sad.

Herbalism/Mining and Enchanting just to disenchant stuff(maybe). Nothing else makes gold. Everything else is losing gold compared to mat costs.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by danbertarelli View Post
    I agree with this. To be honest gathering professions are better these days, which is kind of sad.
    only becuase all the fucking craftables from professions besides Scribe, require you to have the profession as they are BOP, and requrie at lease 1 in LW for example.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishkebab View Post
    Thing is i have just about 3-4 hours aday of playing the game
    that is a lot, plenty of time to make gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loutzi View Post
    If you are lazy (like me), just get two gathering profs. I get mining and herbalism on most toons. No need to think about professions and just gathering money here and there while doing other, more interesting stuff. Won't get filthy rich doing it, but I make more than enough to support everything but buying insanely expensive mounts.
    farming mats costs a lot of time actually
    if you are lazy, set up a sniper strong and flip items
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow