Thread: frost stats

frost stats

mastery and crit the best frost stats? my mastery is 31, crit 18, weapons ilevel 385 and 370, ilevel 391, but i'm only doing like 10 to 12k on a boss fight. I am sure i'm doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by darbok View Post
    mastery and crit the best frost stats? my mastery is 31, crit 18, weapons ilevel 385 and 370, ilevel 391, but i'm only doing like 10 to 12k on a boss fight. I am sure i'm doing something wrong.
    Its funny how you immediately attribute your low damage to stats.
    Obviously you're doing your rotation wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyK View Post
    Its funny how you immediately attribute your low damage to stats.
    Obviously you're doing your rotation wrong.
    Rotation? On a Frost DK?
    Obviously you haven't played a DK for a long while....

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Rotation? On a Frost DK?
    Or the other way around, there's a rotation now, there was none before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darbok View Post
    Stats depends on your build for frost DK.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Or the other way around, there's a rotation now, there was none before.

- - - Updated - - -

Stats depends on your build for frost DK.
    Eh, for an opener and best way to run into BoS sure, otherwise once those are done its more priority than anything. Stats also depend on what you currently have, so simming is always going to be the best practice to find a true order.

@op the stats alone may not be the only thing holding your dps back either. So many things can affect that (abilities you're using, talents, azerite traits etc.) If you have questions the best place to go for answers is probably archerus discord. Wowhead and Icyveins have guides as well, but i wouldn't rely just on those.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilster View Post
    Eh, for an opener and best way to run into BoS sure, otherwise once those are done its more priority than anything. Stats also depend on what you currently have, so simming is always going to be the best practice to find a true order.

@op the stats alone may not be the only thing holding your dps back either. So many things can affect that (abilities you're using, talents, azerite traits etc.) If you have questions the best place to go for answers is probably archerus discord. Wowhead and Icyveins have guides as well, but i wouldn't rely just on those.
    BoS is not the only build.

BoS is not the only build.
    Didn't say it was.... Answer still remains the same.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilster View Post
    Didn't say it was.... Answer still remains the same.
    Then I don't understand your post, every rotation in the game is priority, we're not playing music, there's something more important to do before something else, that goes for every spec. The priority changes based on ressources, procs, buff/debuff duration and cooldown management. Everything plays the same.

Then I don't understand your post, every rotation in the game is priority, we're not playing music, there's something more important to do before something else, that goes for every spec. The priority changes based on ressources, procs, buff/debuff duration and cooldown management. Everything plays the same.
    Its not a true rotation is the point. If we were still doing actual rotations we would continuously be performing the same actions on the same intervals in a precise order, over and over until the target is dead. Now the system works with a guided opener followed by taking action with the highest priority, basically you wont perform the exact series of actions in an order repeatedly every time.

Rotation? On a Frost DK?
    I like how you chose to argue on semantics rather than addressing the real problem. You're probably the kind of smart ass dude who answer "I will wish for more wish" if asked what do you wish for.

I like how you chose to argue on semantics rather than addressing the real problem. You're probably the kind of smart ass dude who answer "I will wish for more wish" if asked what do you wish for.
    The real problem could and most probably is a complexity between positioning, timing, understanding of mechanics, common sense, etc. etc. The fact that I ignored the OP due to how dull the presentation of his issue/question was, does not have anything to do with the fact that Frost DKs have literally 3 buttons nowdays which are not pressed under rotation but priority. This makes your comment sound just as dull as OP's, so let's say 2 dull comments is my limit, and you were the winner....
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2019-07-09 at 12:31 PM.

The real problem could and most probably is a complexity between positioning, timing, understanding of mechanics, common sense, etc. etc. The fact that I ignored the OP due to how dull the presentation of his issue/question was, does not have anything to do with the fact that Frost DKs have literally 3 buttons nowdays which are not pressed under rotation but priority. This makes your comment sound just as dull as OP's, so let's say 2 dull comments is my limit, and you were the winner....
    If my comment was so "dull" as you would put it, you do realized that you have the option of ignoring my reply altogether. The fact that you chose to reply and then claiming that it is dull makes you look intellectually challenged.

If my comment was so "dull" as you would put it, you do realized that you have the option of ignoring my reply altogether. The fact that you chose to reply and then claiming that it is dull makes you look intellectually challenged.
    You didn't even read my comment...it actually specifies why I decided to butt in...