Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For some reason idk why republicans and the right in general feel that if a person who is a democrat does something bad that the democrats just ignore it... no.. that isn't what happens.

generally, there is accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    For some reason idk why republicans and the right in general feel that if a person who is a democrat does something bad that the democrats just ignore it... no.. that isn't what happens.

Republicans are very skilled at projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There is no moral high ground.
    I am sorry but republicans including Donald Trump supported a racist pedophile for senate (Roy Moore) and a white supremacist (Steve King), of course there is a moral high ground and it's not even fucking hard here.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Of course there is... for those who have long opposed shitty assholes like Trump and Bill Clinton. I get that moral high ground, because I'm consistent, and don't push political victories over morals and principles.

Your desire to push a civil war will not succeed.

So, when do you think this civil war will happen? How many years? I'm willing to place one hell of a wager on it.
    I don't desire a civil war. A civil war means nuclear destruction. The human race and the Earth will be permanently damaged. Who wants that? But its also coming because people are incredibly stupid and racing towards their own ruin.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I don't desire a civil war. A civil war means nuclear destruction. The human race and the Earth will be permanently damaged. Who wants that? But its also coming because people are incredibly stupid and racing towards their own ruin.
    And yet, all you seem to do is try and pander to racists and fascists, trying to push a civil war.

Since it's clear that almost nobody around here is actually buying into your bullshit, maybe you should examine your sources a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

That guy who wanted to put MAGA kids into woodchipper
    Peter Fonda wanted to give Barron Trump to pedophiles
    Kathy Griffin and Trumps head
    Omar hating on jews.

Just some examples. If someone on right did this shit leftists would go insane but this was mostly ignored by them or even defended.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Omar hating on jews.

Just some examples. If someone on right did this shit leftists would go insane but this was mostly ignored by them or even defended.
    Republicans did the same thing to the parkland kids death threats, likening them to hitler, and nobody was banned for it. I think they wanted one to be sodomized.

When did Omar hate on jews other than saying israel lobbies which all nations do... Steve king on the other hands is an actual white nationalist... I think Omar has said some dumb shit but calling israel out for lobbying isn't one of them. She was attacked by both sides for that and her other comments.
    Last edited by onlytheworstwords; 2019-07-09 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I see we're back to PizzaGate delusions...
    People also still bringing up that Kathy Griffin thing as though there wasn't a massive Obama effigy burnt years before lol

Both sides appear to have their nutjobs but one side certainly excels in nutjob population.
    Obama had recieved death threats in the past from ted nugent. He also threatened the parkland kids and still hasn't been banned. He did it to both the parkland kids and the president of the united states and faced zero consequences for it.
    Last edited by onlytheworstwords; 2019-07-09 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Omar hating on jews.

Except that "Omar hating on Jews" thing was wildly misdiagnosed and presented. So, bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He was a partner for Bear Stearns...interesting theory but not sure that the quoted part is true.
    He was a limited partner, that's an important distinction. How many limited partners do you think they had at the time? I'd think a person that works in finance would see this distinction.

More so, how does a guy go from college dropout, to exclusive high school math tutor, to limited partner in so many short years?

So many red flags.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    He was a limited partner, that's an important distinction. How many limited partners do you think they had at the time? I'd think a person that works in finance would see this distinction.

More so, how does a guy go from college dropout, to exclusive high school math tutor, to limited partner in so many short years?

So many red flags.
    Not really back in the day it was very easy to get into an investment firm didn't even need a series 7 since the SEC was sleeping at the wheel, all you really needed was a mentor and an in. I nearly dropped out of college to do the same thing, the regulations have gotten a little bit tighter but not that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like last time, he will be let off with a slap on the wrists.

You guys are vacationing in Retardville and took a left on Dumbfuckingdipshit drive if you think Epstein is going to spend real time in prison.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh jeez what do you know, epstien, yet another democrat that loves to have sex with children its disgusting. When will the leftists grow up and denouce their own kind for this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Oh jeez what do you know, epstien, yet another democrat that loves to have sex with children its disgusting. When will the leftists grow up and denouce their own kind for this crap.
    What Democrats are supporting him?

Oh, and he's also friends with Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/2068634...p-bill-clinton

Man, that blew up in your face, didn't it?

What a fucking grotesque creature...

7+ Year Old Account
    Haven’t there been rumors about this guy and a secret sex island for years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Yes but he's a billionaire so he can't be touched.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Surprised it hasn't happened already..

OT: Hope he and everyone else involved with it go to jail for a long time.
    Throw the book at them and or reinstitute hangings for this. Epstein has a huge network of associates, a lot of rich and powerful people from around the world. Movers and shakers all elite types who spent an inordinate amount of time with some Bear Sterns guy who had a plantation of underaged sex slaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    When your best friends are current and former presidents, elite bankers, politicians, judges and federal bureaucrats, you basically don't have to follow any law. Even now there is not nearly enough coverage of this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Trump supposedly gave testimony that helped convict Epstein for his old offense
    I've not heard that. If true it could save Trump's skins, but I suspect he's had more involvement. Maybe I'm guilty of typecasting but he looks like the kinda guy who'd hire the services of teenage sex slaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume until proven otherwise that basically all uber wealthy are sexual degenerates of one shape or another.

Here's hoping this brings a lot of powerful once-untouchable people down. Regardless of political tribe.