Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Beguiling = don't invite melee

[[removed]]
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-07-12 at 09:31 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Don't you have enough time to burst down the void add before he finishes his cast/can't you use immunities? (legit question, I haven't tested the affix yet)

I haven't gotten to log in to see for myself yet but the notes made it seem like you could just kill this add, albeit only having a maximum of 27 seconds.
    Is that just impossible at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I just did a +10 temple and there is a point in between the first and 2nd boss where bringing more than 1 melee would render your key depleted.

I'm sure there are more dungeons like this where the void add is in a place where you can't quickly LoS her 10 second 50 yard cast.

The void add is absolutely ridiculous, especially when placed in areas with little to no LoS.
    Not tried it yet I'll be honest, but at level 10 any comp is viable to get it done. If in 10 seconds a melee cant move out 50 yards or find a LOS id say its more L2P issue than actual set up issue. Not saying its ideal but hardly a key wiper.

If you read my post, you'd see I'm talking about a specifically placed void add that is literally in an area with next to no LoS. The closest LoS is over 40 yards away from it.

Which pretty much means than only ranged can dps it in few second windows. The add literally took twice as long as a boss to kill with 1 ranged in the group.
    Because the add had too much hp (fortified I guess) or because your group didn't have dps cds available to burn down the add?

If you read my post, you'd see I'm talking about a specifically placed void add that is literally in an area with next to no LoS. The closest LoS is over 40 yards away from it.

Which pretty much means than only ranged can dps it in few second windows. The add literally took twice as long as a boss to kill with 1 ranged in the group.
    I did read your post and expressed my lack of experience with it. But I still can't help but feel that on such a low key comparably speaking, its most likely a position thing or an exp issue. Im far from a blizz defender and I play only melee but I highly doubt that in the next M+ streams we will see only 1 melee. But meh maybe. Plenty of comps last season were melee heavy at the higher end.

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2k View Post
    I did read your post and expressed my lack of experience with it. But I still can't help but feel that on such a low key comparably speaking, its most likely a position thing or an exp issue. Im far from a blizz defender and I play only melee but I highly doubt that in the next M+ streams we will see only 1 melee. But meh maybe. Plenty of comps last season were melee heavy at the higher end.
    The difficulty level has been increased by 30% and we are relatively undergeared compared to what the +10 is supposed to drop now (430 ilvl next week compared to 400 last week), I guess it's not that faceroll anymore for a couple of weeks.

According to the patch note, it's 60 yards.

Thats not what you said at all. You gave the standard know it all response about how its l2p even though you have no experience of the matter at hand.

1 Cast wont kill you, your group needs to pop Up all dmg CDs(no bl ofc) and nuke it, also pop a huge dmg reduction to mitigate the dmg(ie priest barrier or shaman link + healing, or personal ones if none is available) , in resume? L2p

Not tried it yet I'll be honest, but at level 10 any comp is viable to get it done. If in 10 seconds a melee cant move out 50 yards or find a LOS id say its more L2P issue than actual set up issue. Not saying its ideal but hardly a key wiper.
    Considering the average run speed is about 100 yards every 10 secs or so I agree. Not mention speed boosts and jumping and the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Considering the average run speed is about 100 yards every 10 secs or so I agree. Not mention speed boosts and jumping and the like.
    The default run speed is 7 yards a second.

The Add has 1.4m HP in a 10....

run in BURST IT DOWN,

take one hit from its thingo, dies before second, legit 1.4m HP...

not hard.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Also seeing that every group will have 2 rogues and a WW (right?) just cloak and karma for victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawry View Post
    Also seeing that every group will have 2 rogues and a WW (right?) just cloak and karma for victory.
    void emissary sees through stealth.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    void emissary sees through stealth.
    Cloak of shadows has nothing to do with stealth.

Compostion doesnt matter at +10 anyway, You can run 5 druids and do it ez

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    The default run speed is 7 yards a second.
    I feel this incorrect as I have an add-on that tells me how far away an objective is and it takes a 10 count to run 100 yards. 70 yards every 10 seconds is so slow that a fat slob like me can run that. Besides. Even if I am wrong, that is still fast enough for every class to get out. So it is a l2p issue after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I feel this incorrect as I have an add-on that tells me how far away an objective is and it takes a 10 count to run 100 yards. 70 yards every 10 seconds is so slow that a fat slob like me can run that. Besides. Even if I am wrong, that is still fast enough for every class to get out. So it is a l2p issue after all.
    I mean 50 yard range... 5 seconds out, 5 seconds back (okay I'm ignoring things like leap/charge)...doesn't leave a lot of time for actually, you know, damaging the mob?

I thought you could just burst them down anyway? Don't they have c.1.2m health and most specs can do c20k single target quite easily, you just eat the first explosion with CD's then GG?

Personally I can't wait to see how you do them when they end up standing in a sanguine pool and become immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Loosecannon View Post

Personally I can't wait to see how you do them when they end up standing in a sanguine pool and become immortal.
    Affixes don't affect them?