Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fuck sake spoiler the video with a black frame or something. Azshara is stil a badass wamen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Oh no, the weakest Old God is released, how will Azeroth prevail?
    Isn't N'zoth the most powerful Old God when you put it into relative terms? C'thun and Yogg'Saron were both recovering and trying to build their power up (Rather quickly). N'zoth has been trapped for 10k years and that's well over the time what the other Old Gods had time to do. He'll probably be a Gul'dan of sorts and open the way for a new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Soooo, did she die and get rezzed there? Or just pass out.
    She got a tentacle up her holes

I had little expectation and was still disapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    How very Saturday morning cartoon.

The writing is in desperate need of improvement.
    Thats an insult to Saturday morning cartoons. :P

what a pile of nothing...
    i finally want some answers

jesus...

that really was disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Oh you edgy kids are so original...

So the final boss is going to be Azshara infused with N'zoth's power.

Like we had Argus with Sargeras.
    And Garrosh with Y'shaarj.

We won't even see N'zoth this expansion, lol. Gonna drag this shit out.

15+ Year Old Account
    she'll be back, lookin like Garrosh post Heart of y'shaarj

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    Dead? unsure if she was dying why the slow dramatic walk with im going to finish you off at last trope? Either way I as well found this underwhelming and correct me if im wrong but did they not say a plot twist was gonna happen?

Again they are just dragging this for as long as possible to keep people engaged as long as they can for more money. And its getting really sad.

Dragging? You're delusional. It would make 0 sense for N'Zoth to make a move there. Just think a bit before crying a about ir.

So now we know what Blizz meant when they said Azshara would be the "Gul'dan" of BfA.
    I didn't expect less.

So do we see Azshara as 5 man dungeon boss or some middle level boss before going to face N`zoth on next raid

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    Dead? unsure if she was dying why the slow dramatic walk with im going to finish you off at last trope? Either way I as well found this underwhelming and correct me if im wrong but did they not say a plot twist was gonna happen?

Again they are just dragging this for as long as possible to keep people engaged as long as they can for more money. And its getting really sad.
    A corporation purposefully doing things to keep customers playing, how unheard of and evil! They should stop doing what their sole purpose is (which is to make money). Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero context and a vague warning?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Same here

7+ Year Old Account
    I am disappointed that they keep killing female lore characters... we need more females if we wanna have the next generation of world of warcraft.

so predictable, so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by restomental View Post
    Looked to me like she died and either an old god or void lord is taking her away to punish or consumer her. Some ppl say she looked shocked, but to me she looked terrified.
    I think so too. It reminded me a lot of the end of Sleepy Hollow, (spoilers) when the monster takes that evil lady into tree-hell.

I also think that the next time we see her, how different she is is going to say a LOT about N'zoth to a playerbase that doesn't really know him all that well. Since we kind of know how Azshara is personality wise, and how her boss fight was, if she's really messed up, out of character, and maybe thanks us for finishing her off like the coven-bewitched mobs in Drustvar, it could hype N'zoth a lot for next expac (assuming thats whats going down).

I also think he'll eventually go to all the other world leaders and try to offer them 'deals'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This was such a god damned let down. They hyped it up as being some kind of big reveal as to who the final boss of the expansion would be and we....get this. Fucking hell.
    Well, we don't know for sure who it is, but I'm definitely leaning towards Void Azshara now.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    lmao be patient. Blizzard has shown to have cinematics and story updates come out any time during patches in BFA. There's obviously more specifics to come, and they will when it makes sense. Would it make sense if N'zoth was 100% fully released right there in the background of Jaina and Lorthremar, but then we chilled and did dailies for 4 months? This is all we needed right now.

When we killed KJ, and the portal between Argus and Azeroth was opened, did we get ARGUS THE UNMAKER spelled out for us? No.
    This is a pretty good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I think most of effort was put into essences and the 2 zones for patch 8.2, I would rather have a poor quality cinematic like this one then a minimal content patch like 8.1.