Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    People who feed the rap culture machine will encounter misfortune. It's a toxic, homophobic and misogynistic culture that corrupts all it touches. I don't agree with the stabbing over music, but hopefully we can all learn something from this story.
    There is literally nothing to learn from a Nut job killing some one because he didn’t like there music.

People who feed the rap culture machine will encounter misfortune. It's a toxic, homophobic and misogynistic culture that corrupts all it touches. I don't agree with the stabbing over music, but hopefully we can all learn something from this story.

So this is toxic, homophobic, misogynistic? Perhaps keep your thinly veiled bigotry to yourself?

"I don't agree that she should have been raped for wearing a short skirt but come on!!! She was asking for it!"

Look at that song! Look at that video. Giving money to people... noting god's plan such toxic masculinity and homophobia!
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-07-10 at 03:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Twice now you have said I am "blaming the victim", but have offered no evidence to support your claims. I said misfortune meets those who indulge in the rap culture machine. Nothing good comes from it.
    If the 17 year old had not played the loud music, he would not have triggered psychosis in another person
    This is literally blaming the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    First off American prisons are not about rehabilitation.

second off assured by who? Has any one ever said this?
    That's not true, their are programs in Prison. Criminals with family support will often have a way easier chance to make parole. There is also education programs in Prison. A popular TV Judge is one such person who go this education in prison.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That's his own conflation I take it.

Generally, I argue for rehabilitation, and when that is not possible, being held in a facility for the criminally insane.

Prisons should not be the largest provider of mental health.
    Ya rehabilitation should always be the goal but sadly it isn’t. When not possible I agree people shouldn’t be put back on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's not true, their are programs in Prison. Criminals with family support will often have a way easier chance to make parole. There is also education programs in Prison. A popular TV Judge is one such person who go this education in prison.
    By and large American system is about 1. profit 2. punishment

I mean let's remember you have private prisons lobbying against criminal reform because......... it means less money for them and we as a country allow that.

If we were truly as a culture about "rehab" we would have a system closer to well... Scandinavia.

7+ Year Old Account

There can be programs and the system can still not be about rehabilitation.

By and large American system is about 1. profit 2. punishment

I mean let's remember you have private prisons lobbying against criminal reform because......... it means less money for them and we as a country allow that.

If we were truly as a culture about "rehab" we would have a system closer to well... Scandinavia.
    Yes clearly we are making millions off of prisoners, they are not a financial burden at all. Do you even try to understand the shit you spew?

- - - Updated - - -

There can be programs and the system can still not be about rehabilitation.
    I am sure a foreign person such as your self is an expert on the US prison system

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-07-11 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Trolling

First off American prisons are not about rehabilitation.

second off assured by who? Has any one ever said this?

That's a broad statement. You can get a college degree in prison these days, at least in some of them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    I am sure a foreign person such as your self is an expert on the US prison system
    You are aware google exist right? That you can look into and research things without being right next to them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    That's a broad statement. You can get a college degree in prison these days, at least in some of them.

True true it is broad and some places do much better then others.

Yes clearly we are making millions off of prisoners, they are not a financial burden at all. Do you even try to understand the shit you spew?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.romper.com/p/how-much-mo...r-inmate-16680

it reported that Corrections Corporation of America, the second-largest for-profit prison system in the country, netted $3,300 per prisoner in 2015. A 2012 contract between the Arizona Department of Corrections and MTC, another private corrections company, guaranteed a rate of nearly $18,000 per prisoner per year, according to Think Progress. What's more, many private prisons have guaranteed occupancy clauses in their contracts, generally ranging from 90 to 100 percent, meaning that if cells aren't filled, the states must pay anyway, which smells a lot like an incentive to imprison people who maybe don't need to be imprisoned? But what do I know, I'm not an economist.
    You may want to try reading and comprehending what is being said before speaking

Private prisons makes money private prisons get paid by the government private prisons have a vested interest in making sure laws are tough hence lobbying.

You are aware google exist right? That you can look into and research things without being right next to them?

- - - Updated - - -

True true it is broad and some places do much better then others.
    Because it's on google it must be true! Holy shit you're hilarious

I mean you believe conspiracy theories from proven bs sources yet you trust them... it isn't hard to find a study done by the government itself on many issues related to the prison system.

https://www.romper.com/p/how-much-mo...r-inmate-16680

You may want to try reading and comprehending what is being said before speaking

Private prisons makes money private prisons get paid by the government private prisons have a vested interest in making sure laws are tough hence lobbying.
    For profit prison systems does not control the judicial system. The judicial system is funded by tax payers, the same tax payers that pay the for profit system prison system to house the overflow of prisoners

You literally are saying if I hire a house keeper, because they make money off me I get my house dirty on purpose to keep them in business.

For profit prison systems does not control the judicial system. The judicial system is funded by tax payers, the same tax payers that pay the for profit system prison system to house the overflow of prisoners

You literally are saying if I hire a house keeper, because they make money off me I get my house dirty on purpose to keep them in business.
    Hmm you seem to have ignored lobbies being part of my argument and the fact that prison lobbies have been successful in stoping things.

I mean are you next going to say that lobbies in general do not affect policy? Is that seriously your fucking argument? That's fucking hilarious.

Hmm you seem to have ignored lobbies being part of my argument and the fact that prison lobbies have been successful in stoping things.

I mean are you next going to say that lobbies in general do not affect policy? Is that seriously your fucking argument? That's fucking hilarious.
    Yeah, I am sure Jr went out and robbed a bank and he is in prison because of lobbies.

Yeah, I am sure Jr went out and robbed a bank and he is in prison because of lobbies.
    You are aware that punishment length and scale are often legislated right?

7+ Year Old Account
    So you think that there’s nothing legitimate on all of google? Do you also go to library’s to tell people just because it’s in a book doesn’t make it true?

Or are you one of those gullible people who think google is some sort of huge conspiracy and they only show you fake news while hiding the real results.

sadly there is nothing funny about either stance you want to take.

So you think that there’s nothing legitimate on all of google? Do you also go to library’s to tell people just because it’s in a book doesn’t make it true?

Or are you one of those gullible people who think google is some sort of huge conspiracy and they only show you fake news while hiding the real results.

sadly there is nothing funny about either stance you want to take.
    Oh you can find legit sources on google, the problem is people like you google in a way to find echo chambers on what you believe.

Oh you can find legit sources on google, the problem is people like you google in a way to find echo chambers on what you believe.
    Says man who has spread false conspiracy theories.