Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Large content patches are nice but meh. I much more prefer back in TBC when you had multiple raids up and all of them had some amazing drops so none became really too outdated to revisit over and over again untill SWP.

Happy days since SWP and the isle kicked ass. Ohhh the PvP taking place during daileys was brutal. 45s tops of doing the daily and 3h spent getting ganked, retaliate and eventually ending up in a bigass faction battle ever day

Throne of Thunder/The Thunder King remains to be topped. The closest to it was 5.4 and 7.3.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Its far from the best patch ever imo. All the Mechagon stuff is really good, not so much for Nazjatar. The best ones are 3.1, 3.3, 5.2 and 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by kekels View Post
    7.2 (terrible, but to be fair all of legion was)
    Stopped reading this train wreck right here.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I liked 5.2 and 7.3 way more...
    Whatever...

no, its not. not even close

OP is either new to Current WoW and only recently joined it. Thus he has such an opinion, or being down right Sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    It's not about the amount, it's about the formatting.
    wAHH WAHH cry me a river beta

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Yeah, not gonna read that wall of text.
    Do you even know what a wall of text is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    This has to be a troll.
    Why? 8.2 has been really great to me, and I can't recall a patch in the last few expansions that has been as good. Oh wait, someone doesn't blindly hate everything blizzard does so they must be wrong or trolling, got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Throne of Thunder/The Thunder King remains to be topped. The closest to it was 5.4 and 7.3.
    And IMO everything in MoP was not great at all. But it seems your basing "best patch" off of raid that was in it. For me raids are the most boring content wow has to offer so I really couldn't care less about the raid of each patch or expansion. It's about everything else to me.

But everyone has their own dislikes and likes. OP really likes 8.2. I think it's pretty good too. Doesn't mean everyone will like it as much or at all even.

Everyone on here is so over dramatic. Every patch it's THE WORST PATCH EVER! Telling me this content-filled patch is worse that 8.1? or all of the wod patches? Cmon guys really....

i wouldn't call this the best patch ever unless you just started with bfa. most of legion was better, most of wrath was better, mop was awesome 5.1 and beyond. i'm also not a bias hater as i don't hate this expac. it just has more flaws than good parts.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i wouldn't call this the best patch ever unless you just started with bfa. most of legion was better, most of wrath was better, mop was awesome 5.1 and beyond. i'm also not a bias hater as i don't hate this expac. it just has more flaws than good parts.
    Eh imo legion was wows worst expansion behind wrath

Quote Originally Posted by kekels View Post
    Eh imo legion was wows worst expansion behind wrath
    well then we would have to agree to disagree. considering you hate 5.2 because pandas (ie judging it based on a race and not the content that patch had) you won't get any sympathy from me if this isn't a troll post.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    well then we would have to agree to disagree. considering you hate 5.2 because pandas (ie judging it based on a race and not the content that patch had) you won't get any sympathy from me if this isn't a troll post.
    Sorry I don't like a fantasy war game about orcs and humans to be filled with cartoon pandas and asian cliches *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    This has to be a troll.
    With a name like "kekels", how could you even be suspicious?

You guys forget, patch 5.2 gave us this awful new Stormwind music that sounds off key like a bad high school band. Scroll to 1:12...

7+ Year Old Account
    nah, its just ok, look even better because so far bfa was being crap, and mecagon and najztar re places you can have a little fun

15+ Year Old Account
    i actually am not enjoying 8.2 and ive enjoyed the majority of my 14yrs playing wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    Why? 8.2 has been really great to me, and I can't recall a patch in the last few expansions that has been as good. Oh wait, someone doesn't blindly hate everything blizzard does so they must be wrong or trolling, got it.

- - - Updated - - -

If all you do ingame is eating dirt and play pokemon i might agree with you.

Oh wait, someone doesn't blindly praise s@#t that comes from Blizz's rear so they must be a hater, got it.