Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Isnt this the community policing leftists want?

No need for a cop

Comes entirely from within the community
    Ah yes the usual if my extreme is not used, the other extreme is the only path. Its sad how a lot of you extreme weirdos have the thinking of mere childs. In an adult mind however there is many, many steps between cops executing people literally face down on the ground because he pointed his arm left instead of right like they asked and mob killing someone in place of detaining him for the cops to arrive. Its almost like most of the possible options are actually between those two two extremes if you have a working at least puberty level brain.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-07-13 at 09:28 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    In FL they would give the crowd medals.

Seriously though, this is bad. I've heard of stories where a parent stops an on-going crime and severely beats the assailant before police arrive, but that's much different. This is almost a lynching. I could see "securing" the guy until police arrive, and the criminal getting roughed up a bit in the process. But beat to death - too far. Without question.
    Citizens arrest is the only legal course of action allowed. Anything else is vigilantism and will be treated like a criminal case and met with justice. If you can't subdue someone, you make sure you get a good look at them or take a photo to provide to police and they will track the person down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    You have no issue with not being able to care for your kids then?
    What the fuck are you on about? Somebodies car got stolen with their kids inside and you blame the parents? Please don't breed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarmyman View Post
    What the fuck are you on about? Somebodies car got stolen with their kids inside and you blame the parents? Please don't breed.
    That's not what he's saying. You said you'd gladly go to jail for murdering whoever kidnapped your kid, even though that then means you can't be with them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol at people raging at the 'left' but the only people in this thread who agree with this are anything but.

This thread will go one way.

Random right wing people saying this is what the left wants.

Random right wing people agreeing with the mobs action

Left wing people saying... I don’t support this.

Hmm weird how “this is what the left wants” yet it is only the right wing applauding.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarmyman View Post
    what the fuck are you on about? You said you gladly go to prison... which means you can't care for your kids if you are in prison. To me it seems like caring for your kids should have higher priority than going to prison for doing something unlawful against someone who hurt your kids. I never blamed the parents in the story... I was criticizing your thought process.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mob mentality. It was wrong and they went too far. Capture the guy, rough him up some and hold him until the police get there.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Police seem perturbed that they weren't the ones who got to beat the guy. Respond quicker next time fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Left wing people saying... I don’t support this.
    You're obviously not going to say you want it when it so obviously leads to terrible consequences and everyone's showing you it to your face. But the central argument is that some form of community policing that's outside the system (remember it has to be, because the system is racist, an argument put forward by BLM) will lead to incidences like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you’re going to leave your children unattended in a car please don’t breed.
    I was thinking car jacking. But yeah this black mother leaving her kids unattended in the car is almost as disgusting as other people thinking its ok for a car to be stolen for any reason.
    That goes for the rest who I assumed replied in a similar tone without thinking.

Guy seemed combative since he assaulted the father when they caught up to him. Maybe he though he could take on a crowd?

and nothing of value was lost, a true happy ending.

Except for those of you who love victim blaming, sorry you're criminal scumbag died, there's always more scumbags for you to fawn over.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Mob Mentality killings have been happening for longer than there has been a "rule of law" for "the left" to war against.
    And yet they're making a return at the height of your furor...
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Isnt this the community policing leftists want?

No need for a cop

Comes entirely from within the community
    Nice. Only took one response for a dipshit to turn it political and make a fool of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You're obviously not going to say you want it when it so obviously leads to terrible consequences and everyone's showing you it to your face. But the central argument is that some form of community policing that's outside the system (remember it has to be, because the system is racist, an argument put forward by BLM) will lead to incidences like this.
    Who is this everyone because legitimately the right wing tends to support these kinds of actions. Like when a man ran out his house to kill a 16 year old stealing his car he was applauded even though... he wasn't in any type of danger.

Also BLM never said that what the fuck are you talking about you're just making up shit, lying, and acting as if it is the fact. Sorry but a person who lacks comprehension
    doesn't get to go around conflating and making up shit because it is going to undoubtably be a bunch of bullshit that is ill conceived.

This isn't a fucking left or right issue, the only people trying to spin this into a political thread are well... right wingers.

"See this is what happens when you don't want police"

Who said that?

"I want well trained police that are aware of rights and don't trample on them because they feel like it. I want police to be punished when they have clearly done wrong, not be given deals by the DA office and relocated to another department"

Oh my wanting such basic things how dare people, don't we know we are the cops whore pawns to fuck with batons when they wish?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's pretty hard to care much about this kidnapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's pretty hard to care much about this kidnapper.
    Yet you can find such "people" in this thread clearly lighting a candle and mourning this poor guy who was just out to steal a car and didn't give a shit about possibly mentally scaring 3 children or even harming them who knows his intent? and putting 2 parents through hell, then assaulting the father as he tried take back his property and children.

what a poor loss of life....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Yet you can find such "people" in this thread clearly lighting a candle and mourning this poor guy who was just out to steal a car and didn't give a shit about possibly mentally scaring 3 children or even harming them who knows his intent? and putting 2 parents through hell, then assaulting the father as he tried take back his property and children.

what a poor loss of life....
    Did you just overlook the fact these parents left three children in a car, alone, possibly in summer heat?

Yeah, the guy who stole the car and kidnapped the kids was an idiot for all he did. Does what he did deserve being beaten to death? No, because despite kidnapping, theft and assault, none of that deserved death as a punishment, prison time, rehabilitation, but not fucking death.

And fact that the parents get away with leaving three children alone in a car without punishment is just another example of the clown world we live in now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Don't see anyone doing that. All I see is people pointing out the fact the parents were dumb and uncaring enough to leave their kids in the car on their own at night and a mob that decided to beat a man to death. Nobody is excusing what the dead guy did, but I realise you need to think you see that.
    That's all keyboard warriors like socialhealer cares about, having to be right even when shown their mistaken
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    I don't have any care for a criminal as well, but it still sets a bad precedent. If every member of the crowd is charged with murder/manslaughter (or accessory thereof), it is well warranted.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.